[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/06/2020 at 17:34, Stackalee said:

If he doesn't bag at least a couple assists I'll feel FM lied.

On 21/06/2020 at 01:53, Muttley84 said:

The guy won me a Champions League final with Inter, surely that will happen in real life also pretty soon.

I guess this remains Dimarco's greatest achievement in real life:

1. Banger goal

2. First Parma win after coming from Serie D

3. It was against Inter and in Milan

4. He was on loan from Inter but still celebrated like a madman

Legendary :cool:

1 hour ago, Knox316 said:

4GktZL2.png

4z3Y5Zg.png

Should I ? He is 29years old and i have Esposito, Arezo and Cornelius.
Right now im playing him with Esposito but if i sell i can go to my fav formation with a 4-2-3-1 with Reyna behind Esposito.

Arezo is awesome and will step up for you. I would sell if it was up to me and I love Inglesse but you wont get a better deal for him at his age.

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

Beat Inter and 3 days later I'm away to Juve. Took the lead twice with Juve equalizing each time. Then I get a stupid 2nd yellow, concede a 3rd, and my Man of the Match goes off injured. Went from 4 pts behind 1st to 10. After this, and with Man City set to activate my star DLP's release clause in January, it looks like I'll finish 2nd for a 3rd straight season. Good old FM...

image.thumb.png.cf3691a84733aaf8eefda8417b9cc08a.png  image.thumb.png.bead2897cd2c3cad73d03e28aeec073b.png 

Edited by Weston

20 minutes ago, Weston said:

Beat Inter and 3 days later I'm away to Juve. Took the lead twice with Juve equalizing each time. Then I get a stupid 2nd yellow, concede a 3rd, and my Man of the Match goes off injured. Went from 4 pts behind 1st to 10. Looks like I'll finish 2nd for a 3rd straight season. Good old FM...

image.thumb.png.cf3691a84733aaf8eefda8417b9cc08a.png  image.thumb.png.bead2897cd2c3cad73d03e28aeec073b.png 

Consistency does become dull when don't win anything! Good to see another Bari game though.

I've just been kicked out of the Europa League semi's to Tottenham on away goals and the Italian Cup semi's to Milan (for the second or third year running) so my only chance is in the league. Inter have just lost 3 games in a row and have been top of the league in 30/36 match weeks. I would need to win both and the other two would need to lose a game each (Milan play Parma and Udinise, Inter play Bologna and Fiorentina) which I don't think will happen. I play Juve and Roma in my final games which are alot harder if it seemed a bit too easy.

image.thumb.png.e2cb372035244fdffb27da95a2475afb.png

It's an improvement on two 5th place finishes in a row, but I'd really like a trophy to add to my Serie C/C winner and Serie C supercup victories.

2nd and 3rd season -Online Game update (Vicenza, Modena, Reggiana)

So far so good, despite initial struggles.
Last time I wrote about easy times for Vicenza and Modena (as they stormed through serie B). My Reggianas 2nd season in Serie C was easy as well, with so many players signed on loan -imagine likes Gouiri, Pellegri, Armini, Badiashile, Carnesecchi, Melegoni, Gaetano at this level. Despite lack of commitment (some of these wonderkids' decreased in ability), Regia won the league way ahead of Pisa.
Vicenza and their transfer (loan) policy -many british players resulted in many record breaking results and fast promotion to serie A, their best player was ... Sean Raggett. Yes, that DC who played for Dover Athletic just five seasons earlier, released by Norwich City, stormed through serie B with goalscoring record like once Kamil Glik at Torino.
Modena - after signing Danny Mota from Juve res. and loaning out Leandrinho from Napoli they didnt have much problems neither. At this time we wre wondering if there is any sense by continuing this save, 2 nd season was the most boring FM season ever.

However...

3rd season -

Vicenza & Modena in Serie A, Reggiana in serie B

Vicenza had so many loans and after promotion squad registration rules became a problem
Modena promoted with many Serie C team members - serie A seemed challenging and game is was saved from extinction.
Reggiana I expected more or less easy promotion,as many loans were signed for 2 seasons

Vicenza (6th , EL) managed to sign some good players on free, having Esposito and Kean up front (loans) they quickly became competitive for the top four -eventually landed 6 th and gaining EL place. Esposito gained his first Italy cap as one and only Vicenza player in Azzuri squad.

