Vote for FM09 in the Golden Joysticks!

You have guided your team from the depths of the lower leagues to the Premier League title, conquered Europe to win the Champions League and led your national team to be crowned World Champions - but now Sports Interactive needs your help in the race for silverware!

It's Golden Joystick Awards time again and of course Football Manager 2009 is in with a chance of walking away with an award or two - but only if you guys acts as our 12th man and vote for us on the Golden Joysticks website. We're nominated in following categories.

For Football Manager 2009:

PC Game of The Year

Online Game of The Year

The Ultimate Game of The Year

For Football Manager Handheld 2009:

Handheld Game of The Year

For Sports Interactive:

UK Developer of The Year

It would also be remiss of us not to mention SEGA who are in the running for best publisher!

You can vote here - http://www.goldenjoystick.com/

There’s no lengthy signup form on the site, so it’s simple to help Football Manager to victory. So please get voting and get us in that shortlist!

You have guided your team from the depths of the lower leagues to the Premier League title, conquered Europe to win the Champions League and led your national team to be crowned World Champions - but now Sports Interactive needs your help in the race for silverware!

I'm still struggling on the part "title", but okay... Keep on trying! :p Voted on every piece of SI / FM I could find! ;)

All the categories I votes for FM09, apart from Ultimate Game of the Year, which I voted Fallout 3 simply because I'm an anorak that waited so long for it and really enjoyed it when it came :)

Stunning, stunning game. I bet you, like me, loved the originals too! :p

Could someone put the full list in the opening post? Here it is, to save time :)

For Football Manager 2009:

PC Game of The Year

Online Game of The Year

For Football Manager Handheld 2009:

Handheld Game of The Year

Multilplayer Game of the Year

Playstation Game of the Year

For Football Manager Live:

Online Game of the Year

Multiplayer Game of the Year

The Ultimate Game of the Year

For Sports Interactive:

UK Developer of The Year

For SEGA:

Publisher of The Year

Btw, voted for as many as I could for SI/SEGA/FM etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

So, the votes have been counted up, and the next stage of voting is now live, with SI nominated as follows....

FM09

PC Game of the Year

Ultimate Game of the Year

FMH09

Handheld Game of the Year

FML

Online Game of the Year

PC Game of the Year

Ultimate Game of the Year

SI

Best UK developer

SEGA are also nominated as best publisher, and have a bunch of other titles nominated, such as Empire Total War, the latest Sonic release, and the sublime and brilliant Valkyria Chronicles.

www.goldenjoystick.com to get those votes in!

Archived