The guy in Game asked me

"Is this the only game you play?"

I told him it is, with the exception of Wii Sports (which aren't really games) and Fifa/PES if I'm at somebody else's house. He just laughed and said he's been asking that to everyone who comes in [to buy FM] and almost all of them have said yes. What a sad bunch we are.

What a sad bunch we are.

I sold my Xbox 360 (3 mths after FM10 released) and sadly not interested in PS3 or Wii games, FM is so deep that takes all the time I spend playing video games. So as you said: "What a sad bunch we are"

At the moment I'm playing Minecraft, Gal Civ 2 and a bit of Cities XL 2011. Now I've added FM11 to that.

I'm a fanatical MMOer and as soon as the next big MMO comes out my FM time will probably slide away...Rift:Planes of Telara will hopefully be the bees knees.

I think Minecraft is about the only other game I could hope to play at the same time as an MMO, but all in all I think I'm maybe one of the few exceptions to the rule.

I have flirted with other games, Demos and th like, but FM is the only game I buy year in year out.

I like being sad.

Actually does this mean that us FMer's who only play FM are great marriage material as we are loyal to only one game hence will be loyal to our wives/ Future wives?

Me : 5 years of Marriage 2 kids 5 versions of FM

I'm also playing King's Bounty - Crossworlds at the moment. It's an RPG done by a small Russian developer, it's very amusing and quite involved, so I have a great time with it.

I probably seriously play about four or five games a year, I think, but the ones I do play, I get quite involved with. Strategy, RPGs, or sports management sims.

i cnt say the same unfortunatly as BO will probably take all my attention away from FM

Your stinky sweat will take all your attention away from FM?!?! You can get a wash inbetween sessions you know. You don't just have sit there sweating and stinking the place out, so much so you end not being able to pay attention to FM.

Personally, I only play FM, so I must be in the sad group (but I feel quite happy!).

"Is this the only game you play?"

I told him it is, with the exception of Wii Sports (which aren't really games) and Fifa/PES if I'm at somebody else's house. He just laughed and said he's been asking that to everyone who comes in [to buy FM] and almost all of them have said yes. What a sad bunch we are.

The guy in my Game store asked the same. Then he asked "What tactic works?" LOL (not really)

I got asked this question by an employee of the same store in 1999 when buying that year's version! When i answered yes he actually replied "Well if you're only gonna play one game then it should be this one." I was heartened by the fact that the game was endorsed by an ultimate comuter geek but also worried about how it reflected on me! Must have decided it wasn't an issue as i'm still playing it 11 years later

This is so much beyond just being a game... once former Polish international team coach said that if you are good in FM the next step is to take a real team. If people who coach for living admire FM then this really is something special.

But I have to admit that I also play MMO's... never achieve anything in them, because I don't have the time ;), but just enjoy sinking in these alternative universes.

Archived