Fm2009 Best Player

St Jimmy

Hi all,

Just wondering, who has been your best player signed so far? Im with Arsenal (35mill kity) and i have managed to get the following:

Sebastian Frey - GK - 20 mill (sold walcott to man city for 30 mill to fund this as arsenal always need a new decent goalie as amunia is never upto the job unfortunatly)

MC - Got Moutinho for 14mill and Toulallan for 15mill - Great partnership with fabregas in a 3 man central midfield

Striker - Manager to get Henry back to arsenal up front with adebayor for 15 mill, bargain already scored 3 goals in 3 games.

Your not an Arsenal fan, you serious?

Sold Walcott? 1 mistake.

Brought back Henry? 2 mistakes.

What Arsenal fan, a TRUE Arsenal fan does either of those...

That aside, Anderson I got from Man Utd for like 21mil or something, great player.

Cacinho (something liek that, scout recommend him to me), DM from At Madrid I got for 14mil, he's quality.

Your not an Arsenal fan, you serious?

Sold Walcott? 1 mistake.

Brought back Henry? 2 mistakes.

What Arsenal fan, a TRUE Arsenal fan does either of those...

That aside, Anderson I got from Man Utd for like 21mil or something, great player.

Cacinho (something liek that, scout recommend him to me), DM from At Madrid I got for 14mil, he's quality.

In response i am seriously an Arsenal Fan, Ok lets look at it this way, i have 6 months of gameplay.. Do i a play with walcott who is not yet established or do i get Henry and make 15 mill and is an established striker who is still good in the game.

I would still love to see henry actually come back as he is an amazing player. Walcott still needs at least 2 more years till we see what his potential is leading towards atm he is just a very quick kid.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought Mehmet Ekici for 5 million in the upcoming January transfer window, 1st season. Have a look at the fella. 5m is an absolute steel considering what he will be work in 5-6 seasons time.

my housemate is a turd! he was showing me all these wonderkids with names like Congo, Aristotle etc they were all super stated kids! ... he was telling me he found them cheap and stuff, i go back to my computer and look and look and couldnt find them anywhere in my data base- then he tells me he went into the editor and made them up! cheating little bugger! -anyway, all i can say if you want good kids, by looking at his team ... get into the editor!

LoL you are mad for selling Walcott , he's so fast and has a potential ability of 180++ . Vela is a must-play because he's a true-blue wonderkid. Get Balotelli too , he's great. Frey .. sure, he has nice stats , but you should go for Akinfeev or that Sergio - dude goalkeeper. For strikers find something like Henri Saivet, instead of Henry. Plain stupidity

LoL you are mad for selling Walcott , he's so fast and has a potential ability of 180++ . Vela is a must-play because he's a true-blue wonderkid. Get Balotelli too , he's great. Frey .. sure, he has nice stats , but you should go for Akinfeev or that Sergio - dude goalkeeper. For strikers find something like Henri Saivet, instead of Henry. Plain stupidity

When he started this thread, he was playing the demo so I can understand selling Walcott as he is not that awesome at the beginning of the game but I think he improves quite quickly so well worth it in the full game. I might try and buy him for my Liverpool team. (Quite pricey but he list's Liverpool as a favoured club so he should want to sign.)

As for Saivet - the same applies. He is one for the future at only 16/17 in the first 6 months and his stats are excellent for that age but not first team-worthy just yet. Henry is a proven goalscorer, but obviously there are much cheaper options in the game.

Back to the topic though -

I would have to say Artem Milevski (ST) from Dinemo Kiev has been immense for me. Outscoring Torres and is my best avg rating player with Stevie G just behind him.

thank you lordoth, it was the demo i was playing and for the information, Henry was superb in it. I now have the full game, have not sold walcott, have not brought henry but have got Velosa and moutinho to strethen me midfield. Might get the fat ronaldo on a free when he becomes fit.

• 3 weeks later...
In response i am seriously an Arsenal Fan, Ok lets look at it this way, i have 6 months of gameplay.. Do i a play with walcott who is not yet established or do i get Henry and make 15 mill and is an established striker who is still good in the game.

I would still love to see henry actually come back as he is an amazing player. Walcott still needs at least 2 more years till we see what his potential is leading towards atm he is just a very quick kid.

Walcott is the best winger on the game, big mistake mate

Archived