[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

18 minutes ago, Weston said:

That's absolutely insane, what a great deal for you, especially with the 40% coming from the next transfer! That's actually unrealistic it's so good haha

Definitely! It was quoted in the media saying Man Utd will offer 140M , so they started at 120M so I pushed it up to 170, came back with 140, stuck to 170. In the end they agreed on 170M. Even had Man Utd scout turning up at games and De Gea and Kane saying he should join them! :seagull:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, john1 said:

Definitely! It was quoted in the media saying Man Utd will offer 140M , so they started at 120M so I pushed it up to 170, came back with 140, stuck to 170. In the end they agreed on 170M. Even had Man Utd scout turning up at games and De Gea and Kane saying he should join them! :seagull:

Well you 10,000% made the right decision. Now go get someone just as good and 4 years younger for ~25mil in Brazil.

Anyone know why other teams can sign my players who on youth contracts without me accepting a transfer offer, but I can't do the same? They just pay some mandatory compensation, but I don't see the option from my end.

image.thumb.png.b98fdacc63a38d58d9f85dd1bc7fe9aa.png

4 hours ago, Weston said:

Anyone know why other teams can sign my players who on youth contracts without me accepting a transfer offer, but I can't do the same? They just pay some mandatory compensation, but I don't see the option from my end.

Does the player you can't make an approach for have a note to the effect of "provisionally agreed to sign a professional contract" on his contract information page?

Started a save, unemployed, Sunday League Footballer rep and no badges. 

Ended up at Lecco, a team from an absolutely gorgeous part of Italy with some crazy fans. However, when I took over them, they were dead last only winning 1 in 18. In ordinary circumstances, I'd have held off for a less risky first job but given how taken I was with the area and the fans, I took the challenge. 

1731607606_Screenshot2020-08-02at12_13_26.thumb.png.69abff03d912a8850f973846cb01ecec.png

Thankfully, I managed to turn that around and we ended up comfortably safe. 

30047422_Screenshot2020-08-02at23_40_14.thumb.png.0ed89a4f92e67fb20179ff81d4445381.png

Trying to rebuild the squad for next year and push for promotion. The Lecco board have now funded 2 badges for me. 

My only gripe is, I basically feel I missed out on a Playoff spot because Juventus U23 bizarrely decided to play Douglas Costa, Sami Khedira and Gianluigi Buffon against me...feels really unfair.  

Edited by Travis Bickle

7 hours ago, Stackalee said:

Does the player you can't make an approach for have a note to the effect of "provisionally agreed to sign a professional contract" on his contract information page?

Yeah I later saw he has "provisionally agreed" to a future contract. What are the provisions, I wonder? I guess this might explain why they're asking for 36mil for him otherwise.

Just seems odd because the player is "extremely interested" which is usually not the case when a contract has just been signed, and you usually can't sign them at all when they're on a proper pre-contract, so it's very confusing. Despite really wanting to join he's not put his club under any pressure to make the move happen as would be usual.

7 hours ago, Travis Bickle said:

Started a save, unemployed, Sunday League Footballer rep and no badges. 

Ended up at Lecco, a team from an absolutely gorgeous part of Italy with some crazy fans. However, when I took over them, they were dead last only winning 1 in 18. In ordinary circumstances, I'd have held off for a less risky first job but given how taken I was with the area and the fans, I took the challenge. 

1731607606_Screenshot2020-08-02at12_13_26.thumb.png.69abff03d912a8850f973846cb01ecec.png

Thankfully, I managed to turn that around and we ended up comfortably safe. 

30047422_Screenshot2020-08-02at23_40_14.thumb.png.0ed89a4f92e67fb20179ff81d4445381.png

Trying to rebuild the squad for next year and push for promotion. The Lecco board have now funded 2 badges for me. 

My only gripe is, I basically feel I missed out on a Playoff spot because Juventus U23 bizarrely decided to play Douglas Costa, Sami Khedira and Gianluigi Buffon against me...feels really unfair.  

Nice! Love this.

As for the Juve U23 team - yeah they did the same against me as well. I hope they tweak how that works in future editions. You might want to consider posting in the bugs forum so they can look at it - I wish I had but I'm years past it now.

12 minutes ago, Travis Bickle said:

Am I the only one who has an issue with domestic loans in Serie C? It is supposed to be 6 allowed from top 2, but if you have say 4 from Serie A and 2 from lower leagues it'll cancel any additional Serie A loan. 

Can't say that I've noticed this, personally. You're loaning players in from other Serie C clubs? I only ever loaned from leagues above and foreign leagues whilst in Serie C.

1 minute ago, Weston said:

Can't say that I've noticed this, personally. You're loaning players in from other Serie C clubs? I only ever loaned from leagues above and foreign leagues whilst in Serie C.

No, from Serie A + B. 

