What are non footballing costs?

If you higlight it, it says "Amount of non-football staff wages paid out by the club". So I'm guessing cleaners, grounds keepers, cafe/shop employees, cooks, etc.

My costs are around £5mil a year at Dortmund. Sounds reasonable considering the amount of people that could be on the books at a normal average wage.

Would be nice if SI would tell us what they are for once.

They have - "Non-Football Costs"

Would you prefer a 20 page screen listing every single expense separately?

@OP I would check the bugs forum I'm sure I remember those costs being a bug for some teams.

They have - "Non-Football Costs"

Would you prefer a 20 page screen listing every single expense separately?

@OP I would check the bugs forum I'm sure I remember those costs being a bug for some teams.

Yes then we're one step closer to Tax Man Manager. The only thing more boring than Chairman manager according to some people on here. :p

Im spurs and mines at 30m a year

That's quite expensive non-football staff wages. Are non-football cost generally more for EPL clubs, or is that a bug? I wonder what Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, etc are a few seasons in.

As I mentioned before ,mine are £5mil at Dortmund, now highest rep Bundesliga club.

That's quite expensive non-football staff wages. Are non-football cost generally more for EPL clubs, or is that a bug? I wonder what Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, etc are a few seasons in.

As I mentioned before ,mine are £5mil at Dortmund, now highest rep Bundesliga club.

Probably more down to the clubs reputation, as in, finishing in the PL which is higher than Bundesligas rep has something to do with it.

Could be wrong and the Bundesliga could be top league on your game now, but thats what it would suggest to me

The non-football costs are 10 times higher in the Premier League than in any other league I have managed in. I think they creep up to around £40m a year for the big clubs. IT would be nice to know why they are so high in PL and not in the other leagues.

Referees wages. ;)

On a serious note, I think they are board members wages.

Based on what players earn in England compared to other countries, I would expect that Board members will also be paid much more.

I'm currently managing a team in Russia after 14 years Real madrid and I was surprised to see how cheap everything is there, especially maintenance costs for my brand new 40,000 seater.

Archived