** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

Just a thought...

People seem to think that a tactic is really good because they win a few friendlies with it ,and they decide to post to the OP that ,"it's great!".To be honest ,this is a waste of everybody's time ,as you really cant tell how good a tactic is after a few friendlies ,you need at least half a season under your belt (or more) to truly test a tactic.

Im not having a go at anybody ,it's just my observation and i thought maybe it would help everybody in the long run including the OP.

Back on to the original subject...

Tried out some of your tactic's on fm09 ,tyler ,got some good results. I shall try out your new fm10 tactic (been experimenting with a few of my own as well) and let you know how i get on.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The title claiming that this is the 'head start to FM10' is a bit misleading as well dking. It's clearly a tactic still in testing, along with some old FM09 tactics.

The 'head start' to FM10 would be the new T&T, which is a sticky thread at the top of the forum. See this link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159310

Perhaps a mod might change this to 'Tylerbode's FM10 Demo Tactic' or something more descriptive of the thread's actual content.

Regards,

C.

http://cci_zipster.webs.com/Pirahna%20V6%20(FM2010)%20(Ipswich,%20Feb%202010).tac

I ended up finishing 8th in the league, it is nowhere as good as it was in 09 and you concede alot of goals. All i have done is copied over all the instructions from 09 to 2010.

Im now about to start a new season which im going to use the 2010 tactic.

Do you use the same player attributes as fm09? Thanks

Just a thought...

People seem to think that a tactic is really good because they win a few friendlies with it ,and they decide to post to the OP that ,"it's great!".To be honest ,this is a waste of everybody's time ,as you really cant tell how good a tactic is after a few friendlies ,you need at least half a season under your belt (or more) to truly test a tactic.

Expanding on my previous post.

I continued using the tactic and am currently half way through my second season.

Season 1

I lead Leeds to promotion as champions from League 1, losing only twice, Q finals of the FA Cup losing to Liverpool, 5th Round LC lost to Chelsea, Won the JP Trophy.

Season 2

Currently top after 21 games W18 D1 L2

Draw your own conclusions from that :D

The title claiming that this is the 'head start to FM10' is a bit misleading as well dking. It's clearly a tactic still in testing, along with some old FM09 tactics.

The 'head start' to FM10 would be the new T&T, which is a sticky thread at the top of the forum. See this link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=159310

Perhaps a mod might change this to 'Tylerbode's FM10 Demo Tactic' or something more descriptive of the thread's actual content.

Regards,

C.

Perhaps you're a bit confused on who this guy is, what his tactics are, and what this thread is for.

He's created several tactics that have helped people or made breakthroughs for people trying to create their own and needed a little help. This thread is about getting started on continuing his tactics to this years version. Stop being a troll and either contribute or get lost.

Regards,

J.

Perhaps you're a bit confused on who this guy is, what his tactics are, and what this thread is for.

He's created several tactics that have helped people or made breakthroughs for people trying to create their own and needed a little help.

No, I'm certainly not confused.

I can see that this thread has tactics for FM09 but so far I see only one FM10 tactic, which made for the demo version, and very little else. Therefore, calling this thread the 'head start on FM10' is both entirely inaccurate and misleading. I can only assume this title is being used disingenuously to attract as many 'hits' as possible.

Stop being a troll and either contribute or get lost.

There is absolutely no need for this kind of childish behaviour. :thdn:

I am simply concerned that this thread title is misleading. If I was a new user coming into this forum, I would assume that this thread was one of my first calling points for my 'head start' to FM10. In reality, I ought to be heading towards the T&T thread for FM10, which is the real 'head start'. I hope that any users looking for a 'head start' to the tactical options in the game will head there because they will find little to help them here.

As such, there is absolutely no discussion of the tactical options in FM10 and no information at all about the tactical approach and philosophy in this FM10 demo tactic. I cannot see how it 'helps' anyone as you claim it does, except providing a download link to a tactic that doesn't even appear to work particularly well according to the majority of feedback.

Sorry to be so blunt but those are the facts. Once you yourself have made any kind of contribution to the tactics forum at all, then please do come back and feel free to discuss my input on the forums. Until then, I'd prefer not to have your 'feedback' and I would also appreciate it if you conducted yourself in a slightly more mature and adult manner.

Regards,

C.

Some quick thoughts about this:

plug'n play tactic cannot exist in FM (as in real life), if they exist is because they exploit some flaws in the ME, no more than that.

Tylerbode FM 09 tactics worked for that reason, but they were quite illogical and counterintuitive, in football terms.

