Football manager 09 is coming out already?

Can you please delay it that would be awesome as I got my first exam on the 17th and finish on the 20th. I have no problems if you had to delay it :D

Well I am currently having exams from today till 11th November, so I will have no problem to get my copy of FM 2009, though I will play the demo at a later time...

Well I am currently having exams from today till 11th November, so I will have no problem to get my copy of FM 2009, though I will play the demo at a later time...

My Xbox is broke, wont be back until about 10 days after release. Pure footy man with no temptation to play new cod5.

Dont really know why i used a quote tbh.

People read into things too much!

Yeah well we're edgy, alright!? Most of us can barely stand waiting out the days till the demo is out and waiting for FM 09 has been torture!

Heck we could barely wait for the first announcement :p I'd say that the anticipation for the announcement can be compared to that of the game itself. That speaks volumes.

So all you SI workers wasting your time here, get of yer lazy arses slap some finishing touches on the demo, and upload it. :D

Archived