What's the longest long shot you've scored in 09?

All outlandish claims will be sniggered at without supporting evidence e.g PKM

Current record is 45 yards held by: Me.

PKM: http://www.mediafire.com/?tym5fmgfzwq

Tom Lewis, Leicester City.

Long shots stat: 14

Beat that!

Rules:

Goals must be from open play not set pieces.

No PKM, no record.

Goals must be from a human managed team

Please state the long shots stat of the player who scored the goal (for my own amusement mainly)

Was gonna put mine up, but the guy with Xisco from 55 yards beats mine from Keirrison that is 50 yards lol. Here's the match report proof though. I think I do have one from further than 55 yards in this save, a freak goal from a counter or something, is the longest goal scored kept in the clubs records somewhere?

50yards.jpg

My goalkeeper actually scored once... From own penalty area. He dropped the ball, shot... Opponent keeper mistimed his rush, ball bounced... Nice little curve over him and into the goal. That was simply amazing (mainly because it was a cupgame against a better team, goal meant 2-1) :D

My keeper scored as well. he booted the ball out, my striker was sprinting for it but couldn't get there. the opposing keeper came forward and it bounced and went over his head for a score. It counted. Awesome!

MM

I can add another of these goalie goals, their keeper came, it bounced over his head and bingo just outside my area so about 80yards

Archived