[Portugal] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Portugal here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Portugal should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

Hello, is that normal that most of Portuguese clubs (Benfica especially) put several of their u18 players transfer listed for 0?

They are currently transfer listed because the clubs thinks they do not currently have a role for him to play.

1 hour ago, Bladeshot said:

Probably because ai manager sees their hidden potential and since they have under extremely low PA they just try to sell them for 0€ or even terminate their contracts.

This is not a discussion forum, so please read the forum posting guidelines before posting again

• SI Staff
On 28/11/2020 at 20:01, MigasAlpas said:

I was trying an online save with a friend, one in Sporting Lisbon and another in Sporting Lisbon B, but he can't manage any game, friendlies or league games.

If one of you is Sporting Lisbon B manager, you might already have yourself set to manage both clubs.

It won't be a data issue though, and will likely need to be logged here, as it affect B team - https://community.sigames.com/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/

Hi, I wanted to point out something that seems like a database issue to me.

I'm managing the SC Farense, following a trip there where I had the chance to attend a game. I purchased the lowest price ticket, which cost me 20€.

But in FM, the average cost for a ticket is 8€. Perhaps this price doesn't reflect the new ticket price for playing in 1st division ? For the record, it wasn't a "big" game (against Porto, SLB or Braga) as they faced Rio Ave which was ranked 13th at that time.

Besides the loss of income that I would be happy to see back, I'm just trying to make the game the most accurate possible.

Kind Regards

7 horas atrás, TheRolls disse:

Hi, I wanted to point out something that seems like a database issue to me.

I'm managing the SC Farense, following a trip there where I had the chance to attend a game. I purchased the lowest price ticket, which cost me 20€.

But in FM, the average cost for a ticket is 8€. Perhaps this price doesn't reflect the new ticket price for playing in 1st division ? For the record, it wasn't a "big" game (against Porto, SLB or Braga) as they faced Rio Ave which was ranked 13th at that time.

Besides the loss of income that I would be happy to see back, I'm just trying to make the game the most accurate possible.

Kind Regards

You were probably unlucky. €20 is CL ticket price in Portugal.

€8 were Farense's ticket prices for the 2nd league, but it won't be much higher than that in Portuguese Premier league.

€2 club members aka "sócio"

€7 club members plus one

€8 non club members

Edit: If you meant this season's Farense - Rio Ave, it was an experimental match with limited lotation, so it was normal for Farense to milk the allowed 860 only spectators. 

That's obviously not the normal prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Problem:
-Benfica ALWAYS change president on first election
I dont know why is it hardcoded like this but makes no sense to always replace the president on first election when in real life it was obvious that he was gonna win again, i tried to load the save over and over again with 1 month before election and result is always the same, tried to start 7 different saves with different databases and in those 7 saves the result was the same

How to change:
-Make it more probable for the current president to win the elections

Prove: https://www.slbenfica.pt/en-us/agora/noticias/2020/10/28/clube-benfica-eleicoes-2020-orgaos-sociais-quadrienio-2020-2024-votacao

president.png

On 25/12/2020 at 23:47, Randgris said:

Problem:
-Benfica ALWAYS change president on first election
I dont know why is it hardcoded like this but makes no sense to always replace the president on first election when in real life it was obvious that he was gonna win again, i tried to load the save over and over again with 1 month before election and result is always the same, tried to start 7 different saves with different databases and in those 7 saves the result was the same

How to change:
-Make it more probable for the current president to win the elections

Prove: https://www.slbenfica.pt/en-us/agora/noticias/2020/10/28/clube-benfica-eleicoes-2020-orgaos-sociais-quadrienio-2020-2024-votacao

president.png

I came across this issue as well! when can we expect it to be fixed? fm2022?

