Walcott - Denilson - Fabregas - Nasri. Could this be the best midfield line in FM 09?

big_bob

What do you think of this fabulous midfield line from Arsenal?

All these players are under 21-22 years old and they all have huge potential ability. I mean, with this midfield you should really dominate the game in the future.

Can't wait to see how their stats have improved in FM 09. They were already good in FM 08, but in this version they all should become world class players in 2-3 seasons.

nar it would be:-

ronaldo - anderson - fletcher - nani

I rate Fletcher very highly because he is a great box to box midfielder. Then there's obviously Ronaldo, I wonder if he'll want to go to Real on FM09. Nani and Anderson are still young but show lots of potential whenever they play but occasionally Nani looses his head and gets sent of. Maybe Giggs should play on the right for one more year with Nani coming on as a sub and starting cup games. Also there's Carrick, Hargreaves, Park Ji-Sung and Scholes who are great back ups.

But Arsenal with Walcott - Fabregas - Denilson - Nasri , in 2-3 years after they turn into world class players should beat Barca with no problem :D

Fabregas is already improving and is just as good as Iniesta, and I can see Denilson becoming better than Xavi or Yaya Toure.

No point fighting over who has the best midfield if we don't know how the players look tbh.

Yeah especially because Denilson does not look good on the demo whatsoever. Veloso would be about 100x better it look. Either that or Ignacio Camacho looks fantastic for an 18 year old. Yeah replace Denilson with Javi Martinez, Miguel Veloso, or Ignacio Camacho from what I've seen

Going for my boys on this one...

Ronaldinho - Pirlo - Gattuso - Kaka

What can you do against that?

set out my team as

Cech

Srna Terry Radoi Cole

Essien Mikel (DM)

Lampard Ballack Deco (CM)

Drogba (FC)

Just pack my midfield!! :cool:

Archived