I've got 4 from the top two divisions and 2 from the lower divisions. I should e allowed to loan 2 more Serie A players but I am not allowed to. It is very frustrating.

14 hours ago, Travis Bickle said:

No, from Serie A + B. 

I've got 4 from the top two divisions and 2 from the lower divisions. I should e allowed to loan 2 more Serie A players but I am not allowed to. It is very frustrating.

Just saw your other comment, so 1 from Serie C and 1 from Serie D. Are they good enough to play for you? You could cancel them to get the better ones in. I also loan a lot from foreign leagues, which you should consider looking into.

Regardless, have you tried using the editor to manually move them to your club on loan? I downloaded the editor to workaround a lot of stupid bugs.

Edited by Weston

On 03/08/2020 at 00:53, Weston said:

Well you 10,000% made the right decision. Now go get someone just as good and 4 years younger for ~25mil in Brazil.

e6585cbff70d2437c100540007db5efe.png

Replaced him with this guy for 10M. Could have got some kid from Brazil but those non EU spot forced me to look elsewhere :(  as 2 non EU spots are already taken.

Edited by john1

37 minutes ago, john1 said:

e6585cbff70d2437c100540007db5efe.png

Replaced him with this guy for 10M. Could have got some kid from Brazil but those non EU spot forced me to look elsewhere :(  as 2 non EU spots are already taken.

Every year sign a non-EU player from a domestic club for free or cheap so you can sell him abroad next season to open up your 2nd slot!

Seems harsh - dude is a starting / the 2nd best CB and will be back in action weeks before the squad even assembles. This is his first and only injury all season. Shouldn't there be a preliminary squad first that contains some players that can be cut later anyway?

I feel kinda heartbroken for my boy - at age 19/20 he's helped us to a yet-to-be-played CL final and we're within touching distance of the scudetto. This Euro sees Italy try to defend their title while hosting the tournament!

image.thumb.png.f0bb17aeaed8957f3d066f0b6f159015.png image.thumb.png.f452e344eefd8fcb6ff54554a52e7a29.png   

Edited by Weston

a2aa7ccb018b8e5de9efaa4cf58ece1e.png

Was drawn against other side of Manchester in Quarter Final in Champions League and drew 1-1 at home and won in Manchester :cool:  However, I expect us to go out in Semi Final....

Edited by john1

2 minutes ago, dido53 said:

would you reccomend atalanta or lazio?

Depends what you wanting to do? If it focusing on youth, Atalanta :thup: Lazio are a good team but just need rebuilding with few players ;) 

1 dakika önce, john1 said:

Depends what you wanting to do? If it focusing on youth, Atalanta :thup: Lazio are a good team but just need rebuilding with few players ;) 

lookıng for a team to keep me goıng u know a long save :)sergej mılınkovic savic and ciro immobile  are lazios pros atalanta's are whole team and youth :):) ı go with atalanta the best i guess

So some of you may remember, some may not have read any of it but a while ago I started a lazio save, had 4 incredible years with them winning 2 Serie A titles and an amazing champs league victory, before leaving and joining RBL.

The save was fun and after I left Lazio I had 3 years at RBL winning the Bundesliga every season, I then joined Man Utd winning the prem, carabao cup and europa league in my only season in charge, before stopping the save.

After a brief break from fm and a small save elsewhere, I looked back at the save, and felt I left Lazio too early and had some unfinished business with them. The team was awesome, a team I really got attached too over the 4 seasons and I felt I could of won so much more with them. When I left for RBL, the team got picked apart which sadden me abit and by the end of the save the Lazio team was unrecognizable.

So I had a save file at the end of season 4 with the RBL job offer on the table, I have decided to load this back up and reject the RBL job to stay at Lazio and carry on with them.

So I'm back, the plan will be to do another 2-3 seasons with Lazio, try and dominate Italy and win another european trophy, then after that see where the save goes, I may move on to another team or I could just stay at Lazio until I get bored of the save.

This is how the team looked at the end of season 4.

1082924886_lazioteams4.thumb.png.85f15709c15e5197a36e01048510823f.png

Zanre and Minardi are very good regens, and on a side note both came incredible players by the end of the original save, especially Zanre who was a goal machine.

28 minutes ago, sedge11 said:

So some of you may remember, some may not have read any of it but a while ago I started a lazio save, had 4 incredible years with them winning 2 Serie A titles and an amazing champs league victory, before leaving and joining RBL.

The save was fun and after I left Lazio I had 3 years at RBL winning the Bundesliga every season, I then joined Man Utd winning the prem, carabao cup and europa league in my only season in charge, before stopping the save.

After a brief break from fm and a small save elsewhere, I looked back at the save, and felt I left Lazio too early and had some unfinished business with them. The team was awesome, a team I really got attached too over the 4 seasons and I felt I could of won so much more with them. When I left for RBL, the team got picked apart which sadden me abit and by the end of the save the Lazio team was unrecognizable.

