FM11: Marko Livaja

Adam C

Found this lad whilst searching for talent as Blackpool manager:

Marko Livaja

Nationality: Croatian

Position: ST

Club: Out of Contract

MarkoLivajaProfile_Attributes.png

I think he could develop well, and for a free, surely he's worth a punt? Obviously he has a few clear weaknesses, but still worth buying in my opinion.

Probably be good on full game.

Not even worth getting on demo because global ban, would just be wasting time on his wages. So I can't see why people are signing him :confused:

Some people may want to continue their demo when the full release comes out.

Try and look at the bigger picture.

What he do for global ban?

Further up the post mate :thup:.

In "my docs/si/fm11 demo/saved games" or something like that and you can drag the saved game to the FM11 folder and hey presto you continue until it gets boring. Did it last year with Everton

I didn't even have to do that last year. Just installed the game and carried on my save.

I think they made them compatible last year. I haven't played the demo before last year.

No, no, no.

Please don't say things unless your completely right. You will just end up making more confusion.

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, I just found a screen shot of him when he's 23, jaw-dropping stats. I won't spoil it, but I very much recommend you get him!

How about if u just post the link to the image instead of showing the image. so ppl who want to look like me can? :p

Might have a small database mate, although I did find that he generated almost no interest despite me trying to get a work-permit for over a (in-game) year. I know it doesn't belong in here, but maybe in future patches, they should address the fact that he generates no interest.

Archived