Number of Careers Started

How Many Careers Have You Started  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Careers Have You Started

• Still Playing Release Day Career
    • 2-4
    • 5-8
    • 10+

I've got 3 saves on the go currently: one is the game I started on release day, the second is the game I started when I got to 24th July and couldn't continue save 1 and the third is my sign-up if that counts. Also started a few in order to do the 20/20 challenges.

Im on save 1 still - villa game won champions league and an fa cup but never finished above 3rd...currently managing england also. just want to win the league and then drop down to southern conference and try and build a side up

I always try and stay on my original save but it doesnt always work out that way, I have on 09 but in previous versions I have been forced to change due to corrupted saves. As I said in my other thread, I become very attached to the club and therefore cant see myself managing elsewhere.

Started with Man U to get a feel for the game this year, now on my 'real' career game starting at Atletico Tucaman in Argentina. Because the regens are good this year I'll probably have this as my main game until FM2010.

So, 2.

I've lost count, I've started 3 seperate Southampton games, a Man City game, a Spurs game, a few BSN saves and currently playing in Brazil 3rd Division as Real Brasil, which I'm enjoying and think I'm going to stay with for now anyway.

0. I'm just waiting on the third (and probably final) patch to be released before I can finally get my first career on the roll.

I'm not complaining about the wait for the patch(es), though, as I've spent the months from now to when the first patch was released to have practice careers and I used those said careers to experiment, tweak and tinker with tactics and to a lesser extent formations. I'm now at the point where I can say that I'm in a solid footing with regards to starting a proper career.

Still on my first career and have won:

Won as Newcastle:

Premiership x 6

League Cup x 6

FA Cup x 5

Community Shield x 4

UEFA Super Cup x 2

UEFA Cup x 1

UEFA Champions League x 4

World Club Championship x 3

Won as Mexico:

World Cup x 1

Confederations Cup x 1

Gold Cup x 2

Copa America x 1

Still on my first career and have won:

Won as Newcastle:

Premiership x 6

League Cup x 6

FA Cup x 5

Community Shield x 4

UEFA Super Cup x 2

UEFA Cup x 1

UEFA Champions League x 4

World Club Championship x 3

Won as Mexico:

World Cup x 1

Confederations Cup x 1

Gold Cup x 2

Copa America x 1

Impressive, very impressive.:thup:

I'm on my second career. Started the 1st one with Redditch in Blue Square North but wasn't getting anywhere and wasn't deriving that much enjoyment with it. Now with Huddersfield in League 1.

Archived