4 horas atrás, metal_guitarist disse:

The following people have had their Date of Birth entered into their Full Name field:

• Frederico Fonseca - 2000012320
  • Filipe Portugal - 2000015970

Thanks, those were already correct for the upcoming database update :thup:

4 horas atrás, Rafa5 disse:

I came across this issue as well! when can we expect it to be fixed? fm2022?

upcoming database update

15 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

upcoming database update

Is there any way to correct it using the editor? Dont wanna wait until next database update to make my portuguese save

On 30/11/2020 at 17:36, Ed Hewison said:

If one of you is Sporting Lisbon B manager, you might already have yourself set to manage both clubs.

It won't be a data issue though, and will likely need to be logged here, as it affect B team - https://community.sigames.com/forum/828-all-other-gameplay/

I am managing the first team and in team responsibilities, I can't add my friend who is manager of the B team to manage games. Basically, he can change trainings, and other stuff but can't manage his team

wonder if it was a error on DB.

I go to some Portugal personal and found that the salary after tax is strange.

E.G.

Porto - Sergio Conceicao

Salary 18500 p/w , but 5500 p/w after tax

Sporting CP - Rafael Camacho

Salary 15500 p/w, but 4300 p/w after tax

is it they are paying 72% tax?

Is the rate normal?

On 01/01/2021 at 14:22, bananahk said:

wonder if it was a error on DB.

I go to some Portugal personal and found that the salary after tax is strange.

E.G.

Porto - Sergio Conceicao

Salary 18500 p/w , but 5500 p/w after tax

Sporting CP - Rafael Camacho

Salary 15500 p/w, but 4300 p/w after tax

is it they are paying 72% tax?

Is the rate normal?

Im guessing its due to corona situation, most staff and players from Sporting and Porto had some paycuts in their salaries because of corona

13 hours ago, Randgris said:

Im guessing its due to corona situation, most staff and players from Sporting and Porto had some paycuts in their salaries because of corona

aware that this is not discussion forum. note that club still paying normal salary, just tax ratio strange.

• 3 weeks later...

Pedro Porro PA 154.It is reasonable to receive the influence of injury before. But Pedro Porro has recovered well from the injury. Now sports CP ranks first in the Liga NOS and has reached the final of the Portuguese League Cup. Pedro Porro is the absolute main force, and the performance is also very good. Attached is a screenshot of whoscored's ratings. Considering that he is only 21 years old, I think his PA should be given 160.

porro.jpg

Edited by dongjianjian1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm shocked when I saw the PA of Tiago Tomas.

1. He is a starter of Sporting this season, even after Paulinho joined in winter.

2. He is only aged 18.

3. Sporting is the leader of the league now.

In the major leagues such as PL, Serie A, La liga, if a regular first team player is younger than 20, his PA will definately be -85 or -9,  not to mention the leader of the league.

We can also compare him to a young player in the same league last year, Fabio Silva, he is not a starter of porto, and scored 0 goals, but got a pa of -9. 

I understand a play's PA is subjective, but for Tiago Tomas, -8 is so underated.

Look at the picture below, all of these players got a pa -85/-9, except Tiago Tomas. 

263CC58C-650E-49C0-904B-E3C2F7A71588.jpeg

Edited by acceptz

Worse than the PA of TT, is Neto having 13 passing, and Gonçalo Inácio 10.... is kind of a joke .

Other think that I notice is the position of Pedro Gonçalves, the man passed the entire season playing at the right and he still not natural in this update.

Sporting have 100% of Matheus Nunes, the user said that they closed the update 4 days ago, and at that time Matheus was 100% lion, so another mistake. It is oficial 6 days ago.

My english is not perfect but I think that you guys will understand, take a look at the things that I said please, we pay for that.

12 minutos atrás, lk17 disse:

Worse than the PA of TT, is Neto having 13 passing, and Gonçalo Inácio 10.... is kind of a joke .

Other think that I notice is the position of Pedro Gonçalves, the man passed the entire season playing at the right and he still not natural in this update.

Sporting have 100% of Matheus Nunes, the user said that they closed the update 4 days ago, and at that time Matheus was 100% lion, so another mistake. It is oficial 6 days ago.

