who is your club record goal scorer?

I do think, if he hadn't got this injury (he's already lost 2 points of pace whilst injured) he'd have been able to go on until he was 37/38 quite comfortably. Obviously I'll keep him around as long as I can, but it has damaged him.

Personal instructions have to be tweaked for the player, if you've got a pacey player with breaking the offside trap you can afford to leave him deeper. If you've got a slow, even ageing striker with good off the ball, you can put his mentality up higher as he'll be able to position himself better etc.

As I mentioned in another thread, as Keirrison slows and gets older, the mentality slider will be pushed up and up.

Not necessarily, if you've still got delph and some of the others, and added to them, you've got a good pool of talent to provide a decent amount of crosses, passes, freekicks etc and he can pick up from that. I don't know what its like for Nep with Smylie, but Keirrison doesn't beat the whole team on his own then score, he usually gets on the end of a good pass etc and then slots it in.

Archived