Anyone actually select low competition bonuses?

Suge

Just curious really. I usually select high league and cup bonuses although when I want to concentrate solely on the league I go for a normal cup bonus.

I did yesterday for the cup competition but we had just been knocked out in the preliminary round :o

The last time i chose low it meant about 4 or 5 players were constantly with poor morale and PR next to them for the whojle seaosn. Bit unrealistic as it was impossible to get their morale past okay :thdn: for the whole season, don't think it would effect them that badly

Guess i won't be choosing that one again!

I chose low bonus for the league this season (financial reasons :() and have been feeling the consequences. I've been deep in the relegation mire for much of the season (with good results oddly peppered throughout... :p), with about 1/4 of my side seriously annoyed with me for being so frugal. We've got no money!

Interestingly, this includes one 18yo winger who I got on a free, has played about one game all season, and is not likely to break into the squad for a couple of years at least, if ever. Just wondering whether the amount of games a player is likely to play should affect the amount they are annoyed considering its on a 'pro-rata basis', so he would have got pennies anyway :p

I usually pick low with domestic cups, as if I am a European team I don't want the added hassle, and even go so far to use it as a youth back-up exclusive area, and if I am a relegation chaser or a promotion hunter I want to give higher priority to the league. The only area where I'll give a high priority to a cup is if I am not in Europe and am looking to get there, a cup win is always good in that case. League and Europe will always be high for me.

Archived