Epic Find

DB1

Which to install?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which to install?

Having a big clear out of the loft today and what do I find?

Boxed with CD/DVD copies of FM 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009!

All the old memories come flooding back, with Steam you wont get these treasure finds, and plan are afoot to have "a blast in the past"

Just wondered if there is anywhere to get all the old patches and any suggestions as to which game to install first.

I've got a thought to install 2005 and holiday for 6 seasons just to see if FM emulates real life.

shame you couldn't find cm 03/04, I absolutely adored that game :D I'd probably go with FM07, great game, loads of fun.

I can remember on FM09 I used the most boring tactic ever. It was a 4-1-4-1 ... it was incredibly turgid and boring ... but it won matches, usually 1-0 :D it's the only game in the series I've ever used a tactic like that. Felt like a non-corrupt George Graham.

So far its looking like FM 2007 is the clear leader in the poll.

I'm still undecided at the moment.

Think I might just install all of them and have a play.

Farewell to the missus. With all of these and the demo coming soon I'm never going to leave the back room!!

I advice you to play FM 2007, for me the best game of the series by far. I advise you to get patch 7.0.2. It is addictive, fun and enjoyable. Transfers are realistic in my opinion, morale system is to the point where you can have influence without loosing the importance of quality of the players. Basically well balanced. Tactics i have more control on them in FM07 then this new system.

shame you couldn't find cm 03/04, I absolutely adored that game :D I'd probably go with FM07, great game, loads of fun.

I can remember on FM09 I used the most boring tactic ever. It was a 4-1-4-1 ... it was incredibly turgid and boring ... but it won matches, usually 1-0 :D it's the only game in the series I've ever used a tactic like that. Felt like a non-corrupt George Graham.

Word is bond!

Archived