My english is not perfect but I think that you guys will understand, take a look at the things that I said please, we pay for that.

what about doing some maths? Time is not static, i wrote on the 18th that the database was closed 4 days prior to that, that means, on the 14th.

Sporting announced it on the 17th! 

https://web3.cmvm.pt/sdi/emitentes/docs/FR78223.pdf

Right, my bad I didnt saw the date of your answear. But that dont give you the right to answear me like that, you are a employee of a game that I payed for, so have a little of respect.

But since you started giving me advices why didnt you talk about Tiago Tomás (2 posts talking about that, you ignored), Gonçalo Inácio passing vs Neto, and about Pedro Gonçalves?

Edited by lk17

29 minutos atrás, lk17 disse:

Right, my bad I didnt saw the date of your answear. But that dont give you the right to answear me like that, you are a employee of a game that I payed for, so have a little of respect.

But since you started giving me advices why didnt you talk about Tiago Tomás (2 posts talking about that, you ignored), Gonçalo Inácio passing vs Neto, and about Pedro Gonçalves?

No i'm not, researchers are not SI employees, i just answered to you using the same tone you blamed us.

I don't answer the rest, because we don't answer to subjective data, like we've always done. Matheus Nunes was not a subjective data, hence why i replied about it.

47 分钟前, lk17说:

For Gonçalo Inácio, his pa is -7.5.

Let's take a look at his match history this season. We can see it clearly that he became a regular starter in year 2021, and he performs really good for his age.

I know it's hard to make a accurate adjustment to his CA  because the samples aren't enough, so 116 maybe is good enough for him now, but why give him such a low PA.

I know maybe he is not the top talent at a younger age , like 15,16, so the researcher won't give him a PA like -9, but didn't he worth a PA like -8/-85 or around 160?

image.png.baa09d1d02a45d998bb6fee1a4418263.png

Let me explain this, appearances mean 0 to the players evaluation. 

He could be a starter with PA -5

He could be a reserve with a PA -9

It's our subjective opinion about his skills and potential that matter.

If someone isn't happy with our evaluation, there's always the editor available to increase/decrease skills that you don't agree.

I think either the researcher or the normal players like me are both football fans, and we also love this game very much.

We all want the datas in the game are more close to real world football players, and I do appriciate the great work the researcher did for us, you all have my full respect.

And I also want to say that making advices politely is not blaming the researchers, why couldn't you even take a look at these advices just because it's subjective?

I post the data to support my advices, 10 playes at the age of 17/18 played more than 20 games this season. I want to ask a question did I made a subjective advice?

Pedri (Barcelona 4th)  -95

Doku (Rennes 8th)  -9

Reyna (Dortmund 6th) -9

Gravenberch (PSV 2nd) -9

Madueke (PSV 2nd) -85

Bellingham (Dortmund 6th) -9

Camavinga (Rennes 8th) -10

Musah (Valencia 12th) -85

Wirtz (Leverkusen 5th) -9

Tiago Tomas (Sporting  1st) -8

1 minuto atrás, acceptz disse:

I think either the researcher or the normal players like me are both football fans, and we also love this game very much.

We all want the datas in the game are more close to real world football players, and I do appriciate the great work the researcher did for us, you all have my full respect.

And I also want to say that making advices politely is not blaming the researchers, why couldn't you even take a look at these advices just because it's subjective?

I post the data to support my advices, 10 playes at the age of 17/18 played more than 20 games this season. I want to ask a question did I made a subjective advice?

Pedri (Barcelona 4th)  -95

Doku (Rennes 8th)  -9

Reyna (Dortmund 6th) -9

Gravenberch (PSV 2nd) -9

Madueke (PSV 2nd) -85

Bellingham (Dortmund 6th) -9

Camavinga (Rennes 8th) -10

Musah (Valencia 12th) -85

Wirtz (Leverkusen 5th) -9

Tiago Tomas (Sporting  1st) -8

Yes, you want us to increase Tiago Tomás PA, that's your opinion, not ours, hence why it is subjective.

