CAMRAD - CAMpaign for Really Awesome Dots (in FM10)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I got FM-009 a few weeks ago looking forward to playing the 3d version of the game. I played the game and decided Dots rule!

Also I have made a habbo hotel account called FM-Parslow-Dot, if anyone goes on it pop by and say hi!

Long live the Dots!!! Parslow the greatest dot ever( alnough all dots are better then 3d men!!!)

Crouchaldinho,

As A loyal member of CAMRAD I would love to see Parslow in his normal Profile look.

So we could pin pictures in our house and silently worship him at night when the full moon is out!

(Going a bit Stephen King on you all their sorry for that)

But I would love to see Parslow

Iam at your bidding Loyal Crouchaldinho

Saxonaitor

Head of Human/Dot Resources and Chairman of the Trade Union

Due to technical problems on one PC, I have to now use Classic 2d - AND I LOVE IT!!

Which is why I'm suggesting the creation of a Dot's Expenses Office, which will keep a close eye on all of the expenses of our members and dots - of which I'd be glad to run ;)

Or I'd be fine just joining the group, but either way please let me know :)

2D is a lot better if you're trying to create a tactics, as you can see the whole pitch and the position of every player. Clearly see how they relate to each other and how the movements are doing... 3D not so easy...

Even if the name of this campaign sounds like some pseudo-communist :) trick I'm up for it. This 3D thing is so awful that you feel depressed after watching it for five minutes. SI should stop wasting resources on this 3D thing and do something useful instead.

All new members added. Benana93 in as our new head of expenses and CAMRAD claim audits. :thup:

I had a recount and it turns out that I have previously miscalculated the total number of members and also had Chewyfun down twice. :o

We're now officially up to 97 members. 3 more to go to get to 100. :D

C.

If all 100 members donated £50 to CAMRAD, we'd have enough money to purchase a secret hideout :cool:

I'm thinking Under the sea somwhere.

It must however have decent Computers and a secure and Fast Internet connection!!:D:D

Also This Flag I made wanted to bring it to the attention of CAMRAD Senior Management

camradflag.jpg

Tis a Rough copy really

I'm thinking Under the sea somwhere.

It must however have decent Computers and a secure and Fast Internet connection!!:D:D

I'm thinking a big cliff, with the face of Parslow sculpted into it :thup:

To be honest, with £5000 we'd have to settle for a few metal sheets by the railway line behind my house.

Complaints? Write them on the back of a signed blank cheque, and post them to me.

Why are you asking someone who's not in the room? I'm gone, already. Out the door. You're talking to yourself...

Wait a minute...the security cameras heard you say that, in a room by yourself. You can expect a visit from the thought police, soon...

*Sets off fireworks*

FIRE ISLAND - welcome to our 100th member!

Whooosh!!! Bang!!!

Well done everyone! :cool:

We're 100 strong and ready to petition SI for really awesome dots in FM10! :p

C.

Whooooo thank you so much.... :D *cheers to the awesome dots* :D

Small update for you Parslow fans, he is about to become a DOT COACH!

Holy Parslow a coach! Who is he gonna manage?? also can take a picture of Parslows profile and show it to us?? Wow Parslow a coach thats incredible!!!

Archived