Robinho wants to leave - *Help*

Hey guys!

Im Man City and I've just finished the first season. I played Robinho all season (obviously) but now he wants to leave. It says he wants to move to a bigger club. However, hes my best player and I dont want to sell him. What I want to know is if I refuse him leaving will he become happy again or is there no option but to sell?

He will stop winging just dont reject offers from clubs but negiatiate them out of reach eg If real madrid offer you 25 mil for hiim negioiate it to 105 mil and then they will decline. makes him feel that they dont want him and realises to stay where he is wanted

iirc, some players even get annoyed at that because you're over-pricing them and blocking their move. I'm sure I've seen that before, although someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

He will stop winging just dont reject offers from clubs but negiatiate them out of reach eg If real madrid offer you 25 mil for hiim negioiate it to 105 mil and then they will decline. makes him feel that they dont want him and realises to stay where he is wanted

That used to work but now players get unhappy at your high valuation of them

iirc, some players even get annoyed at that because you're over-pricing them and blocking their move. I'm sure I've seen that before, although someone can correct me if I'm wrong...

True, if you ask to much, the player will get annoyed. In the example by fatboyjohnmulhern it is to much.

If real madrid offer you 25 mil for him negotiate it to 105 mil and then they will decline
it will happen that the player gets annoyed, if you negotiate it to around 35M it can work.

(happened to my on almost every FM version, but only with lower values)

Hey guys!

Im Man City and I've just finished the first season. I played Robinho all season (obviously) but now he wants to leave. It says he wants to move to a bigger club. However, hes my best player and I dont want to sell him.

To all the doubters that dont think FM2009 is realistic ;)

Just sell him. Poor squad harmony will break your team much more than him not being there will.

Who cares if he goes just buy 2 players that are just as good with all the mo ney you can get for him.

yeah this killed me for like a season and a half, didnt realise it was such a big factor until i fixed it lol

OK so if I where to sell him who could replace him? Surely Robinho is a player who cannot be replaced. I curretly have 50 mil and I should get 30 if I sell him. But who would be willing to join my club with the abiliy of replacing Robinho. Heres my current squad and formation:

team.jpg

uh well my philosophy has always been buy young (age not ashley :p) so i would scout out some good regen player or something since im in 2018, ur still in 2009 ive even forgotten half of the real players in fm now lol, ive bought freddy adu for my right winger at the moment but he will still be young and probably not good at that time on your game despite being worldclass on mine, of course if you have the money u can afford anyone, messi, ronaldo, both very good wingers, walcott? vela and alexis sanchez always turn out very good and can play left wing quite well, up to who wants to come to you really

Hey guys!

Im Man City and I've just finished the first season. I played Robinho all season (obviously) but now he wants to leave. It says he wants to move to a bigger club. However, hes my best player and I dont want to sell him. What I want to know is if I refuse him leaving will he become happy again or is there no option but to sell?

We are talking about the fella who's rather sell ice cream than play for Real Madrid! :eek::p

this is realistic. this will happen at the end of the real life season too :p

Doubt it, he seems dead passionate for Man City. Start of the season I would have agreed but not anymore.

Besides why would he try to talk other brazilians into coming to city if he was leaving?

Archived