Modena - ended 4 th (ECC). Loaned Pedri from Barca which was the key factor, best player in serie A.  Milico and Mota provided goalscoring threat. Managed to sign Gouiri (on loan at my Reggiana, snapped 4 goals in our very first meeting-free transfer however declined in his ability at serie C & B)

Reggiana (2nd in B, promoted)- after terrible first half of the season, excellent form later on provided promotion in 34 th week, Gennaro Borelli (loan from Brescia, eventualy permanent signing), Pedro Mendes (loan from Sporting CP), Titouan Thomas as key players. Having persistent problems as left wingback I promoted regen player Caldera who eventually grew up for Serie B standards.

One thing which is quite interesting. After signing relatively good players -well, wonderkids- for 2 year loans, no one developped well:

Guoiri decreased, Lyon didnt offer him a new contract -free transfer to Modena

Pellegri -refused to be on loan at serie B - played for Monaco few times ,but then decreased in ability, transfer listed and free transferred!

Melegoni - used to be a top serie A midfielder. His avR in serie B was 6,76, lost his place in my team and loan was not prolonged.

Badiashile - I used to sign him for EPL teams (Palace, Villa) in previous saves -20 million fees or so. Decreased in ability and Monaco agreed for 5 mln in installments (resigned as I have 5 mln transfer budget for serie A)

Armini- best from this list, however I was really surprised that Lazio didnt make any problems with a fee in region of 3 mln (1 mln + installments) so he ended as a bargain buy.
Are my training facilities simply not for the "wonderkid" standards, or the league (Serie C and Serie B) is too easy?
I ve found that is a lot easier to sign a good player for loan for serie B than for Spanish 2nd tier (once tried loaning out Pellegri for Deportivo La Coruna and had a response that Monaco want him to play with better players or didnt agree to play him in lower division abroad).
obraz.thumb.png.1a4434f6bc87c3cebbb0614e791927b7.png

obraz.thumb.png.f285d02c517655d9f27385518e61badf.pngobraz.thumb.png.69277815a355f7b5a9f531f0a9ca46ce.pngobraz.thumb.png.6dba286287c0c2e2efdfef494735db1c.pngobraz.thumb.png.617294fa3fce9b8e86e32748489d37bb.png

Wasn't to be, Milan dropped points in both games but Inter won the final two games of the season. Improvement finishing second, the last game of the season was a empathic 4-nil victory against Juve, with all four goals in the first half:

image.thumb.png.ae40be04635845d34951af7ed2c23b07.png

So Dimarco won player of the season and was excellent with 9 goals and 17 assists. 4-1-2-1-2 really does make the fullback positions the most important outlet, but I really like Dimarco and all 3 of my RB's. But my pick was Wellinton who was excellent in his first season in Italy. His disciplinary record was pretty funny getting booked in every other game (21 cards in 42 games!) but I kinda love him for it. He has low aggression (7) and no bad personailty traits but he knows how to foul like Lee Cattermole reincarnated.

image.thumb.png.a39a3c8e5f17442ee877b1e91e3b4c63.png

image.thumb.png.498f158079f6a58789452b7aa89a5a31.png

My squad really contributed this season and due to injury's and patchy form, my rotation upfront led to having 3 strikers scoring 20+ goals. Petkov was injured for alot of the season but still managed 8 goals. I panic bought a new CB and 2 RB's basically on deadline day, but Guillamon isn't amazing and just a backup for now. At RB I was happy with Conti and Vignoni, but previous loanee Corentin Louakima became available and at 22 years old he has years to improve and was a steal at £7 million. Bella-Kotchap formed a really good partnership at CB with Gabrielle Corbo and I will try to buy him for the optional fee, I do have a funny feeling that he will want >100k/week but lets see.

Leaving the club is captain Mattia Zaccagni who leaves after 4 seasons, I looked at renewing his contract but he wanted 50k/week which was far too much for a backup.

AND TAKEOVER: After embargo number 7, the club has new owners and have severed the ties with Napoli.

image.thumb.png.831009b758998417c4134f4c6c0d19b2.png

I've never seen them do the campaign promises though! Both players are good, but ultra expensive!

