** Tylerbode's Head start on FM10 **

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys go about changing the tactic once the AI works it out? I have won the EPL with Everton using V6 and came 4th using Eagle. Now the AI has worked me out and I need some help

Anyone else having probelms with controlling the game/losing possesion battle with Eaglebeta? Always below 50%, most of time 45%, and even seen throughout games, at 30%!, with a decent first season AZ squad.

As am at my wits end on what to fix/change to fix this on this tactic.

I'm now using Piranha at home and Eagle with DMC tweak at away. I've followed all the instructions at the OP, and also Cipriang80's and Larsen's instructions posted here. But no. My players still keep turning into 100 times sh*ttier players when it's an away match. Keep losing to **** teams like Wigan and Stoke etc at away, and not just losing, but getting completely dominated by their much sh*ttier squads.

I'm giving up, clearly the game is just pure **** when it comes to this issue. It's amazing how they always manage to implement some issue in the each game that pretty much ruins the fun of it. Wheter it's team talks, silly target men, or now this. Oh well.

Home record (wins-draws-losses): 7-2-0

Away record: 2-1-6

Says it all.

In the second season using Piranha at home and Eagle away i retained SERIE A, with my Napoli squad doing an amazing 108 points. Getting ready to start the 2011-2012 season i bought some world class players: Aguero, Del la Red,Joe Mattock and was expecting an easy way towards another title, but surprise: THE TB TACTICS WERE NOT WORKING NOMORE.

I was dominated by weaker teams and big results stoped. Halfway thru the season, my top goal scorer was my CB, Fazio with 14 goals. Keirrison scored 1 in 24 games.

So this is what i did to make it work again:

-first my best 11: Ustari

Rafinha Fazio Collocini Mattok

Marquinhos Veloso Buenanotte Di Maria

Aguero Keirrison

- raise the CF for all the players exept the CB and the GK

- all players have the long shoots to Rarely

- remove the barrows for the FC

- direct passing for everybody but the CB

- raised tempo to 15

- when playing a weaker team, the Time Wasting is at 0 (zero) and the Closing down at 20 for the first 20 minutes.( ussually score at least once)

- team talks are based on the OP instructions but i have the tendency to be a lot more demanding EX:under 6.4 dissapointing or as soon as a player is "looking complacent" i replace him.

Bottom line, i think the Piranha and the EAgle work best with average teams. In my case, within the first 2 seasons, when my napoli squad was not reguarded as a certain Title Contender, things were great. After i won the title, my teams reputaion went up a lot and teams were on high time wasting from minute one.

I still have succes with the tactic but you have to tweak it to fit your players.

I now understant the hundreds of frustated users, not having succes with this tactic. If you wanna play Chealsea, Barca, Real etc, not only you have to have the right players, but you have to teak the tactic a Bit.

Again, THANKS TB.

Can anyone tell me what tactic i should use for man utd? Has anyone done any tweaks to this tactics and i take it they are the best so far rite? Do you need to use they training pack to use these tactics?

I just finished my 1st season using Piranha V6 with Man Utd won the EPL with 95 points only losing once.

wat about ur modifies?

and oi ins.

thx for reply

it's not my modifies hehe

when I wrote ''your modified home tactic'' I was referring to his modification of the original piranha, just that..no modifications of mine whatsoever and I don't use OI, but I must warn u I have a world class team, so... but I can say it works brilliantly

meatloafster using only your modified home tactic , for home and away games, works great

another derby won, heeh only 1:0 but what a pwnage

That's great NeJebi.

I'm trying to figure out a way to utilize a fast striker with oodles of creativity in one of the striker roles. There will be less shots, since I'd want my guys to find killer balls instead of constantly bombarding the opposing team with on-target shots, but it should produce a much more beautiful flow on the pitch.

That's great NeJebi.

I'm trying to figure out a way to utilize a fast striker with oodles of creativity in one of the striker roles. There will be less shots, since I'd want my guys to find killer balls instead of constantly bombarding the opposing team with on-target shots, but it should produce a much more beautiful flow on the pitch.

well I have mata on the left and aguero on the right, and in my ''secondary'' team on the left I have vela, and they're incredible

Hi Tyler nice to see you here again.

are you working on new version?

