I just found mum's dildo

come_on_poolies

I was looking in the cupboard in the kitchen for my passport (need to send it away to get it renewed, ran out in March) and came across this long, red thing shaped very much like a..well, yes. It has batteries (Panasonic) in it and it vibrates. It couldn't BE anything else.

I think I'm scarred. My brain wants me to throw up.

She could have at least hid it better.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking in the cupboard in the kitchen for my passport (need to send it away to get it renewed, ran out in March) and came across this long, red thing shaped very much like a..well, yes. It has batteries (Panasonic) in it and it vibrates. It couldn't BE anything else.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by come_on_poolies:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

keeps it in the kitchen?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many 19 year old lads do you know that go in the kitchen apart from to look in the fridge? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fewer than go poking around in mums underwear draw.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by come_on_poolies:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarahsdaddy:

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Your Mammys dirty!

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

could be worse..... It could be daddys!!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He doesn't live with us any more. I'm assuming this is why she has it.

Help me cope. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, you've come to the right place....

Picture her with it, y'know you want to....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by José_9_Reyes:

Even though its funny for us guys, but why on earth did you come here to tell us?!?!? icon_biggrin.gif

Were not going to sit here and say "Poor you, its normal mate. I feel sorry for you, think of positive things".

Harldy a typicla OTF quote is it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Liven up an otherwise boring night?

Sell it on ebay, usually goes quite high a used vibrator ....... though have to put un used with the un in brackets as your not supposed to sell used vibrators on ebay

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by José_9_Reyes:

Even though its funny for us guys, but why on earth did you come here to tell us?!?!? icon_biggrin.gif

Were not going to sit here and say "Poor you, its normal mate. I feel sorry for you, think of positive things".

Harldy a typicla OTF quote is it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

come on mate, whats wrong with that, this forum is exactly for this sorta useless pointless rubbish which makes up laff or smirk or cry for that matter, all harmless and why not read about other peoples stories misfortunesetc

Archived