Edited by jonathan44

r495580_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio - January 2023

c15508d475d8e2475e01c82733e414af.png 

b399706b4afe466a67e7ff5e3e18a039.png 
Hit half way point with Atalanta, pretty happy with the way we have been playing so far despite the World Cup. Been playing couple youngsters this season to rotate the team. Finished top of our CL group by a point :lol: And we got Borussia Dortmund, in Knockout round, away first leg. Turned down Arsenal job after they sacked Didier Deschamps, and they were 13th in the league! :eek: 

Transfers

cdb5ca43484e3b4c17c7234c01f7e802.png 

Was a tough summer for myself, players was wanted by bigger club and few was kicking off cos they wanted to leave the club. Sadly as I much wanted to keep Álvarez, at the club, Man Utd offered 85M for him which I couldn't turn down knowing I got few youngsters in youth that can take his place. Felt Zirkzee, flopped massively and felt he didn't develop as I thought he could have and struggled to get into a good form, so off he went to Milan.

Most of the transfers money was spent on Rayan Aït-Nouri as I felt left back position was lacking depth. The one I have highlighted are regens. McAllister and  Bodiang, was signed by my DOF.

Edited by john1

28 minutes ago, quee said:

Thought you left Italy  :lol:

I did a save with Werder Bremen but only lasted a hour, then went back to my Italian save and been playing it past week under the radar ;)  Not played much as much as I would have liked.

How is your Parma save going @quee:brock:

Edited by john1

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

I did a save with Werder Bremen but only lasted a hour, then went back to my Italian save and been playing it past week under the radar ;)  Not played much as much as I would have liked.

How is your Parma save going @quee:brock:

Haven't touched it, playing console games a lot more at the moment :lol:

Will go back to it though, I promise :D

Looks like new chairman just killed my save :( Just been taken over and he made bid for those two players, pissed off tbh, as I got youngsters that coming through. Almost over 300M down the drain! :thdn: Spurs made 114M profit on Foden (signed him for 23M)

0c7e62fb0d53c9006dcf68e594714032.png 

0397257f3891f2b8f8398f36a3dc7315.png 

Edited by john1

uKyFDkU.png

OtDMPEp.png

Only 4 players from my Serie A winning side starting eleven are staying so it will be really hard to win again considering they have to get used to play together. And im dropping the 4-4-2 to play Esposito alone. I could have got Zirkzee but i prefer to have Reyna as a Shadow Striker.

On 26/06/2020 at 15:35, john1 said:

Might be the end of my save sadly, just lost all the fun :( 

Feels similar to me except I haven't won anything so I don't want to give up yet. The promises they made were to bring in Jorge Cuenca (good) and Dominik Szoboszlai (not great) which they did, spending a eye watering 71 million on them, putting 200k/week onto my wage budget.

image.thumb.png.545cebe3c2fb208649da0e467d0867bb.png

After finishing 2nd at the end of the season, I wanted to bring in a new CB and Cuenca is a great option so I didn't take up the optional fee on Bella-Kotchap. But Szoboszlai... He doesn't really fit well into my midfield as I like to play 2 fairly defensive CM's (BBM and Carrilero) and he isn't good enough to play CAM/CDM for me but at the same time, he's too good to be a bench option so I'll have to adapt.

But with these two players arriving, I haven't spent a single penny despite having £34 million and 131k/week in the transfer budget remaining, it feels almost like I'm cheating with those 2 players joining effectively for free.

2 hours ago, jonathan44 said:

Feels similar to me except I haven't won anything so I don't want to give up yet. The promises they made were to bring in Jorge Cuenca (good) and Dominik Szoboszlai (not great) which they did, spending a eye watering 71 million on them, putting 200k/week onto my wage budget.

image.thumb.png.545cebe3c2fb208649da0e467d0867bb.png

After finishing 2nd at the end of the season, I wanted to bring in a new CB and Cuenca is a great option so I didn't take up the optional fee on Bella-Kotchap. But Szoboszlai... He doesn't really fit well into my midfield as I like to play 2 fairly defensive CM's (BBM and Carrilero) and he isn't good enough to play CAM/CDM for me but at the same time, he's too good to be a bench option so I'll have to adapt.

But with these two players arriving, I haven't spent a single penny despite having £34 million and 131k/week in the transfer budget remaining, it feels almost like I'm cheating with those 2 players joining effectively for free.

It's frustrating cos I can't play Foden due to EU spot being taken by someone else and I can't register him for it, even PSG wanted to take him on loan but turned them down :rolleyes:

I am still playing my save despite chairman buying Foden and Neto. Foden (hopefully) won't be around long as I just offered him out to club including 100K paying toward his wage, Dortmund, offered 41.5M so I accepted it cos he doesn't really fit in my plan especially I got 2 brilliant players coming in at end of the season. Will be finishing my season tonight and will be looking to changing structure at the club as my youth intake was absolutely ****!

