FM20 Tactics by TFF

8 minutes ago, Marckn said:

will it be good and train the two attackers in this? moves into channels, plays one-twos; gets into opposition area

if you are talking about the strikers then I'd say "Moves Into Channels" and "Plays One-Twos" PPMs won't do any harm and their positive effect will be minimal but if you are talking about other positions then I don't suggest training them these PPMs

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Public Beta Tactics have been updated

Changes:

- changed the roles of ML/MR/AML/AMR positions

- tweaked the passing settings of ML/MR/AML/AMR/STCL/STCR position

- tweaked the dribbling setting of DL/DR positions

New requirements for the preferred foot:

-- AML / ML : Right Foot – Very Strong 

-- AMR / MR : Left Foot - Very Strong/Strong/Fairly Strong

DESTROYER V2

PUBLIC-BETA-FM20-Destroyer-V2-by-TFF.png

CONQUEROR V2

PUBLIC-BETA-FM20-Conqueror-V2-by-TFF.png

Thanks mate! Any opinion on if Destroyer V2 is better than Raptop V4 on the beta or not sure yet? Right now my team has difficulties to score with Destroyer V2. :( 

8 minutes ago, Ninodebest said:

Thanks mate! Any opinion on if Destroyer V2 is better than Raptop V4 on the beta or not sure yet? Right now my team has difficulties to score with Destroyer V2. :( 

Mate, at the moment I can't say for sure that Destroyer V2  is better than Raptor V4 but I'm sure that Destroyer V2 is better than V1 :)

11 minutes ago, santiago_staiger said:

When do you supose to play with conqueror? Destroyer is good for me, i dont see so much differences.

Conqueror is handy when you can't fit your team into 4-4-2 formation, also, many FM players prefer to player with Conqueror because they like to play with AML/AMR positions instead of ML/MR positions because it's easier to find player for AML/AMR positions but for that you give up efficiency because Destroyer is more efficient than Conqueror

16 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Conqueror es útil cuando no puedes acomodar a tu equipo en la formación 4-4-2, además, muchos jugadores de FM prefieren jugar con Conqueror porque les gusta jugar con posiciones AML / AMR en lugar de posiciones ML / MR porque es más fácil de encontrar jugador para posiciones AML / AMR pero por eso renuncias a la eficiencia porque Destroyer es más eficiente que Conqueror

So, in beta public the best option could be destroyer as first tactic, raptor as second and wasting time as third?

8 minutes ago, santiago_staiger said:

So, in beta public the best option could be destroyer as first tactic, raptor as second and wasting time as third?

Yes, I'd say that would be a smart approach because at the moment I can't say for sure which tactics is better Destroyer V2 or Raptor V4 so it's worth trying both tactics.

6 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Sí, diría que sería un enfoque inteligente porque en este momento no puedo decir con certeza qué tácticas son mejores Destroyer V2 o Raptor V4, por lo que vale la pena probar ambas tácticas.

What do you suggest to do when you are losing and destroyer (or raptor) is not working so well to score? Do you make some change in somewhere?

6 minutes ago, santiago_staiger said:

What do you suggest to do when you are losing and destroyer (or raptor) is not working so well to score? Do you make some change in somewhere?

So far I haven't got any solid confirmation that anything else would be more efficient in that case so I suggest sticking to the default tactics.

Hi TFF your tactic Raptor V4 is working great for me at the moment.

Quick question, on the first page of the thread you list the positions and roles to train the players in but not for raptor.

Should I just train them in the positions they play in ie Strikers train as Advanced Forwards with Attack duty etc....

9 minutes ago, Bcfclee27 said:

Hi TFF your tactic Raptor V4 is working great for me at the moment.

Quick question, on the first page of the thread you list the positions and roles to train the players in but not for raptor.

Should I just train them in the positions they play in ie Strikers train as Advanced Forwards with Attack duty etc....

Hi mate,

They are for Raptor/Destroyer/Predator/Conqueror, I suggest using different roles for the individual training focus because I find they train higher number of useful attributes than the suitable ones

Hi TFF,
When i set the individual training as the instruction on the post, the familiarity of the player role on tactic will stay at 80% maximum. Is it normal to let the role/position familiar to not reach 100 or am i doing anything wrong? It was able to reach 100 maximum in FM19 as time goes by.

Besides that, I couldn't import the filter. I put the filter into the usual "filters" folder, when i press the import in game, it couldn't locate the file, didn't even show up on the list.  I can get the filter in FM19 but not FM20 and i am pretty sure i did everything right as fm19 on this. 

Edited by HeavyPunch

14 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

Hi TFF,
When i set the individual training as the instruction on the post, the familiarity of the player role on tactic will stay at 80% maximum. Is it normal to let the role/position familiar to not reach 100 or am i doing anything wrong? It was able to reach 100 maximum in FM19 as time goes by.

Hi mate,

The way familiarity work for the players role is a big mystery and I also often noticing that it stays below 80... anyway I would pay much attention to that 

14 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

Besides that, I couldn't import the filter. I put the filter into the usual "filters" folder, when i press the import in game, it couldn't locate the file, didn't even show up on the list.  I can get the filter in FM19 but not FM20 and i am pretty sure i did everything right as fm19 on this. 

Hmmm... it works fine for me, I suggest trying to create own filters, save them and try to load and see where they will be saved and if you could load them.

30 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

Hi mate,

The way familiarity work for the players role is a big mystery and I also often noticing that it stays below 80... anyway I would pay much attention to that 

Hmmm... it works fine for me, I suggest trying to create own filters, save them and try to load and see where they will be saved and if you could load them.

If we set the individual training as the role they play in the tactic, it could reach 100 in a short while. I am wondering if that increase the efficiency. 

Yea, about the filter, I guess that is the only way which will take a lot of effort and time.  

