SeXy FoOtBaLl 4-4-2 tactic amazing results.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here goes two new tactics control V2 and a home V2 same as before the control away from home unless big favourites and the home at home unless big underdogs.

I'll leave a couple of screenshots of league positions i achieved please note that during my Man City season especially many tweaks were made to the control V2 tactic and the control V2 is slightly different to that, that won the league with Oldham. I find it plays similar to the last control and the player requirements are the same. Funnily enough i didn't stumble on the most notable difference to alter the control tactic until around 10 games to go of my Man City season.

Oldhamseason.jpg

mancitySeason.jpg

Finally the download links

http://files.filefront.com/SeXy+FoOtBaLl+Control+V2+9tac/;13439500;/fileinfo.html

http://files.filefront.com/SeXy+FoOtBaLL+Home+V2+Man9tac/;13439501;/fileinfo.html

Thanks for your patience while i was developing the tactics and please leave feedback in the thread.

Finally i'd like to say thanks to Bobmufc who had a great input into both the tactics as we shared opinions over email and feedback on how the tactics held up.

The download links are here?

hi pointon, if i have a big striker in my team, what's changes i do???

Play your big striker in the FCR slot, remove swap positions with the other striker, if he has good strength ask him to hold up ball, and play through balls often.

played 10 games with old tactics without much luck

played same 10 games with the new tactics and lost 1 game at home to 2-1 against chelsea

much better results with the new version than the old ones, thx pointon, dominated 8 out the 10 games aswell

Well, full of expectation, I gave this a go against Pompey (19th) away and I am 12th. They were slight favourites so I went with control. I was 3-0 down after 22mins! I lost 4-2 in the end after switching to Home. I reloaded and tried again just to see if it was a blip. I strted with Home this time. They had 22 shots, 6 on target I had 3/1! Unbelievably I actually went 1-0 up after 75mins. I immediately switched to Control and promptly conceded an equalizer two minutes later! I managed to hang on for a 1-1 draw.

To qualify this - it was the first game, I have a lot of injuries and my away form is abysmal anyway. Hopefully things will improve.

Played around 10 matches now with the new tactics with very good results - but I have a big problem. I usually play fantastic first half's typically leading 2-0 - but after half time - the game turns around and 2.half is only a question if I could hold my win or if the match ends 2-2 (or once 2-3) - I hardly produce any chance's at all after half time. Any suggestions what to do? Have tried different half time talks with no success.

For those playing as a weaker team and struggling with the control tactic, in my Oldham game which i won the league, it was pretty much the same control tactic except the full backs had forward runs on mixed. However in my City game because i have a better team i wasn't creating as many chances as i should so i put them on often and started to have good success. If your a small team with poor full backs you might be best on reducing the forward runs on your full backs to mixed.

Started my first season with Man City didnt buy any big players, got a 23 win streak using my own tactic, didnt buy a striker as robinho had scored 20 in 5,about 10 games he couldnt hit anything, after the 23 games non stop draws as noone could score, swapped around to your tactic, got me winning again, lost 2 games, 3 games 1 in the FA cup against blackburn 3rd round and twice in the first leg of 2 euro cup matchs, still unbeaten in the prem and first postion obviously, so good results from me with this tac.

Great tactic buddy, ive enjoyed a great first season with manchester city. Im a united fan but being offerd the job is better than statin there.

Well heres my season.....

firstpartt.jpg

part2p.jpg

part3nay.jpg

premd.jpg

Its not a unbeatable team (yet) but the tacic it great

Hi Pointon. I play Slask in Poland got 2016 year. I start my game on 9.2 patch , but last 1,5 seson i play on 9.3. When i changed to 9.3 patch i used only Home 9.2 version and it work well but in CL i lost almoste all. I needed Control version , like on 9.2 patch i can draw with chelsea using it. So i try your new Control V2 on away games with teams stronger than me, and i must say new version totaly dont work for me. Opponents dominate me , i cant counteratack them, and lost all games. One more thing when i play "old control" wich was perfect, i have weeker squad than now but i play much better vs very strong opponents. So i try do more test agains "big teams" but i looks like old Home version is still the best tactic for FM09 9.3.

