Your managerial CV

For it to be a complete CV shouldnt you write what awards and competetions you have won?

2007-2016 Djurgården (7 league titles, 4 minor cup titles)

2016-2018 Bröndby (2 league titles, 1 minor cup titles)

2018-2022 Ajax FC (2 leage titles, 1 UEFA-Cup title)

2022-? Liverpool FC (1 Champions league title so far)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TB36:

2007-2020 - AFC Wimbledon

2020-2022 - Birmingham

2022-2022 - Everton

2022-2035 - Norwich

2035- ? - AFC Wimbledon </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats quality that you went back to your original stomping ground! How did you do first time around? How did they do without you??

07.07.2008 - 01.09.2010 Man Utd

(3 Premiership Champs, 3 FA Cups, 1 League Cup, 3 Champion Leagues, 3 Euro Super Cup, 2 Club World Champs)

05.07.2009 - 17.07.2010 Czech Republic

(1 World Cup!!!)

18.07.2010 - Present Italy

(1 Euro Champs)

13.12.11 - Present Huddersfield

(1 Division 1 champs)

On my current game (I play FM 06):

Wigan, 2005: Resigned after terrible start.

Gretna 2005 - 2006: Took over when they were 8th in the Scottish Second Division, took them to 4th and in the final playoff place. Got to the playoff final, winning St. Johnstone in the Semi Final 6-1 on aggregate. Lost against Raith, 2-1 in the Final.

Gretna 2006 - 2007: Won the second division by 3 points after a drop in form near the end of the season. Lost a 7 point gap, and was even on points with Partick for about 5 matches, until I beat them 3-1 on the second to last game of the season. Went up with 84pts., +64 GD, scoring 99 goals. Also won the Scottish League Challenge Cup, winning 3-1 in the final against Brechin.

Gretna 2007 - 2008: 5 games in at the moment in the First Division. W: 2 D: 2 L: 1

Beat Ayr 7-0 in the first leg of the League Challenge Cup. Had to sell one of my main strikers, Alfi for £230,000 due to a clause. I suppose my CV would be:

2005: Wigan

2005 - 2007: Gretna

2006: 4th Second Division

2007: 1st Second Division, League Challenge Cup Winners.

This was the first time i started a career unemployed with sunday league status. Had to wait till end of july to get offered a job at a swedish second division west gotaland team called Gunnilse.

2007 season: The season was already half way through when I joined and we were mid table so wasn't much i could do except finish a half respectable 6th.

2008 season: Managed to bring in a few quality players on free's this season and won the league with about 5 games remaining.

2009 season: In the process of signing and releasing players managed to get the bank balance to 300k in the red which was concerning. Half way through and i've sold my goalkeeper for 100k which was a massive help and now we're top of the league 2 points clear with about 9 games left.

So, so far:

2008 Second Division West Gotaland Champions

2009 First Division South Champions?? We can hope!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoodIdea:

Why make a list that no one cares about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why interrupt a valid thread with pointless comments or name yourself something you clearly don't have when you think about posting?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by GoodIdea:

Why make a list that no one cares about?

Why interrupt a valid thread with pointless comments or name yourself something you clearly don't have when you think about posting? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

couldn't have said it better myself lol icon14.gif

Bath: 2007 - 2009

Portsmouth: 2009 - 2010

Roma: 2010 - 2013

Ivory Coast: 2011 - 2012

Spain: 2012 - 2013

Bath: 2013 - 2015 (To help them out after a very poor manager took over icon_smile.gif)

England: 2014 - Present

Arsenal: 2015 - Present

A bit patchy icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoodIdea:

Why make a list that no one cares about? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally, I find this thread quite interesting.

You, on the other hand, are a moron and the kind of person who is not welcome on these forums. And if that gets me a warning, so be it.

I started out at East Fife, winning the third and second division on the bounce, before crumbling in the might division 1. I also won the Scottish Challenge Cup, beating St. Johnstone 3-1 in the final, and I alo had a quite magnificent run in the Scottish Cup, beating two SPl sides (Falkirk and Hibs) on my way to the semi's, before losing to Rangers 3-0. The league cup brought me very little success. After finishing 8th in the Division 2, I decided to resign, as the board were unprepared to back my ambition of SPL football.

Onto... Cardiff City, recently promoted to the Premier League. The first season was poor by my standards, finishing 14th, and losing to Portsmouth in both cups. The next season saw me rival Chelsea and Liverpool in the title race, finishing in the highly respected position of 3rd, and getting a Champions League spot. Again the cups were shocking.

European football?! At Cardiff?! Indeed, however losing 2-1 on aggregate to Valencia in the qualifying rounds was disappointing. We bounced back to battle our way to the UEFA cup semi-final, where we lost in away goals to Fernebache (sp?) We finished 7th in the league. I was then offered the chance to manage Rangers, an offer i could not refuse!

I'm midway through my fist season at ibrox, and we are 6 points clear of Celtic in second. Ironically enough, East Fife were 10 mins away from knocking me out in the League Cup, before Steven Naismith inspired the gers to a comeback...

Also just thumped 1860 Munchen in the Champions League 6-0, on course for the knockout stages.icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Knockbreda - 2008 - 2034

Tandragee - 2034 - 2041 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

how many trophies? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

22 league titles with Knockbreda (21 in a row)

untold domestic tropies with knockbreda too.

NIP1 / NIP2 titles with Tandragee, and 2 domestic cups.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">22 league titles with Knockbreda (21 in a row)

NIP1 / NIP2 titles with Tandragee, and 2 domestic cups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i figured it wouldn't have been too shabby

From near the end of 2008 Gladbach

Promoted first season.

2nd in first division in 2nd season.

Since then 3 league tiles.

3 German cups

2 League cups

2 Champions league titles.

Just finished 2012/2013

Title winners

Champions League winners

German Cup Winners

League cup Winners

Euro super cup winners

Club world championship winners.

Boerd have announced building new stadium and naming it after me

I am over the moon.

Cheers

Si

I LOVE THIS GAME

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fattyg:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">22 league titles with Knockbreda (21 in a row)

NIP1 / NIP2 titles with Tandragee, and 2 domestic cups. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i figured it wouldn't have been too shabby </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Records.

trec.jpg

Archived