FM13: Siebe Schrijvers - Oh belgium..when will you stop.

Welshace

Siebe Schrijvers

Striker / Genk

250042616.jpg

Siebe Schrijvers (born 16 July 1996) is a Belgian footballer who currently plays for Belgian K.R.C. Genk. He plays as striker.

In Game

emxc0.png?1

At 15 years old, he already looks like he could do a job at a very high level, and I'm surprised I haven't heard much about him on the forums thus far, especially as he's available for a very low cost (compensation only)

Potential wise he has:

90 / -8

So plenty of room to improve too... which makes him a must buy for any team that he will agree to come to.

Give him a look.

I heard the same thing Purefun, which is saying a lot considering the potential arising in Belgium currently... but saying that.. Belgium is a bit sparse of Striker talent really, so they might be clutching at straws :p

Andreas Pereira looks like a world beater in the making everytime I see him play.

Mats Rits was similar, even though he's fallen away a little it seems.

Praet too...

Lestienne etc too...

Potential is definitely there for Belgium

I heard the same thing Purefun, which is saying a lot considering the potential arising in Belgium currently... but saying that.. Belgium is a bit sparse of Striker talent really, so they might be clutching at straws :p

Andreas Pereira looks like a world beater in the making everytime I see him play.

Mats Rits was similar, even though he's fallen away a little it seems.

Praet too...

Lestienne etc too...

Potential is definitely there for Belgium

Rits is crap ATM.

Managed to sign him with Wolves, got him in January after scouting him, scout said he was interested in signing, agreed a fee of £1.3m, with wages of £1.7k when he signs his professional contract.

First game against Blackburn as I was low on players due to injuries, then he gets injured! Out for a month, what a wounder.

EDIT: Came back from injury, had to start him in a few games due to injuries, finished the season with 10 apps, 5 off the bench, scored 4 goals, including a double on the last day against Derby, promising start!

Had this guy on a Porto save but I encountered the problem that I acquired regens that developed much quicker than him with higher potential, and relatively cheap and easy to find ones too.

Could be excellent if you can develop him quickly though.

this.

i play Genk on my save, but Siebe never played a single game, cause i got 2 regen strikers that developped insanely fast.

released him on a free this season, sadly. he signed for a club in 3rd division, shameful waste of talent :(

Nice! Didn't know he was in FM :).

Saw him on a youth tournament last year, the kid is just amazing. Kinda thought he was Dutch as his name sounds more (Frisian) Dutch then Belgium. Anyway, if he continues his current progress he will be great. No doubt.

Just an update on him, this is him at the end of season 2, hasn't played much this season due to me only playing 1 striker and the form of Kweuke and Paloschi! Had him a heavy Advanced Forward Schedule all season, also had Rivaldo tutoring him, his stats have improved quite a bit, he's looking quite the talent, and still only 17! Hopefully gonna loan him out next season and get him some proper first team football.

elRjX.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived