432 million pound!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
every joke seems to turn out to be a hearts joke :(

107 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon to be 108!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you dont know what im on about the i will tell you. hibs havent won the scottish cup for 107 years

Well mate, to be honest, have you seen the state of Hearts?

I only got 1 name for you. Vladamir Romanov

Well mate, to be honest, have you seen the state of Hearts?

I only got 1 name for you. Vladamir Romanov

5 wins in a row mate ;)

and i would like to take back my earlier comment never checked dates have fun with your cash personally I would recommend.....

1. Keirrison (Coritiba)P39 G28 A8

2. Marquinhos (Palmerias)P29 G11 A13

A fantastic partnership in my hearts save (I sold a LOT of players raised funds and used a lot of youth and was 3rd in 1st season to explain how I afforded them) games from march 2011

Forgot about Fletcher

Marquinhos its still class at Right Mid just teach him the move: Run With Ball Down Right

In FM08, I got hired by AC Milan, given a huge, huge transfer kitty, something like 200 million. Only problem, every player was gonna cost me around 70-80 million. I was ****ed. Seriously, Giovinco for 80 million? Saivet for 15 million? Javi Martinez for 60 Million?

wow.....that is a lot of money. tip for people who play as liverpool and want hicks to sell. waste as muc mony as possible. i asked for 15 million extra on my first day and he gave it me and then i spent it all and reduced the clubs finances and he sold the club. new owner gave me 30 million for january but im in november atm

I doubt I'd do any better with that kind of cash than without it anyway (well...obviously if it is compared to £0 transfer funds I would, but not a very modest transfer budget like a couple of million). My past experiences of having lots of money to spend (many seasons into the Premiership in FM07 at Derby County) show me to be totally inept in the transfer market when money is no object.

Mate... you don't know what you're saying :D

I've managed to take teams like Zamora C.F. (Spanish Segunda B) to Primera and win league, UEFA and King's Cup in the same season. Struggling and struggling because I was so short on funds, because I was constantly in red numbers (-10M, -20M, etc.) and finding it so hard to renew the contracts of my best players even though I was one of the 2-3 best clubs in the league. All because of the financial problems we had.

If I were EVER given that amount of money at any point of my FM game... I would SURELY be able to make the team be absolute kickass.

The key is to not change your signing policy... keep looking at the attributes of the players when you sign them, not at their name or their price :D

Well this looks like a quite a game.

I imagine you will have a great time now, but it wont be all that easy to turn them into CL winners concidering that you wont be able to sign the big names no matter all the money, coz of the leauge and club rep.

Good luck keep us posted

mate atleast our chairman actually has money instead of tightwad petrie

The tightwad that has increased our wage budget at least 3 times over the past year. Actually spent money on players and paid it ? ;)

Romanov has no cash. Neither do Hearts. Now away back to your Pink Bus Shelter, you might find 1p lying around.

TO EVERYONE WANTING THE SAVE GAME: ILL UPLOAD ASAP.

thats very intresting! love this thread. it a managers dream for that sort of kity hey! should organise a tournament between hibs chelsea and man city a little billionaires playground.

can you attract any big names to hibs? be a bit hard dragging kaka and co all the way to scottland i can imagine and with that kitty you must be trying!

The tightwad that has increased our wage budget at least 3 times over the past year. Actually spent money on players and paid it ? ;)

Romanov has no cash. Neither do Hearts. Now away back to your Pink Bus Shelter, you might find 1p lying around.

TO EVERYONE WANTING THE SAVE GAME: ILL UPLOAD ASAP.

we can smell you from over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets try not to go off topic and start talking about real life banter between Hearts and Hibs fans (I know I made a comment earlier - but reeled myself in....others should too) The mods will just close the thread or give members warnings/bans?!!

I think Hibs being taken over early on is quiet common - as to if all you others get as much as Meeko....I doubt it!

Surley as well, with that amount of money the new chairman will be looking to make the club bigger (it said that in the news item) so why cant Hibs become bigger, with bigger stadium, bigger status.....winning trophies and leagues attract top player, not matter which club or nation you are in - well I'd say that after seeing all those lower league managers who can go on to win the CL and Premiership?

Your lucky, I remember on an older game where i was fulham and got taken over, got 82m for transfers, new training ground, youth facilities etc and my game crashed, when i played it again i got a stupid consortium giving me 825k for transfers. Anyway, happy spending when you eventually get it

every joke seems to turn out to be a hearts joke :(

107 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon to be 108!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you dont know what im on about the i will tell you. hibs havent won the scottish cup for 107 years

correct, because the perth saints are gonna do it this year :)

as for the millions? ah'd likely find a way to ruin it all lol

GK: Tomasz Kuszczak (Man U)

DL: no ideas

DM: Gojko Kacar (Hertha) / Rafael Carioca (Gremio)

AMR: Loris Arnaud (PSG)

AML: Daniel Aquino (Real Murcia)

Most of those players are young and they are possibly stars in the future :D (except Kuszczak :D)

Archived