I just found mum's dildo

come_on_poolies

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

While we're on the subject of ruudy things. Do you ever cum in your girlie's mouth? I can't bring my self to do it, i don't think i'd be able to snog her again if i did.

icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm, it doesnt stay in there forever you know, and anyway a lot of women like to kiss straight after you've come in their mouth, to share the joy. You should try it, tastes a bit like chicken. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know about it tasting like chicken. Perhaps warm salty clag? (Clag being glue for children)

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PAdlard:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bliss Seeker:

While we're on the subject of ruudy things. Do you ever cum in your girlie's mouth? I can't bring my self to do it, i don't think i'd be able to snog her again if i did.

Do you ever 'go south' on your girlie? I guess you don't...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i don't actually... hmmm i guess i have a real hang-up about the sticky stuff in mouths stuff i guess.

hmmm i'll see if i can overcome my fear on satarday. i'll let you know how it went icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

and if you are feeling particularly adventurous, try a spot of felching, do said lady up the wrong un, shoot yer muck, lick a bit out, then give her a nice kiss. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaaah, the stuff you do at the height of passion!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PAdlard:

Do you ever 'go south' on your girlie? I guess you don't...... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i don't actually... hmmm i guess i have a real hang-up about the sticky stuff in mouths stuff i guess.

hmmm i'll see if i can overcome my fear on satarday. i'll let you know how it went icon14.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any yet, your location says you like sticking your finger up a cats bum?!?!

Go south young man - hourly!

ohh that's different. That's at coco's request. He comes up to me, starts rubbing himself up against my hand for a few seconds, then he turns around and lifts up his tail.

I'm only making my cat happy. And plus, it's warm in there... a bit like sticking your fingers into a bowl of mash potatoes icon_smile.gif

ohh that's different. That's at coco's request. He comes up to me, starts rubbing himself up against my hand for a few seconds, then he turns around and lifts up his tail.

I'm only making my cat happy. And plus, it's warm in there... a bit like sticking your fingers into a bowl of mash potatoes icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gonch19:

well, to revert back to the topic, poolies can be comforted in the fact that he didnt actually catch his mum legs akimbo with the dildo right up her. that would have been worse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, what would've been worse is if his mum found him, legs akimbo, with his dildo.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gonch19:

well, to revert back to the topic, poolies can be comforted in the fact that he didnt actually catch his mum legs akimbo with the dildo right up her. that would have been worse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, what would've been worse is if his mum found him, legs akimbo, with his dildo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Up his behind icon_biggrin.gif With his dad on the other end

Considerably I should think

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey G:

Bliss you are one sick ******* icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bliss, I think you've got the term 'fingering a *****' a bit mixed up..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif both *****'s seem to enjoy my fingering, so mixed up or not... who cares icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bouncerboy13:

Nah, what would've been worse is if his mum found him, legs akimbo, with his dildo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Up his behind icon_biggrin.gif With his dad on the other end <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ffs icon_biggrin.gif Thats one sick mind you have

And to think I play pool with you icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mikey G:

Bliss you are one sick ******* icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bliss, I think you've got the term 'fingering a *****' a bit mixed up..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif both *****'s seem to enjoy my fingering, so mixed up or not... who cares icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the words of Bachmann, Turner, Overdrive..."Any lovin's good lovin" (I guess)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by atvkwkad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bouncerboy13:

And to think I play pool with you icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by atvkwkad:

And to think I play pool with you icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It makes me wonder if you view the use of the pool cues different to the rest of us icon_frown.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

*refrains from a 'balls in pocket' joke* <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You set yourself up for that with the pool cue line. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Twát:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

When youre married youll realise it costs a lot more than that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you like moi to pop round to loosed her tubes for you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My God, you actually are a tw*t

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Twát:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kris:

When youre married youll realise it costs a lot more than that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would you like moi to pop round to loosed her tubes for you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My God, you actually _are_ a tw*t <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or you're rrying to get banned

either way, you're doing a good job

Why? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you dont know, then may God have mercy on you

I didnt icon_rolleyes.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You did when you quoted what I'd said in a previous post.

icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

??

Ever found a dildo in the back of your cab Mr RG? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In most cabs the dildo is driving.........

erm, it doesnt stay in there forever you know, and anyway

a lot of women like to kiss straight after

you've come in their mouth, to share the joy. You should try it, tastes a bit like chicken. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know about it tasting like chicken. Perhaps warm salty clag? (Clag being glue for children) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

clag is diesel exhaust icon_wink.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

see, i can spepl icon_wink.gif

Archived