FM11: Official Rate My Regen Thread

Ty

Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?

Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?

Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?

Well, don't look anywhere else! (Seriously, people hate regen threads, they are a no-no!)

There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My current best young regen striker - scored a stupid amount of goals for the youth/reserve teams this season.

The only thing that currently lets this guy down is his relatively poor Anticipation, which is needed for all striker roles really.

RicardinhoProfile_Attributes.png

My current best young regen striker - scored a stupid amount of goals for the youth/reserve teams this season.

The only thing that currently lets this guy down is his relatively poor Anticipation, which is needed for all striker roles really.

RicardinhoProfile_Attributes.png

Well, he has got the pace to torment youth/reserve teams and could do a good job at championship level. A real poacher, however at 19 he lacks in too many departments (first touch, anticipation, natural fitness, concentration).

000br.jpg

This fella just scored the winner against Arsenal in the Charity shield, any good?

At only 15 he's something special this guy. Has many years to get better and his amazing determination means he's determined to fulfill his potential. He will improve a lot. Would need better marking, positioning, pace and bravery and aggression is a bit low.

756551.jpeg

16 years and scoring for fun in my U19 team, but needs better finishing / composure.

What do you reckon guys?

Similarly to my earlier ratings, this guy is determined enough to reach his goals. Thats important. He needs to get better at finishing and composure. Otherwise he's good. He'll improve a whole lot.

Best regen I've ever signed. Insane physical attributes for a goalkeeper.

Untitled-1-1.png

He's really a physical speciment, but he lacks quite a lot in goalkeeping departments. At only 19 yo i'm not sure he'd improve enough in those departments. But he's still quite good. Concentration, anticipation and decisions are all very high which is a big plus. He needs heavy goalkeeping training as his mental and physical attributes are brilliant.

vernazza.png

Shame about his finishing, but it can be trained at least.

Another very determined youngster. I find it unrealistic to have such a determined 16 yo. Anyways, many of his attributes are unreal for a 16 yo. With only 10 longshot, 8 composure and 11 finishing he needs heavy shooting training. He seems also very one footed so he could struggle scoring, but his wonderful touch, decision making and dribbling means he could do well with alternative finshing ppm.

Quite pleased this kid has joined me, 4.5* potential according to ass.manager and he has the potential to be a lot better than SWP's current level of ability.

He's already got some of the key attributes for a winger and he has some brilliant determination, can't wait to see his development.

keefeprofileattributes.png

looks great, you wouldn't wanna waste that crossing with him cutting inside!

Haha, true that.

Just got this boy in my youngsters:

2z7rb03.jpg

I'm sorry the pic is in spanish, you can ask if don't understand anything.

Looks amazing from the polygon, he looks like he could develop into a great poacher, hopefully his finishing and composure improve though.

If his pace carries on getting better he should be able to bang them in regardless.

Looks a great youngster

vernazza.png

Shame about his finishing, but it can be trained at least.

Another very determined youngster. I find it unrealistic to have such a determined 16 yo. Anyways, many of his attributes are unreal for a 16 yo. With only 10 longshot, 8 composure and 11 finishing he needs heavy shooting training. He seems also very one footed so he could struggle scoring, but his wonderful touch, decision making and dribbling means he could do well with alternative finshing ppm.

Is there any particular PPM you'd suggest? I've got him up to 13 finishing, 10 composure, 11 longshots by the end of his first season.

Some great regens in this thread.

Anyone got any come through their youth system? Instead of bought.

--

Lets try not to start arguements or anthing, I am looking at you ozzay.

Vitor Campos

14 years old and already good enough to be playing Championship level!

Not sure what the quality of the league is out in Brazil compared to the English league system, but I presume he is on your way to your first team pretty sharpish?

Are you allowed to play 14 year olds in the league? I know you can play pretty much anyone in England.

Some great regens in this thread.

Anyone got any come through their youth system? Instead of bought.

--

Lets try not to start arguements or anthing, I am looking at you ozzay.

Post #33 came up through my youth academy first season, doubt I'll get anyone else as good for a long time

Vitor Campos

14 years old and already good enough to be playing Championship level!

Not sure what the quality of the league is out in Brazil compared to the English league system, but I presume he is on your way to your first team pretty sharpish?

Are you allowed to play 14 year olds in the league? I know you can play pretty much anyone in England.

Yes, he can play already in the Brazilian League. But I'm afraid he gets some serious injury, so I'll just leave him tutoring until he's 16.

About the Brazilian League, it's a very though league, some say it's harder than the PRemier League (I do think that way). Just check the standing on this year's BRasileirão (Brazilian League): 3 games left and there's a hell of a battle for the top.

I'll sure try to mold him into the Alex of Fenerbahce, who's an adored player in Palmeiras (My club, btw)

Archived