A good managerial simulation should be about choices, good choices let you win, bad choices will make you fail.

I'm not saying that was a bad thing, it seems to me that people attitude to look for unbeatable tactics is just very poor, we say we want a realistic football simulation and then we always look for the last "diablesque" (even if now the key word should be Chinese!) tactic to exploit some weak points in the match engine.

This doesn't help anyone to understand how to build a tactic or to understand how the game works, just give some easy...click...click....click.....wins.

That's all.

Tyler, I have been using ur tactics for a while now. Have started with Aston Villa in FM10 and am using ur piranha V6 conversion. I am doing ok with it but leaking goals tho I am currently 6th. W8 D2 L5 For30 Ag26

I do feel that the tactic does need tweaking slightly especially defensively which i have started now. Feedback to follow shortly :)

Have u created any training shedules?

Keep up the good work Tyler and GUYS: lets keep comments constructive and stay on topic ;)

looking good!

Just beat top of the table chelsea with my struggling everton team

4-0 in the fa cup!

I'll keep you informed

I am looking for a tactic for FM 2010 with Everton I don't want a world beater just 1 that I can build on could you please put the link to the one you are using up please? Thanks I am using the patch 10.1.0

So after using the Pirahna V6 convert for FM2010 in my first season and finishing 8th i have decided to give your 2010 tactic and i have been having much better results with it.

League.png

As you can see im currently sitting in 2nd place behind run away leaders Hull. The key for me is the low number of goals which i am conceding, although i am not exactly scoring bucket loads but you don't need to when conceding so few.

GoodRun.png

I went on a cracking little run with this formation also.

He zipster,

I use your convert pirahnav6 for fm10 now with FC Groningen, had good results

I just read that you had better results with the FM2010 tactic.. is this the tactic from post 3301 / 3303 ?

which one you prefer? the tylebone tac (post 3301 / 3303) or your convert Pirahnav6 FM10 tac?

he was on yesterday for people wanting to know................as for the tactic it was for the demo..and we all know how much it has changed since the demo as we sit and wait for tyler bode aka mastermind'' to deliver new tactic go use MR HOUGH tactic and use V3 its very well done

I know - as you would if you did a little research instead of trying to be the thread smart*** - how effective his tactics were in FM09, so maybe, perhaps, he is doing some testing?

Yes, some of his tactics worked well last year, or at least produced good outcomes, cause they clearly exploited some weak points of the match engine, but they were a bit random and poor in football terms.

This year the ME seems to be more effective, at least for now, that's the reason why people trying to build so called "plug'n play" tactics are struggling.

Ive been using this tactic with Fulham, I found Tylers tactics great in FM 09, and very solid in '10. I usually tweak a little bit to suit my team, but in the main i use these almost exactly. I wonder how many people who didnt like this tactic actually followed his instructions and used the training, and made sure they played players with stats closest to what he recommends for the positions?

Season 1 i started with TBs tactics at the Highlighted Sunderland game, and ive been using them ever since - its brought a lot more consistency to my team's performances.

302rrsn.png

23sx94j.png

2nsbc0o.png

Hi

I used this tactic last year and and a great success with ...so THANKS

Just bought the new game so at present im just having a good look at it .

noticed you have put the tester up which has only one striker is this tester to play home and away or dose any of 09/10 tactics still work along side of it

guessing players suited for postions in the new game are the same as last year

At present im going to play the tester home and away ..just a bit wary of one striker

Starting the new season with a chamionship with no transfer buget

ANY FEEDBACK WELCOME

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got good results with this tactic. Tried it on 09 and now am using the demo tactic tyler created for 10 on the full game. I have taken huddersfield from league 1 to the premier league in 5 seasons. The key to me is following the OP instructions, especially for team talks as moral is key. I have almost continual superb moral throughout the team using the instructions and this seems to be key.

• 2 weeks later...
is this tactic working with fm2010 ?

I was downloaded piranha v6 and open fm 2010 but not imported ?

And Download link error Eagle version.[/QUO fm 2009 tactics dont work for 2010 ,but i re created the piranha for 2010 and it works just like it did in 2009 ,i say thats why tyler hasnt created a new 1

is this tactic working with fm2010 ?

I was downloaded piranha v6 and open fm 2010 but not imported ?

And Download link error Eagle version.[/QUO fm 2009 tactics dont work for 2010 ,but i re created the piranha for 2010 and it works just like it did in 2009 ,i say thats why tyler hasnt created a new 1

Please put the tactics to be able to experience.

Thanks