MeekoHFC

FM All-Nighter Sunday

45 posts in this topic

Anyone else attempting this dangerous and cautious stunt?

God no....I have work in the morning so unfortunately I'm off to get some much needed rest in about 10mins.

Edit: Just lost 2-1 in my Villa save to Birmingham at St. Andrews. Fuming! Sod 10mins, FM is going off now :mad:

I would, if it weren't for my presentation tomorrow :(

Just loaded up an England game after watching them yesterday and am going to see them at Wembley wednesday!

a just drew with motherwell now dundee utd can cacth up :(

I'm not, I've got school tomorrow. But I can't sleep and am going to type out an essay. Good luck to anyone who is:)

I do sleep, although recentley its been during the day /o\

Anyone else attempting this dangerous and cautious stunt?

I think so! Just started a new game with Blackpool. Signed the legend that is Ian Walker on a free transfer already and made Charlie Adam's move permenant. Glad all over! Still in with a good challenge of keeping them up though! Hoping for a nice takeover. Has happened on the previous patches when managing them.

Started yesterday a save as Albanian manager. Played 4 games 'til now.

Albania - Sweden 2-0

Albania - Malta 4-0

Hungary - Albania 1-1

Portugal - Albania 1-1

Hope i can make it through the World Cup Finals.

Just won the EPL with man city in first season, only 3 players signed (Riquelme, Srna & Vagner Love), yet didnt win a single MoTM award. Haha well never mind my rich chairman just offered me a new 4 year deal worth £120k p/w which i will happily sign. off to bed now unfortunately as i have a 300 mile train journey in the morning! Night!

just beat hibs in the derby game 2-1 with michael stewart and rickie lambert got the goals for me and jodon cropley to score for hibs

Anyone care to do my assignments, so that I can concentrate on whats important... Bringing home yet another CL trophy to Moors:D

Anyone care to do my assignments, so that I can concentrate on whats important... Bringing home yet another CL trophy to Moors:D

What are they?

All night, every night...but it's only 1900 here. Gotta figure out how to play away this season...something's definately not as it should be...

Assignment #1: Web Development - Documentation of blog-solution, pre-implementation analysis, solution description, file-documentation,etc.

Assignment #2: Software Development - filemanagment in Java, small program with implementation of singleton etc. Documentation.

Assignment #3: Educational Sciences in Working Life - Group psychology and scientific theories in relation to Goalkeeper coaching in football

Sounds fun? :D

All night, every night. Gotta figure out how to play away this season...something's definately not as it should be...

Please tell me if you find a solution - I really need it

away.png

erm think il play FM :p

:mad:

But the third assignment is at least somewhat related to FM:D

Just trying to bring John Fleck to Celtic, he aint having it so far :thdn:

Much as I would love an all-nighter, I have to be in work at 8am to begin a new week. Should really be tucked up in bed by now.

Just trying to bring John Fleck to Celtic, he aint having it so far :thdn:

Cant blame him really, can you? :p

Assignment #3: Educational Sciences in Working Life - Group psychology and scientific theories in relation to Goalkeeper coaching in football

What do you need to know? I coach U16 for a job and regularly play in goal for my 6 a side team. I will not be doing an all-nighter though.

What do you need to know? I coach U16 for a job and regularly play in goal for my 6 a side team. I will not be doing an all-nighter though.

Nice to see another coach:cool:

Im a GK coach for a U15 team, and the assignment is to show how group psychology theories and other theories (i.e. theories about how things are perceived, "I saw 999 white seagulls, therefore all seagulls are white").

Just now Im trying to find examples of what kind of role types we have in our GK group and link them to the theories - which is hard because my goalies are schizofrenics - I swear:D

Finally my first victory away from home this season - 1-0 against Sheff Utd.

Only two months to super-Casey(58 goals in 52 apps last season) is back from his broken leg - we just cant produce without him:(

Nice to see another coach:cool:

Im a GK coach for a U15 team, and the assignment is to show how group psychology theories and other theories (i.e. theories about how things are perceived, "I saw 999 white seagulls, therefore all seagulls are white").

Just now Im trying to find examples of what kind of role types we have in our GK group and link them to the theories - which is hard because my goalies are schizofrenics - I swear:D

When do you need it for? If you give me a list of theories and could help. Just PM them to me and i'll help if I can.

Albania - Sweden 2-0

As a Norwegian living in Sweden, this brought a big:D to my face

I'm attempting an all nighter, just been prmoted to the Prem league with cardiff :D

I have 24 Blue WKD to keep me up:D love the stuff.

Anyway just loading my Hibs save. I've decided to have another crack at it. Meeko's Brazillian All Stars take Scotland and Europe by storm :D

Actually, anyone who would be interested in a All Nighter network game in the next few days give me a PM with your MSN addy aswell.

so much for an all nighter...

weak!

Erm, who says anyone's stopped? Do you want hourly updates from the OP or something?

My game hasn't progressed very far, but I do spend a lot of time trying to sort out these sicknotes at Blackpool!

just conceded a 93rd min equaliser against the team top of my league at home, at least they've lost their 100% record

Heck, it's only 0300 here...still going strong...

All night, every night. 3rd shifters Rule!

Hey people, i will be on tonight. Haven't had the internet the last few days so couldn't post, finished my season with Hartlepool came 15th.

Not sure whether i'll be on all night though we'll see.

Went to bed this morning and got up at 2pm or so. Going to the pub later but when I'm back I may be doing another!