[FM20] Derbies Overhaul 2.1 - 500 NEW (Updated 12/19/19)

This file is exceptional, just like the others. However, one minor error. For Rangers, in Scotland, a derby shows as 'Original Glasgow Derby' and shows as being against Queens Park Rangers, but Queens Park Rangers are a club from London. The Glasgow team is Queens Park, so if it remains it would need to change from QPR to Queens Park. However, there is no weight at all to this derby, even historically, and particularly in the context of the ferocity of Celtic v Rangers. Thanks

28 minutes ago, joe5p said:

This file is exceptional, just like the others. However, one minor error. For Rangers, in Scotland, a derby shows as 'Original Glasgow Derby' and shows as being against Queens Park Rangers, but Queens Park Rangers are a club from London. The Glasgow team is Queens Park, so if it remains it would need to change from QPR to Queens Park. However, there is no weight at all to this derby, even historically, and particularly in the context of the ferocity of Celtic v Rangers. Thanks

Ok, thanks! I'll update it!

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clássico_(futebol)#Clássicos_de_Portugal

Here you can find some of portugal i dont have my game right now i can't see if you have all of them ,you probalby have them, but just to be sure

Another thing i'm going to ask and its probably going to help everyone, can you put the dates when you put the files?

For example i dont know if i have the last version or not xD
(edit: nevermind, theres the 1.0 or 2.0, sorry )

Edited by DemonS0ul

7 hours ago, Gee_Simpson said:

How do you produce so many amazingly detailed editor data files?! You're like some sort of machine! :D

Kudos :)

Thanks for the compliment!

3 hours ago, DemonS0ul said:

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clássico_(futebol)#Clássicos_de_Portugal

Here you can find some of portugal i dont have my game right now i can't see if you have all of them ,you probalby have them, but just to be sure

Another thing i'm going to ask and its probably going to help everyone, can you put the dates when you put the files?

For example i dont know if i have the last version or not xD
(edit: nevermind, theres the 1.0 or 2.0, sorry )

All the Portuguese classicos were in the default database already, except for 3, which I didn't add. Looks like there's also some Brazilian ones missing. I'll add them in an update in the next few weeks.

• 2 months later...

yesterday i went to start a save and this file was in conflict with the "Brasil Mundi UP" which is the most complete football file in Brazil, the message that needed 256 clubs appeared, but only found 255, is it possible to fix this?

• 5 weeks later...