Thanks mate. I wasn't 100% happy with the 'Eagle'. I have been working hard on it, taking into account the feedback from everybody. I don't have a specific date for 'final version' sorry.

**Thankyou very much to those who have helped others and for the overall feedback - great work people.

Isn't that the point of a community? That we all work together? That's what we've been doing. Others more than me, but almost all of us.

By the way, I found, just recently, that Eagle at hard away matches and V6 at home, works wonders for me.

Another thing... glad you're back.

I use V6 at all times home and away and have taken AFC Telford to top of league 1 with successive promotions every season I have played. I can post screen shot history and league table placings and player ratings and history if people wish.

All the above is down to Tylerbodes tactic. The only real one that has worked for me for 09.

The only changes I have made to the tactic is have the 2 strikers swapping positions and the 2 center mids swapping positions. i think it helps keep the tactic fresh and opposition guessing. The strikers in particular get a few more chances I feel.

so people i will start a new game with chelsea,what u prefer to me ? v6 or eagle ? and who use that tactics with big clubs(like manutd,barcelona,chelsea),which tactic should i use ? reply please thanks..

Why dont you do something different and start a season with a mid table side as opposed to one of the power 5

Why dont you do something different and start a season with a mid table side as opposed to one of the power 5

yeah thanks for reply but i already played with mid table side team's but i want to start a new career with chelsea.and i understand that i think v6 works better than eagle for big teams.i am wrong?

yeah thanks for reply but i already played with mid table side team's but i want to start a new career with chelsea.and i understand that i think v6 works better than eagle for big teams.i am wrong?

No its just everyone on here plays as Chelsea Man Utd Livpool, Lets see a real test wih a mid table side.

No its just everyone on here plays as Chelsea Man Utd Livpool, Lets see a real test wih a mid table side.

Playing as Portsmouth. Finished 5th first season, still playing my second one. In my prevous save got Dorchester to Coca-cola League 2 in 4 seasons. As long as you consider Dorchester as one of the big teams in England, I'm pretty sure I'm not playing the big ones.

Playing as Portsmouth. Finished 5th first season, still playing my second one. In my prevous save got Dorchester to Coca-cola League 2 in 4 seasons. As long as you consider Dorchester as one of the big teams in England, I'm pretty sure I'm not playing the big ones.

Good on you mate, Thats a good finish first season with pompey, Which tactic did you use the eagle or v6 original or meatloafster tweak version.

Good on you mate, Thats a good finish first season with pompey, Which tactic did you use the eagle or v6 original or meatloafster tweak version.

First season V6 home and Eagle away, had 19W 14D and only 5L. But now, at my second season Eagle's not helping, so mostly I'm with V6.

Thanks mate. I wasn't 100% happy with the 'Eagle'. I have been working hard on it, taking into account the feedback from everybody. I don't have a specific date for 'final version' sorry.

**Thankyou very much to those who have helped others and for the overall feedback - great work people.

No problem mate.

If u want, i can post my resul with "eagle".

Thank you for ur work.

I use V6 at all times home and away and have taken AFC Telford to top of league 1 with successive promotions every season I have played. I can post screen shot history and league table placings and player ratings and history if people wish.

All the above is down to Tylerbodes tactic. The only real one that has worked for me for 09.

The only changes I have made to the tactic is have the 2 strikers swapping positions and the 2 center mids swapping positions. i think it helps keep the tactic fresh and opposition guessing. The strikers in particular get a few more chances I feel.

RobertGee, did you change the tactic for away matches at all. Am playing AFC Wimbledon in my 1st season and despite being favourites to walk the league am struggling a bit, did you have any problems with lower league players low stamina and technical ability? I seem to get lots of chances but only 5% are on target and therefore lose games i am dominating!

I've received a few requests for updated download links from forum members for the tactics posted in the OP. I've asked Tyler bode to update the links himself when he gets the chance, but for now, the zshare link still works (when I checked it), though the filefront one doesn't.

Filefront have been cleaning & updating their servers and may have wiped Tyler bode's uploads if he didn't respond to their "service" email recently.

Alternatively, those who downloaded the tactics previously, could also upload them to a filehost and provide additional links here. :)