** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing with Crystal Palace with the new trial fm10 tactic. Doing much better than I was before with Palace, who are a bit weak in certain areas of the pitch with this tactic. Won 4, Drawn 6, Lost 2, unbeaten in last 8. Lost one against Newcastle but we did create 4 clear cut chances and 18 shots, to their 5. Other loss was in mickey mouse cup with reserves.

Fullbacks seem to get tired very quickly but Smolarek has scored 9 in 12 games even though he doesn't seem as though his attributes would suit the centre forwards role in this formation.

Anyway going pretty well at the moment, will update at end of demo with some screenies

Hi all, thanks very much for the interest in how the new FM10 tactic is going. It should be available in the next 2 days for you all to test. Having a few little teething problems with it, however this is normal with a demo game.

Cheers

Tyler

Hi tyler. Is it ok to use the same training as in Fm09 or are you planning to release a new set of schedules?

by the way, my first game with crystal palace is 3-0 up against newcastle at home. Looking good so far!!!!

**update**

Just won my first game with this tactic - 3-0 at home to newcastle. It's the first clean sheet i've had with this demo home or away. I'll update at the end of the demo.

The last five game with this tactic for fm10 has been quite good but i'm a bit annoyed by the shoddy defending at times:-

cry 3 0 Newcastle

cry 0 1 Sheff wed (league cup)

Peterb 2 3 cry

cry 4 scun 1

Qpr 3 1 cry

So not too bad i suppose.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. The tactic seems to be taking better shape now. Stay tuned for the next tester over the next 2 days.

My results with Spurs are not too bad but not great either. It would be great if the tactic would be 4-4-2...

Yeah, i think 4-4-2 would be great tyler. I just don't like one up front tbh. but great tactic all the same. Are you planning to tell us player attributes when the game comes out?

Acctually as I noticed AMR and AML with 'inside forward' shout are cutting in beautifully into striker possition, so I found SC, AMR, AML solution better than 2x SC.

Tylers tct isn't working for me, but the one working is some similar thing: DL-DC-DC-DR; DMC; MC-MC; AML-AMR; SC.

I'm having a few problems in that when I click 'hold up ball', the whole team has it! Also the 'creative freedom' won't let me click on it, therefore can't be moved on any player! Is anybody else having this problem?

Yes- loversleaper mentioned it in his "Implementing...." thread.

i rate this tactic a 7, i rated the fm 09 one a 9.

This is (what i think) needs to be fixed:

Alot of through balls, i solved that by putting the middle CM a place back to DM (Defensive midfielder) and remove the arrow. but what happens is, the midfield is somewhat more unstable but the deadly through balls stop by the DM.

Story so far with QPR:

QPR 1-1 PRESTON DRAW

QPR 2-0 READING WIN

DERBY 1-2 QPR WIN

NEWCASTLE 4-1 QPR LOSS

QPR 1-1 LEICESTER DRAW

sHEFF WED 0-3 QPR WIN

DONCASTER 3-2 QPR LOSS

QPR 1-0 COVENTRY WIN

QPR 1-0 MIDDLESBROUGH WIN

WATFORD 2-1 QPR LOSS

P10 W5 D2 L3 F15 A12 Pts17

So not too bad, would like to test it further to be honest

Im currently using the Version 6 of the Piranha with FM2010, loved it so much with 09 that i have i am still using it. Obviously you cannot use the same file but i have just copied over all the instructions in 2010. Im playing with Ipswich and after 32 games im currently 6th, played 32 won 14 drawn 9 lost 9. I think with abit of tweaking this can still be a quality tactic in this game. I did switch to your new tactic but lost 4-0 twice on the trot so switch back and have won the last two 4-0 (Cardiff) and 3-1 (Peterborough). Will let you know how i end up at end of season.

Im currently using the Version 6 of the Piranha with FM2010, loved it so much with 09 that i have i am still using it. Obviously you cannot use the same file but i have just copied over all the instructions in 2010. Im playing with Ipswich and after 32 games im currently 6th, played 32 won 14 drawn 9 lost 9. I think with abit of tweaking this can still be a quality tactic in this game. I did switch to your new tactic but lost 4-0 twice on the trot so switch back and have won the last two 4-0 (Cardiff) and 3-1 (Peterborough). Will let you know how i end up at end of season.

Upload your tactic please!

PL 10 W10 With Leeds

Thumbs up!

Yeah I know Leeds are by far the better team in L1 but the tactic works very well, I've kept 8 clean sheets so far.

My one minor criticism is the balance of the match.

My team blitz the opposition in the first half but 2nd half we rarely score, often playing worse than the first half.

Upload your tactic please!

http://cci_zipster.webs.com/Pirahna%20V6%20(FM2010)%20(Ipswich,%20Feb%202010).tac

I ended up finishing 8th in the league, it is nowhere as good as it was in 09 and you concede alot of goals. All i have done is copied over all the instructions from 09 to 2010.

Im now about to start a new season which im going to use the 2010 tactic.

20iykvt.jpg

Currently AZ Alkmaar. Was really under performing until I used this tactic.

Ajax were top and FC Twente were 5th and I was in 17th.

So far this tactic is working wonders.

In the Ajax game my Target man was phenomenal, the best I've seen him play all season. Put 3 in the net but 2 were disallowed for offside and a foul.

My players play with a lot more fluidity. This tactic is brilliant so far. I'll use it until the end of the season and let you know if it drops in performance and things.

So after using the Pirahna V6 convert for FM2010 in my first season and finishing 8th i have decided to give your 2010 tactic and i have been having much better results with it.

League.png

As you can see im currently sitting in 2nd place behind run away leaders Hull. The key for me is the low number of goals which i am conceding, although i am not exactly scoring bucket loads but you don't need to when conceding so few.

GoodRun.png

I went on a cracking little run with this formation also.

Started a new game with Real Sociedad after my Lecce save game corrupted (my fault not steam etc) and as I am just getting back into FM after skipping 2009 I am just tinkering with games / formations and not really bothered about how well I do until I get the hang of the new game / features.

Anyway, started to read this thread and was intrigued. I am using the FM10 Test tactic and by far it is the best one I have used since getting FM10. I have only played 4 friendlies with Real Sociedad on a tour of Belgium but in 3 of the 4 games the post match news story described my performances as "dominating". I haven't conceded yet and my SC is just rattling goals in. Think I have been fortunate in that Real Sociedad start with a squad of players with decent attributes but positionally are really suited to this tactic.

BY the way the SC is a loan player from Mallorca called Nsue. Got 7 goals in the 4 friendlies incl 1 hat-trick