3 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

If we set the individual training as the role they play in the tactic, it could reach 100 in a short while. I am wondering if that increase the efficiency. 

I don't think it would make any difference even you set training the role the play in the tactic

3 minutes ago, HeavyPunch said:

Yea, about the filter, I guess that is the only way which will take a lot of effort and time.  

I meant you can just try to create some random test filters... just to see if you can load them and check where they will be saved.

18 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

I don't think it would make any difference even you set training the role the play in the tactic

I meant you can just try to create some random test filters... just to see if you can load them and check where they will be saved.

I can find the one i created, but i cant see the one i intend to import XD

6 minutes ago, rlemos said:

TFF what do you think is it more important CA or atributes? Because we can have a player with more CA then the best player with those  certain atributes? Do you understand what i mean?

REgards

CA(Current Ability) is total amount of points that a player has to spend on his attributes, also, foot rating and positions cost CA.

Obviously, the higher CA, the better but the allocation of CA isn't less important so sometimes CA can be tricky and it could be that some player has lower CA but despite that he is better for your tactic than other player with higher CA due to more effective CA allocation.

3 minutes ago, Totalfootballfan said:

CA(Current Ability) is total amount of points that a player has to spend on his attributes, also, foot rating and positions cost CA.

Obviously, the higher CA, the better but the allocation of CA isn't less important so sometimes CA can be tricky and it could be that some player has lower CA but despite that he is better for your tactic than other player with higher CA due to more effective CA allocation.

So how do you pick your best eleven?

Edited by rlemos

2 minutes ago, rlemos said:

So how do you pick your best eleven?

I think there's only one way to do that... you need inspect, compare and evaluate players for every position :)

For example, if you got 2 players and one of them has 100CA and other 150CA then in this case highly like there's no need for any inspecting and comparing and it would be safe to assure that the 150CA player is better than 100CA but if you got 2 players and one of them is 140CA and other is 150CA then it isn't that simple in this case and it requires inspecting and comparing these players to decide which of them is better for the position

@Totalfootballfan

Hello iv'e started a new save using your Raptor V4 tactic possibly with the RDF attacking narrow tweak with inter, I have three questions regarding player instructions

When you click on WM where's the option for close down more?

When you click on WB why is it not letting me click on cross less often?

When you click on BPD how do you activate the option to play it shorter? it's not letting me

1 hour ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

Hello iv'e started a new save using your Raptor V4 tactic possibly with the RDF attacking narrow tweak with inter

Do you play on the public beta or retail version?

1 hour ago, delaneytomlinson said:

@Totalfootballfan

I have three questions regarding player instructions

When you click on WM where's the option for close down more?

When you click on WB why is it not letting me click on cross less often?

When you click on BPD how do you activate the option to play it shorter? it's not letting me

Some PIs might not be available due to specific general TIs and some PIs stays after you change TIs but they make no difference

Am 20.1.2020 um 19:44 schrieb Totalfootballfan:

Conqueror is handy when you can't fit your team into 4-4-2 formation, also, many FM players prefer to player with Conqueror because they like to play with AML/AMR positions instead of ML/MR positions because it's easier to find player for AML/AMR positions but for that you give up efficiency because Destroyer is more efficient than Conqueror

I don't know how efficient Destroyer is but for me Conqueror is perfect - away and at home.

Since i changed  to Conqueror with my Tottenham team in the last quarter of season 2 my team is playing extremely stable on a very high level.

Before i changed the tactic i had big problems in away games and against big teams (at home and away).

Since i changed approximately a fifteen games ago, i've beaten them all (Liverpool, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milano..).

Edited by Sisamom

I have tried some games using the new destroyer v2 and I was unimpressed with it.

So far destroyer v1 continues to be a highly effective tactic and I haven't seen any kind of good performances from v2.

TFF are u *Certain* v2 is more efficient? 

Anyway heres the latest league table using -almost- exclusively destroyer v1..

*EDIT*:

Just tried the v2 again in the league cup vs mannsfield! league 2 side..

was leading 2-0 but then conceded THREE goals..I can bet money I would of won about 6-0 with v1 :herman:

mannsfied.thumb.jpg.0f0508a9caab51db59a546669f4025e5.jpg

leaguetablelatest.jpg

Edited by magicnut

4 hours ago, Ninodebest said:

@Totalfootballfan Hey mate, any confirmation if you know if Destroyer V2 is better than Raptop V4 regarding the beta version. And are you still looking for new ways to make the Destroyer V2 more efficient? (V3)

Mate, I'm almost sure but still working on it :)

2 hours ago, magicnutt said:

TFF are u *Certain* v2 is more efficient? 

Yeah, I think V2 is better but feel free to experiment...

1 hour ago, lipebtavares said:

in relation to the DL / DR filters you put aggression and bravery as important but within the game there are at least 11.
is it really important for DR / DL?

Yes, they are important... the number in the filters are meaningless because the filters are just representing an efficient CA allocation of some specific CA number and they can be tweak to suite your league and your team

Hi TFF using Raptor V4 at the moment retail version and is working pretty well at the moment.

Do you have a recommendation to go alongside this as if during a match I feel like the tactic is struggling then I switch to another.

Which one of your tactics do you think would go well with Raptor V4 as a fall back if Raptor isn't working during a match ?

Thanks

Lee

2 minutes ago, magicnutt said:

Back to back promotions achieved using *mostly* destroyer v1 as I mentioned , final league table here:

finalleaguetable.png

that's a very good result, mate but I'd say things are very different when you play in low leagues and when you play the best league in game such EPL... any tactic woks much more efficient in low reputation league than in high reputation league and the quality of the tactic can only be revealed when you play with it in the highest reputation leagues in the game such as EPL, La Liga and some other