** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

thanks for your tweaked tactics Makalele, works a treat with my Barcelona. i'm dominating games with avg 20+ shots on goal per match, only problem is opponent's keepers are now like superman. always getting a 7.2+ rating unless i kill off the team with 3-0 wins and above. i also had to disable swap for my SMFs as i don't many two footed players, sold majority of the players :p

btw what training schedule do you use?

lastly, anyone figured a trick to score on rebounds? when keeper pushes ball away, or strikers hitting the post? i've got so many of those moments it's highly annoying that none of my players are there for the rebound but opponents are always getting it in my goalpost :(

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone to reply to this please?

If you're using v6 Piranha or the Eagle Beta then the answer is yes. I found that fast crative and agile players perform better than the tall and strong type. If you're managing a strong team try vagner love. He is supperb for this tactics. Also players like Aguero, Rossi, Marquinhos, etc will show good performance. Some players that usually perform the playmaker function, like Aimar, will do well too when trained to play as FC.

Read the OP for details of the players attributes for the tactics.

Now, Like I said, I know that I am Real madrid. I have world class players to my disposal so I can try some things. I've only applied these settings knowing that my players are indeed world class.

I took the V6 tactic from the OP and changed these settings:

- Defensive line: all the way to the right (20) + tick 'play offside'

- I'm a fan of swapping players and since I have the quality of players to do this: my 2 wingers interchange positions (made sure they can play on both wings), my 2 central midfielders swap positions and finally my 2 strikers

- I've changed the creative freedom of my strikers to max (20) and put one of them on free role (+ the swap position from above)

- also i've changed the DC settings a little bit: 1 dc is on easy tackling and 6 closing down, the other one is on Hard tackling and 15 closing down.

- I don't know if this has anny effect: I've listed Villa in the target man list, but have not ticked the 'use targetman' option.

- I also tend to use OI sometimes.

I think that's about it ...

In what situation would you use OI? do you use them every game?

Would this tweaked version of v6 still work without OI because i'm lazy and don't wanna use them:p

In what situation would you use OI? do you use them every game?

Would this tweaked version of v6 still work without OI because i'm lazy and don't wanna use them:p

I don't use them all the time. Only when I'm playing non-442 formations. Especially one where there is an AMC or a lone striker.

I always tight mark the AMC and either tight mark or close down often on the lone striker (depending on his stats; eg slow striker:close down always).

Ok thanks for the quick reply, are these the only positions you use OI on by the way?

It was more timing than anything. Just got home !

Anyway, I usually close down always on a DMC. Sometimes I do the same for full backs (433 formations only).

If the MCs are a threat I also consider to close down always (if they have weaker technical stats) or tight mark (on kaka type of players).

I have no idea if any of this as any positive effect. I just wing it depending on the opposition.

Anyway, I usually close down always on a DMC. Sometimes I do the same for full backs (433 formations only).

If the MCs are a threat I also consider to close down always (if they have weaker technical stats) or tight mark (on kaka type of players).

I have no idea if any of this as any positive effect. I just wing it depending on the opposition.

Cool, I will report back if the tactic performs well.

Thanks

What if you are playing the eagle tactic? is it a case that you would use opp instructions on 4-4-2 and other formations and not 4-3-2-1? Thanks

What if you are playing the eagle tactic? is it a case that you would use opp instructions on 4-4-2 and other formations and not 4-3-2-1? Thanks

I personally don't use the Eagle formation. But it looks like a standard 442 with pushed up wingers. So I would say the basics remain the same.

I've just started Dafuge Challenge and have gone with FC United, with all greyed out players and no staff to start with - challenging! Anyway I'm using Eagle tweaked with DMC and currently 2nd in the BSN after 15 games, so it can work with a LL club imo

I've finally done it. I won the quad. The Prem league by 17pts. The FA Cup - 1-0 against arsenal. The league cup 1-0 against liverpool and the champions league 2-1 against villareal.

And it's all because of these tactics. Top stuff

90897036.png

Nice one :D I use it, 19 games unbeaten (13 wins, 6 draws), last 3 games:

Fiorentina v Roma 5:0 (H) League

Fiorentina v Inter 1:0 (H) Cup

Fiorentina v Inter 1:0 (H) League

I controlled those games completely (last match until 80 min when I had to change the tactic cos they changed their to 4-2-4) ;p

I also beat AC Milan 2:1 (H) League with about 70% of ball possession

I have tried your tweaked tactics with Feyenoord, and they seem to work very well indeed. The HOME tactic I use both home and away against most all opponents, and especially against weaker opponents the matches are a joy to behold. The AWAY one I only use against world-class teams. I do seem to bleed a lot of goals in those matches (even with CB's pressing way down) but compensate by usually scoring more than them (a typical match would be 3-4 at Bayern ^^) Key to these matches are the LB, RB, ML and MR positions. If you use good wingers in those positions they will win you the game.

That is very good to hear!

I've finally done it. I won the quad. The Prem league by 17pts. The FA Cup - 1-0 against arsenal. The league cup 1-0 against liverpool and the champions league 2-1 against villareal.

90897036.png

Well done!! nice work.

Do you rotate squads for each competition? I got promoted with norwich and qualified for euro cup for 2 seasons, but the fixture congestion is ridiculous and my players get injured if i try to play them in all competitions.

I now play my youth players for all cup games and some euro matches, and save my best players for the league matches. even then i struggle to keep everyone fit.

90897036.png

congrats mate!

however may i ask which tactic you used exactly and did u have any tweaks?? cheers and thanks heaps

90897036.png

can we see ur squad please ;) thanks

Here's the tactics i have. These are for 9.3 patch only.

Piranha V6 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJ4XQA40

Eagle Tactic - http://uploading.com/files/WBRUHD8X/TB-EAGLE-TESTER.tac.html

Eagle tweaked tactic - http://uploading.com/files/Y9QGE4TX/TB-EAGLE-TESTER aangepast (Crystal Palace, Mar 2015).tac.html

can someone please send me on gnjm74@hotmail.com the piranha v6 final verison please thanks

You could had scroll up mate for the V6 download links.

90897036.png

What skin are you using?