[SI READ] Patch Today?

If its out on steam it should be available to everybody else now. SI favouring Steam again?

SORT IT OUT SI

Not really, Steam users can't play til midnight anyway regardless of whether they have the patch or not. I'd expect the patch for non-steam users to be released about 11pm-12pm tonight so people with a boxed version can start properly at the official release time.

another pointless thread asking for the patch before the game is officially released. with a wonder name SI READ, seriously. Why post angry thread after angry thread giving out about the patch no being released yet when you know when it will be released and thats Tomorrow

The game still wont be playable until it's released... /facepalm

Why facepalm :rolleyes:

Steam users can get the patch now along with a pre download and immediately start a up to date save at 12am. Even if the patch is released for everybody else at 12am you still have to download it and patch your game (if you already have it) so Steam users are getting an advantage again!

Why facepalm :rolleyes:

Steam users can get the patch now along with a pre download and immediately start a up to date save at 12am. Even if the patch is released for everybody else at 12am you still have to download it and patch your game (if you already have it) so Steam users are getting an advantage again!

get over it

we chose to use steam and you chose to use hard-copy

simples

get over it

we chose to use steam and you chose to use hard-copy

simples

This. I've no idea why people get so aggravated over a simple video game release. It's as if their life is dependant on playing the game. :|

you can have the patch, later. wait for it. by rights you shouldnt even have the game yet and if you dont you dont need the patch yet. either way you lose.

I have the Demo,thought I might install the patch on it since i saw people already have the patch.

This. I've no idea why people get so aggravated over a simple video game release. It's as if their life is dependant on playing the game. :|

Exactly its pointless but its the same every year. Its great that SI are releasing a patch on day 1 with the data updates. the game will be playable from the box so there's no advantage to be had regardless. People need to relax

if the patch was released to boxed version now, SI would be favouring them. how? you would be ready to start your career now before the official release day.

SI woudnt be favouring people who already have the boxed version because if it was down to SI people wouldnt have the boxed version till at least 12am tonight. At which point you can only buy the game, not play it. You would still need to get home with it and install it.

Luckily some people have got the game early and good for them. Steam users can already have the game installed now with the patch ready to start a game at 12am on the dot. A person getting the boxed version wouldnt be able to do this if SI/SEGA's rules were adhered to regarding selling the game. So this is favouring people who have the Steam version of the game.

If it wasnt for people getting the game early, SI could infact release the patch now because it would be useless untill you install the game. But at least that would be one problem out of the way and allow people to start playing as soon as possible. Now that people have the game and have it installed, SI wont release the patch because people will have the game early (before Steam).

Its just the way its going now unfortunately. If you want any kind of benefits from SI then your best going with Steam because that seems to be the priority with SI/SEGA. Everybody getting the boxed version can wait eh?

Well if its been released on Steam already... then it clearly is READY, just not released and avaliable to download yet.

However SI are unlikely to release a patch for a game when the date of release is not yet upon us.

It is such a shame that every year we have to wait for a patch before we can play because the game gets released full of bugs. What exactly do the testers do?

steam users make me laugh ..

they pay 30 pound for the game ... when you can buy it for 24 pound ..

they say that they love off the free stuff from the steam .. guess what .. its not free when your paying 6 pound more than the rest of us ...

plus you only get your so called game on steam for 5 years ... so if you ever wanna return and load up the game for 5 years ago ... guess what you cant ...

30 pound for a 5 year game .. ha ha ha ... no reselling your hard copy ...

Si should really call out to each and every one of us prior to release and install the patch on our PC's. This is the only way that everyone will be happy. when they call out we should receive next years game in advance also as were so impatient we cannot wait 1 DAY for something

Archived