One more in old Control mentality was close to defending and now is offensive , maybe that is problem?Maybe its just to offensive?

Sadly the new patch 9.3.0 version does not work with my West Ham side.

Performances are largely poor, its looking more and more like my FM days are over?

I also tough so... the 9.3.0 patch brought great frustration and dissapointment, until I found this:

http://www.cmportugal.com/index.php?showtopic=94621&st=0

It's from a portuguese forum, a four tactic set, attack, normal, superattack and close up shop. And a piece of advise from the tactic creator that really works: at half-time no matter what say you're irritated (if it doesn't show up in general team talk, do it one by one) their morale really improves!!!

There is various tactics in this page, the one I'm talking about is the 433 vodu kill 9.3.0!

I also tough so... the 9.3.0 patch brought great frustration and dissapointment, until I found this:

http://www.cmportugal.com/index.php?showtopic=94621&st=0

It's from a portuguese forum, a four tactic set, attack, normal, superattack and close up shop. And a piece of advise from the tactic creator that really works: at half-time no matter what say you're irritated (if it doesn't show up in general team talk, do it one by one) their morale really improves!!!

There is various tactics in this page, the one I'm talking about is the 433 vodu kill 9.3.0!

Thanks mate, i'll PM you with how i get on!

One small issue regarding the advice, i dont speak Portuguese? (lol)

Thanks mate, i'll PM you with how i get on!

One small issue regarding the advice, i dont speak Portuguese? (lol)

You don't need to speak portuguese!!! The tactics names say it all: attack, normal, etc etc

He doesn't say anything important in the text, besides advising on HT talks: be angry all the time. I t works, and your players don't get mad. At the end always praise the good rated and say nothing to the bad rated. Last night I had a cup game against a inferior team. At half time was winning 3-0. After being very irritated at HT talks, they made a fabolous 2nd half, end up winning 8-0...

Tygra - which tactics were these with... the new ones?
Tygra - Can you post a picture of your team? Im having nowhere near you sucess with city? im 11th. Winning well at home and in Uefa but so far lost to Utd away 1-0 (they had 10 men for 87 mins) Newcastle 1-0

Well ive changed my team for the second seaon so here is what it was -

Given

Srna Richards Dune Bridge

De jong

Wright-phillips Van der vaart Zhirkov(best buy ever)

Love Robinio

If you look at my results there where not all great, i lost to spurs 5 - 2, lost to united 2 - 0 ect...

I did have some great results too though. chelsea at the end of the season , united at the start and liverpool 6 - 2 ( i was 2 - 0 down after 20 mins aswell )

I use the sexy home tactic and one called B1GD tactic.

Sadly the new patch 9.3.0 version does not work with my West Ham side.

Performances are largely poor, its looking more and more like my FM days are over?

You might want to turn forward runs of your full backs down to mixed as it will tighten it up a bit that is the formation that won the league 1 with Oldham.

An update on how this is going would be nice. I havent actually had chance to play a game on the new patch yet because of waiting for this tactic.

Sounds like a bit of appreciation & patience is required by several individuals in here :S

Tygra - Thanks my team is similar - Im now 5th in the table with Man City which is very good

p 19 w 11 d 3 l5 for 33 ag 16

Given

Srna - Delpierre - Jagielka - Bridge

Veloso

Ireland

SWP Petrov

Nilmar and Robinho up front.

I see you have Richards and Dunne at the back.? their stats are poor for concentration and the ones listed on page one?? or is that me? Any changes you'd make to my team?

Anyway, how do you set up against the big teams...so far ive lost to United 1-0 away, Liverpool 2-1 away, Arsenal 1-0 home and Chelsea 2-1 home....oh Milan 5-4 at the San siro.

Normally If I have Fav next to my name I play home tactic, even if away...(I started being Favs alot lately)and control if not favs.

if im playing control and they have more of the chances during key highlights I change to Home....?? is this right....??

and I dont use OIs...??