Okay, I have no words to express my disappointment about this discussion.

I tried to provide the reasons, but it seems the ego of you blind your eyes. 

I know you did tons of work for this game and there is nothing returns, so the advices makes you feel blamed, I'm sorry for that and I won't bother any more.

Edited by acceptz

I'm sorry, i understand that you want to see your team in FM how you see it "with your eyes", i'm sure there are many more persons with the same opinion about Tiago Tomás that you have.

Unfortunately i'm not one of them. I see Tiago Tomás as a fast, determinated, hardworking player, not among the best when it comes to talent though.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.    

In the end there's always this advice in the 1st post.

Maybe one day he will prove me wrong. I have failed before, i will fail again no doubts about it. Hopefully i fail this one, as it means we will have another great player for our national team.

main issue with CA / PA's is that game undervalues most players compared to regens. 1st year of regens gives you more wonderkids with 170+PA than the last 4 or 5 years of DB.

all CA/PA should go up by a decent margin. sergio ramos (outside portuguese DB example) never had more than 180 CA which is completetly bonkers considering the fact that he is unquestionably the best defender in the last 20 years meanwhile in the 1st regen year you get at least 1 or 2 180+ DC regen.

Take the whole SportingCP u19's team. 90% odds you get a better regen than all the u19 players you have except 1st team players.

Main idea is Regens>>>Wonderkids.

Edited by Bladeshot

On 29/12/2020 at 22:13, PandoraBox said:

upcoming database update

I waited patiently about this fix and after winter transfer update and surprise surprise its still the same, nothing was fixed, bought the game back in november and didnt play it. Im waiting for months about this fix and was totally ignored
And now i cant even refund the game because of the many hours spent trying to fix this, i guess after 15 years it time to stop buying this game

1 hora atrás, Randgris disse:

I waited patiently about this fix and after winter transfer update and surprise surprise its still the same, nothing was fixed, bought the game back in november and didnt play it. Im waiting for months about this fix and was totally ignored
And now i cant even refund the game because of the many hours spent trying to fix this, i guess after 15 years it time to stop buying this game

That's not a dabatase issue anymore. His board confidence was increased to 150, it's not 200 because he said that would leave after this last term that he won.

I don't control the AI of the game to make him win the elections, and those need to happen, to simulate real life.

And very sorry that you can't play FM because Luis Filipe Vieira doesn't win the elections in the game. 

17 minutes ago, PandoraBox said:

That's not a dabatase issue anymore. His board confidence was increased to 150, it's not 200 because he said that would leave after this last term that he won.

I don't control the AI of the game to make him win the elections, and those need to happen, to simulate real life.

And very sorry that you can't play FM because Luis Filipe Vieira doesn't win the elections in the game. 

That was a very unnecessary comment and not professional at all

The problem is that since there is a new president all staff get renewed and replaced by regens that are horrible, like i posted before the bug isnt in board confidence its low, the problem is that no matter how much board confidence or reputation he has its always getting replaced no matter if the game assume he is gonna win, its hardcoded in game to get replaced everytime

1 minuto atrás, Randgris disse:

That was a very unnecessary comment and not professional at all

The problem is that since there is a new president all staff get renewed and replaced by regens that are horrible, like i posted before the bug isnt in board confidence its low, the problem is that no matter how much board confidence or reputation he has its always getting replaced no matter if the game assume he is gonna win, its hardcoded in game to get replaced everytime

If you know that no matter the value set on his board confidence it doesn't change anything, then this isn't the place to post this. It's not a database issue.

Not an error, he actually is.

Hence why Boavista is desperately trying to plant news about possible sales, to offload him.

It was a bold move by Boavista's owner, Gerard Lopez, to make quick cash, but Boavista's horrible season has been ruining any potential players sales/price rising