[FM 2012 Skin] INFUSSE

Amanatat17

Like last year with Pastel Eleven, I decided to make a light themed skin without panel modifications, just new buttons, tabs, menubar etc., and make a dark themed skin later.

So here it is:

Instructions on how to install the skin, on readme.txt and in the [FM12 Guide] How to install skins and graphics thread.

Used as basis the Football Manager 2012 Base Skins by michaeltmurrayuk with Kev Radestock's mod to re-enable Background Images.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your comments,

the buttons were created that way in purpose, I think glossy buttons (the popularised by Vista ones) are overused and thus I didnt thought of using them.

But maybe I'll add some stroke in the continue button, will test if it looks better.

Thanks for your comments,

the buttons were created that way in purpose, I think glossy buttons (the popularised by Vista ones) are overused and thus I didnt thought of using them.

But maybe I'll add some stroke in the continue button, will test if it looks better.

Maybe even just bevel the corners so its not just a rectangle in the corner.

Nice style and great font. Definitely the best choice when it comes to light skins.

As for the buttons, most skins have the same or buttons taken from previous years so any new work is welcomed.

Love this esp. the font, and am using it now. There is a small issue with the matchday screen though where the titlebar shows underneath the edges of the screen, just to let you know.

Can you give me a screenshot with the problem?

Like Pastel Eleven, I find this skin simple and lovely in its semplicity: great colour scheme, it will definitely replace the default skins whenever I don't feel like trying other, more "extreme" layouts.

Still, I find a couple of things a little distracting, even though I realize they're part of the layout you wanted to implement:

- First, the "gear-like" things that connect the Calendar and top menu to the "Continue" button.

- Also, the horizontal and vertical lines that run under the top menu.

As I said, I find them a little distracting and give a kinda "messy" feel to the whole scheme, but maybe it's just a matter of personal taste

Btw, I tried the skin both in windowed mode and full screen, at 1920x1200.

I checked it, it only happens in TV View with 2d classic and wide screen.. Looks like a bug from the mod to re-enable background images... I have not tried the skin without the mod (I used Base 2012 BG as a base) and dont know how to fix it..

Strange. In all the skins that I have downloaded I use to change the value attribute coloring so that the value of excellent threshold begins with 15. This is done in the "player attribytes panel". But this is the first skin where I have changed this without resulting in the change in game. Any idea what causes this?

Change the threshold on player attributes panel overview.xml, player attributes panel small.xml and player attributes panel.xml..

Also, please delete team titlebar.xml from both infusse dark\panels and infusse light\panels folders, as it causes crash dumps when switching skins during a match being played. It was a last minute change for removing the search from the titlebar.

Amanatat17 This is truly amazing skins, really well done, but can i ask of one thing which i think would make it complete? Well how about having the club logo background on the titlebar also make the competiton logo visible in front of the competiton background on the titlebar

I like this skin and used it. Unfortunately, I had also a crash dump when in 3D view a player got injured and it asked me to sub. Suddenly it crashed. Now, I don't know if it was the skin but it is the first time I had a crash and the first game with the skin.

Archived