Edited by john1

7507434787d5fb92628c9c3e21270a7e.png 

Current Arsenal manager....

064132260fbb0973e91eb5509653dc34.png 

I have just taken look at Arsenal progress since I turned them down in the summer, and wow! :eek:  Would be interesting project to rebuild Arsenal! ;) 

0941490fffeede111e99f2a245595164.png 
:brock:  Glad to selling him and waste of money in the first place!   Can't even be registered to play for us!  due to non EU spot. Suck it on that chairman! Wish there was a option to discuss his transfers deals or reject them? :seagull:

Edited by john1

dbc8ad492ef9e7ee2eabfd22a959e2ac.png 
df9733c4fc2d5c3a817ce5e125d4d7f4.png

0e846f76954ad6c7b0b1d5cc56d6e07c.png 

a2fb6e2c0f8c9b9a98f14948d8ef96cd.png 
Another Serie A title in the bag for us :cool: Disappointed not to get past Dortmund in the Champions League :( Delighted that we have used 46 players this season especially  couple youngsters been getting few games time this season which sees their development improving a bit. Will be looking to bringing in goalkeeper to challenge Gollini, for goalkeeper spot.  Maybe few back up in other positions.

decc8cb4a81ee5d6c67bb744c8668b39.png 
43 medals \o/ Aiming to beat that next season

And breaking news - we finally got a name for our new stadium :cool:
17.jpg
685c9ce198ccba80118b7ca4a29a6b24.png    

The legendary Fermo Favini! I remember signing him on previous FM as he was a superb HOYD \o/

Edited by john1

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Impressive achievement you done with Parma @Knox316 Any decent regens through youth intakes? Just finished my season and will do mini update in a moment :D

Regens arent great here but i changed my Head of Youth and expect better results.

ibCHIlw.png
Having Gravenberch and Inhattaren with Esposito would be amazing but oh well.
48xUaOZ.png
Could had Ibai Pena as sub with Arezo but since i had the money and Fabio Silva is quality, why not? Im sure an English team will offer me good for any one of them in 2/3 years. Arezo is a sub and has Milan interested. But yeah i could have saved money on Fabio Silva.

Thats how team looks now

4FCBITP.png

1 hour ago, Knox316 said:

Regens arent great here but i changed my Head of Youth and expect better results.

ibCHIlw.png
Having Gravenberch and Inhattaren with Esposito would be amazing but oh well.
48xUaOZ.png
Could had Ibai Pena as sub with Arezo but since i had the money and Fabio Silva is quality, why not? Im sure an English team will offer me good for any one of them in 2/3 years. Arezo is a sub and has Milan interested. But yeah i could have saved money on Fabio Silva.

Thats how team looks now

4FCBITP.png

Impressive team you have got there :thup: Who is your head of youth development?

869748952441fb62c16fda54308a151e.png 
Very happy with the signings I have made :cool: Hoping to turn Ihattaren, into a decent player :onmehead:Delighted to bring Asensio to the club to boost our attacking options. Molla, was sold when I took over in 2020 and will be challenging for number 1 goalkeeper spot.

Decided to overtake my scouting team and did the assignments myself  and bought in new scouts.

Sacked my HOYD who was regen generated and was **** poor, so I brought this guy in :cool: 

1f2a680deb794461e0b32e8435b7173d.png 

I haven't been playing a lot lately (thanks to The Last of Us 2 :lol:) but i just want to say is that Haaland and Hlozek are amazing, if you have chance buy them no matter what.

On 30/06/2020 at 20:19, john1 said:

0941490fffeede111e99f2a245595164.png 
:brock:  Glad to selling him and waste of money in the first place!   Can't even be registered to play for us!  due to non EU spot. Suck it on that chairman! Wish there was a option to discuss his transfers deals or reject them? :seagull:

What do you mean non-eu post? Is it do to Brexit having taken place?

On 05/07/2020 at 11:06, Gungner said:

Any good players in Serie B or C or players with great potential?

Parma wants me to sign players from the lower levels of the domestic game.

Zanellato.

That requirement will go away in the 2nd season if you're doing well enough.

Over 2 months later SI finally confirms that my players' values are not increasing as they should, so I imagine some of you are experiencing the same issue even if you haven't noticed it: