who is your club record goal scorer?

Despite 41 years at Wolves, no-one has come close to matching the legend that is Steve Bull. :cool:

Of my current players it's Attilio Bizzari, a regen, who's about 100 off Bull's record 250.

A regen DC beat the club record for appearances though; 528 in the League and 800 overall. Robbie Gore. :)

At the end of the current season Keirrison will have surpassed 1000 goals for Stoke in something like 650 appearances, best goalscorer I've ever had by a country mile. By then I think he'll be 32 so there won't be many years left, but with a goalscoring record like that he's going to be a regular for as many years as I can possibly squeeze out of him.

At TP-47 it's still a Brazilian striker called Elton Cale who has 60-70 goals. He played for the club for 3 and a half years before he inevitably departed. I think my current star striker Rami Kuusisto (regen) may be getting close though, but he'll have to be quick as I'm selling him at the end of my current season as he won't sign a new deal.

I really wish there was a way to take Keirrison to the irish leagues to see what hell he could cause there lol. Still can't get Keirrison close to the 200 in a season mark either, I have 1 season left in which to do it before he is past it I think, so I'll be gunning for Smylie's best still lol.

I really wish there was a way to take Keirrison to the irish leagues to see what hell he could cause there lol. Still can't get Keirrison close to the 200 in a season mark either, I have 1 season left in which to do it before he is past it I think, so I'll be gunning for Smylie's best still lol.

editor and try it :D

I don't have the irish leagues active on this save, only went with England, Spain, Italy and the US. At 33 I might give him a go in the US leagues, see what he can do there, but obviously it wouldn't count because it'd have been a player they shouldn't be able to sign etc. Takes a lot of effort and time to get Keirrison to score over the 100 mark in a season, balancing the team around him, the only time he did have a realistic chance of meeting the 220 mark was the season my chairman sold him to real madrid. He had 85 goals by January 1st.

They start one league below the lowest playable league in Northern Ireland. You'll have to holiday before you can play as them.

Are they any good? No, they're the worst team in the worst league in the worst footballing nation in FM.

They start one league below the lowest playable league in Northern Ireland. You'll have to holiday before you can play as them.

Are they any good? No, they're the worst team in the worst league in the worst footballing nation in FM.

Are they really? wow. Must have been a miracle they got promoted in my game then..!!

Just imagine if they didn't, and I took on Mosside or someone like that. Where would I be these days :(

hes a legend on fm 07 he got me 40 goals a season

He is a legend, scored over 20 a season all the way up to the Premiership and scored 31 last season when we won the league. Not bad considering my assistant rated him as 3 stars at the beginnning.

the worst footballing nation? we beat england 1-0, spain 3-2 and are ranked in the top 40 in the world

My hopes of getting Keirrison to match Smylie have just been pretty much axed, 7-8 month injury suffered at 32 years old, he's going to struggle to recover from that and be the player he once was. However, my young regen who I've had since he was 14 is finally coming to fruition.

Here's his goalscoring record:

Age 14: 12 (3) 9 goals

Age 15: 6 (16) 23 goals

Age 16: 17 (7) 44 goals

Age 17: 8 (3) 15 goals (so far in april)

He's going to play-out the rest of the season, which is 10 games or so all being well. Last season I didn't play a premiership club in the first few rounds of the league and FA cup, as well as him playing in my world club championship games. I think he's finally worth drafting in full time, as long as my team keeps creating around 30 chances a game a half decent striker will bury his fair share lol. Might beat Keirrisons 1000 or so depending on when he hangs his boots up.

Shame Keirrisons career has now been pretty much ended, it'll take a few months of training before he's back firing on all cylinders and by then he'll be 33 nearing 34. Might get some screenshots up of this lad in there, but isn't that like a 3000 goal challenge or something, which in the premiership is near on impossible.

Well the majority of those were cup games, and he hasn't replicated it this season really, hopefully next season he picks up a bit again. I have noticed though, when played in the Keirrison role, even only above average strikers will score a 100 goals a season or at least a brazilian regen I signed managed it, and the England striker I signed came close despite being more of a pacey targetman.

Only slightly hollowing feeling about it all is touched upon in a thread I started the other day about the deterioration of AI managers.

How do you get players to score 250+ goals a season? (I would hazard a guess at completely breaking the match engine).

I had a dude score 75 goals in all comps one season, was pretty happy with that, all time record is just shy of 500 league goals with a guy at Notts Forest.

Well the majority of those were cup games, and he hasn't replicated it this season really, hopefully next season he picks up a bit again. I have noticed though, when played in the Keirrison role, even only above average strikers will score a 100 goals a season or at least a brazilian regen I signed managed it, and the England striker I signed came close despite being more of a pacey targetman.

Only slightly hollowing feeling about it all is touched upon in a thread I started the other day about the deterioration of AI managers.

Still you should track him in the thread, if you have the chance. With Smylie, if he is injured, whoever fills in that position, scores loads too. Wallace was in that posistion before him [and wallace was crap, smylie is good, hence the massive amount of extra goals he scored] - So any other player I play there once Smylie retires, will most likely hit 1,000+ goals in the career.

How do you get players to score 250+ goals a season? (I would hazard a guess at completely breaking the match engine).

I had a dude score 75 goals in all comps one season, was pretty happy with that, all time record is just shy of 500 league goals with a guy at Notts Forest.

A combination of a lot of things. :D

He's playing in northern ireland which helps, and I think the best is 228 in a season if I remember rightly. Get a good team at that level, and you will be capable of laying siege to the league. That and the leagues AI managers won't be as good, its still a hell of a feat though, the performances I've got from Keirrison have been the product of many hours hard work on getting things right to get the best out of him, substituting off when needed etc.

I'm starting it at the end of this season, I think I'll partner Keirrison and Stones upfront as much as I can, I'd really like Keirrison to still be there at 37/38 contributing, even if only chipping in with 20 or 30 goals a season. Still, everything achieved with Keirrison has been pure luck considering he was my 5th or 6th choice signing, and had Arsenal not stolen Lewandowski from me I'd never have even looked twice at him.

Strange really, at the pinnacle of his goalscoring, Smylie was only worth 1.2m this Leigh Stones I've got is on £110 a week and already valued at £7m. How you managed to hold on to him I'll never know lol.

As I said, the only truly disappointing thing, that made me shelve this game for a couple of months afterwards was Real Madrid stealing Keirrison. 95 goals by January and I lost him for £140m which probably wasn't bad business for a striker in his late 20's but destroyed it for me at times lol. I've still got to try and compete with Real Madrids feat of scoring 255 goals, Keirrison only got about 30 as well so god knows who was scoring for them.

As I said, the only truly disappointing thing, that made me shelve this game for a couple of months afterwards was Real Madrid stealing Keirrison. 95 goals by January and I lost him for £140m which probably wasn't bad business for a striker in his late 20's but destroyed it for me at times lol. I've still got to try and compete with Real Madrids feat of scoring 255 goals, Keirrison only got about 30 as well so god knows who was scoring for them.

wait, he dont play for you now?

I bought him back 2 n half years later, had to pay 95m for it, but my team was beginning to look a little flat and not scoring as many. Felt obliged to buy him back to try and beat Smylie, but it wasn't meant to be lol.

Archived