In match crowd chant "You dont know what you're doing!"

I'd like to see the sound revamped generally fwiw. I was very impressed that on FIFA09 the crowds sound different depending on which teams are playing (e.g. the difference between English crowd sounds, Spanish, African, etc).

But half the time this is chanted at football matches the crowd aren't right... :D

Should have been at the Watford -Reading game with the phantom goal...........I'm pretty sure some of the chants on that day wouldn't be allowed in a video game ;)

I reckon they should chant this towards the managers sometimes during a match. You know, a bit more fan manager interaction... in a bad way haha. Fans telling me they're unsatisfied via the spokesperson doesn't really make me feel much.

I'd like to see the sound revamped generally fwiw. I was very impressed that on FIFA09 the crowds sound different depending on which teams are playing (e.g. the difference between English crowd sounds, Spanish, African, etc).

I agree. I'd also like to see a crowd in the stadium, nothing elaborate to put big demands on processing but something better than the featureless backgrounds we have at the moment. That and some better chants/sons/etc would make the matches more fun imo.

Has anyone else noticed that when you put together a long string of passes the crowd start to cheer every pass. I noticed this the other day. Thought I was a nice touch, but generally I'm happy enough with the in-match sound.

I'm playing as Plymouth Argyle, 2012....I never listen to the crowd when I play, however, after reading this thread I thought I'd give it a go - I don't like it....

However, I have Shaun Wright-Phillips in my team and the game I watched was Man City away; every time he got the ball, the crowd jeered him (pretty sure it wasn't racist chanting :p think its because I signed him from there)

I thought that was pretty epic!

The crowd just jeered Gareth Barry too - signed from Man City!! Brilliant!

Archived