Evil youngster Pablo

I recently signed a young centre back pablo for my benfica team but seeing as i still have david luiz and sidnei plus 4 other CB in front of him he won't be playing for a few years... so what does he go and do.... "David Luiz injured by Pablo in training" out for 3 months, "Sidnei injured by Pablo in training" out for 7 weeks, "Airton injured by Pablo in training" out for 6 months

i can't punish him obviously as theres no way of proving he's doing it on purpose but he's seriously killing off all my defenders so that he can get games!!!

I fear for my title credentials

Check his "Personal" page and see if he actually has any personal disagreements with any of your other CBs. I've had it before where a player has injured another in training, and they didn't get on, I eventually sold one of them, but that was just because he was useless.

as Ty says (god i hate agreeing with Ty ;)), just play him. You must have bought him for a reason, aka he'g good/got potential. I mean seriously, a lot of the Portuguese teams hardly have 'world class' centre forwards

as Ty says (god i hate agreeing with Ty ;)), just play him. You must have bought him for a reason, aka he'g good/got potential. I mean seriously, a lot of the Portuguese teams hardly have 'world class' centre forwards

Ha, Lets be honest, you only hate it because 99.45% of the time.. I am always right! ;)

Ha, Lets be honest, you only hate it because 99.45% of the time.. I am always right! ;)

Hate to be nit picker Ty, but to be ‘always right,’ you need to be right 100% of the time.

But back on topic, Bojan did something similar to me in FM09 (managing Barcelona, first time out of England :)) and injured Henry, Eto’o and Messi in pre-season. :thdn:

Is this something about the Portuguese league or what? :|

I started a game with Sporting and now Gregory is beating the hell out of everyone. :mad: And he is one of the most useless youngsters I have... Guess he knows 80% of the team would have to be injured for him to play...

Is this something about the Portuguese league or what? :|

I started a game with Sporting and now Gregory is beating the hell out of everyone. :mad: And he is one of the most useless youngsters I have... Guess he knows 80% of the team would have to be injured for him to play...

only difference is, he's not a useless youngster he has the potential to be a leading liga sagres cb but right now i'd rather have the partnership of sidnei and david luiz who conceded jus 7 domestic goals all last season

i wished he had signed for spurs (who went in for him too) i would have loved if he was breaking all their players :D

Reminds me of David Meyler who injures star players on a regular basis in my Sunderland save. Seems his main money maker is carrying out "hits" for my rivals, but you can't blame him on his meager 1.200£ p/w salary, also nobody in the world could fire a guy with this face:

90717473.jpg

awww...

Archived