FM08 or FM09

FM08 or FM09  

145 members have voted

1. 1. FM08 or FM09

• FM08
    • FM09

I think now FM 2008 is %90 and FM 2009 is %10 considering this release.BEcause it is awful and almost everyone tries to play with many mistakes.This problem happens because the game makers didn't control properly the game before selling and thinks about selling in priority ,not thinking about making a game without a problem.And after that they will try to make a sudden 9.0.1 patch but this patch almost solved only the minor things.Because it is sudden and they don't know about what will happen as errors in the game.Now instead of controlling before releasing they use us as a tester and now they try to fix the problems by making their customers crazy.I hope that they could make a new patch but a proper patch.Not a bloody hell patch like 9.0.1 with their apologies to all of their customers.

Cm 01/02!!!

:thup:

One of the best, but OT. My laptop is not good engough to run FM09 smooth. I am still palying the Demo FM09 but at this point I would have to say FM08. (do not get me wrong I am not saying FM09 is bad, it is just my hardware. In the Demo I do see very good things, but it is the 3D and 2D classic and normal 2D which gives me problems).

FM08 and why because the match engine on 09 is bobbins

What? You compare the 08 match engine when it first came out to 09 then there is no contest, this is easily the best match engine for a new game that SI have done, it wasn't until January the 08 match engine was anywhere near the level of 09. I haven't seen one issue that people post about on here.

Archived