I just found mum's dildo

come_on_poolies

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by COVFAN17:

FFS! I can't be the only one who knows the difference between a Di1do and a Vibrator can I?

Vibrator = sex toy that vibrates (any shape) and is used for clitoral stimulation

Dildo = Sex toy (vibrating or otherwise) that is phallic (shaped like a wi11y) and can be used for inserting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, and vibrating dildoes just don't exist, then ? icon_rolleyes.gif

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Razor Eddie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by COVFAN17:

FFS! I can't be the only one who knows the difference between a Di1do and a Vibrator can I?

Vibrator = sex toy that vibrates (any shape) and is used for clitoral stimulation

Dildo = Sex toy (vibrating or otherwise) that is phallic (shaped like a wi11y) and can be used for inserting <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, and vibrating dildoes just don't exist, then ? icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's fairly conclusive aint it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jon Kennett:

Whoever it was that said OTF is going downhill, this thread proves it isnt icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you sure?

Archived