Goalscoring Goalkeepers!

csusmatt

• 3 months later...

Can you all please list some goals you have had scored by your keepers please. I'm not too bothered about screenies - i will trust you not to be lying. But if you put the keeper outfield and scores please do not post that (i will aceept the arrow, pointing upfield).

Here's my best one -

I made an arrow putting Sebastian Frey upfront so he made a run from him own box whil the France players were linking up beautifully and the eventually played Frey into a one-on-one situation with the keeper and he dinked it over him! 3 minutes later Frey scored his second from the penalty spot! haha it was ace!

Please tell me yours.

It's ok i don't need to see i believe you for i have just watched highlights of a reserve match and Lukasz Fabianski scored a free-kick from around 10 yards outside his own box!

Keep em' coming lads.

Ive only ever had one keeper score for me, and that was Akinfeev, i signed him for Bayern (3rd season in patch 8.01 FM08) and i was winning 2-0 at home agianst hannover, when i had a corner in the 90th minute, and Akinfeev came up for the corner and scored!

cech! fm07-fa cup final... i was already winning 2-0 with chelski and he ran up the field for a throw-in, and banged it in as if he was playin frankie lampard! great memories, i watched the replay for days

seen someone mentioned chilavert! i remember i always signed him on CM 4 or 03/04, just so he could take my free kicks and pens! he scored quiet a few, but i found that is goalkeeping abilities were not to the highest standard! but when he fires one in from 30 yards you cant complain!

Archived