So I had a save file at the end of season 4 with the RBL job offer on the table, I have decided to load this back up and reject the RBL job to stay at Lazio and carry on with them.

So I'm back, the plan will be to do another 2-3 seasons with Lazio, try and dominate Italy and win another european trophy, then after that see where the save goes, I may move on to another team or I could just stay at Lazio until I get bored of the save.

This is how the team looked at the end of season 4.

1082924886_lazioteams4.thumb.png.85f15709c15e5197a36e01048510823f.png

Zanre and Minardi are very good regens, and on a side note both came incredible players by the end of the original save, especially Zanre who was a goal machine.

Good to see you are back with Lazio :cool: 

42 minutes ago, john1 said:

Good to see you are back with Lazio :cool: 

Thanks, I did love my Lazio team so it feels good to go back to them and finished what I started.

I have made 1 rule for myself though, and that is because I did a further 4 seasons on the original save, I know what regens that already exist that become quality, 2 of which I brought for RBL then took to Man Utd, a cb called Kevin Lewis was probably the best regen I have had as well. So as tempting as it could be I have made a rule that I can't sign the same regens. 

I'm so tired of this game :(

image.thumb.png.9c3cb0adc07a0bc5e67c0951d6133951.png image.thumb.png.1890522ccf1aca7f183d2f81eaf244fe.png

Finished 2nd in Serie A for the FOURTH consecutive year. We were equal on points until the 86th minute of the last game when Juve pulled ahead.

To make matters worse, there's a bug in the game where, even though my board requirement was to challenge for Serie A, it didn't recognize that I succeeded at that, and there was a mutiny of players upset 6 days before the CL final. So morale was low, and everyone from the director to the media was hounding me for failing to challenge for the title. We were even in 1st for weeks even though there's another bug with tie-breaking criteria so it put me in 2nd incorrectly.

Exhausting.

So no trophies this season - all I have to show for it is qualification for the Club World Cup, which means more fixture congestion, which means it'll be even more difficult to win anything next season.

Sigh.

On 06/08/2020 at 23:02, sedge11 said:

Thanks, I did love my Lazio team so it feels good to go back to them and finished what I started.

I have made 1 rule for myself though, and that is because I did a further 4 seasons on the original save, I know what regens that already exist that become quality, 2 of which I brought for RBL then took to Man Utd, a cb called Kevin Lewis was probably the best regen I have had as well. So as tempting as it could be I have made a rule that I can't sign the same regens. 

I am sure you can break that rule for that regen ;)

On 07/08/2020 at 01:26, Weston said:

I'm so tired of this game :(

image.thumb.png.9c3cb0adc07a0bc5e67c0951d6133951.png image.thumb.png.1890522ccf1aca7f183d2f81eaf244fe.png

Finished 2nd in Serie A for the FOURTH consecutive year. We were equal on points until the 86th minute of the last game when Juve pulled ahead.

To make matters worse, there's a bug in the game where, even though my board requirement was to challenge for Serie A, it didn't recognize that I succeeded at that, and there was a mutiny of players upset 6 days before the CL final. So morale was low, and everyone from the director to the media was hounding me for failing to challenge for the title. We were even in 1st for weeks even though there's another bug with tie-breaking criteria so it put me in 2nd incorrectly.

Exhausting.

So no trophies this season - all I have to show for it is qualification for the Club World Cup, which means more fixture congestion, which means it'll be even more difficult to win anything next season.

Sigh.

Gutted for you :( I think the board are very unrealistic, Juventus are kind of head and shoulders ahead of everyone in the league :idiot: Hopefully you can win the title next season :thup:

5b89236e5cac995f2c7b414656d85cde.png 
Just finished the season, Was tough season and Juventus was on my tail, til they suffered a minor blip. Won Supercoppa Final on penalties against Roma. Also won Coppa Italia, beating Roma, 1-0. What a massive escape for Empoli on last day of the season! They needed a win against Juventus and Parma to lose to Sampdoria, They beat Juventus 2-1 to escape relegation on last day! Parma went down after losing 3-0.

04feed2e7649b935db73362d62e6e3d9.png 
What a season from Isak! :cool: He's already a club legend after 6 seasons with us \o/

Next season - we will be playing at Fermo Favini stadium, hopefully will boost our matchday income. Hoping to go on a decent run in Champions League.

2 minutes ago, MaxeyN17 said:

After numerous attempts at a Milan save ended in complete frustration, I've decided to start a save at Parma :thup:

Good luck :thup: Looking forward to your updates! I am sure @quee will be happy man as someone else is managing Parma now! :D 

4 hours ago, john1 said:

Gutted for you :( I think the board are very unrealistic, Juventus are kind of head and shoulders ahead of everyone in the league :idiot: Hopefully you can win the title next season :thup:

But that's the thing, it was realistic of them to ask me to challenge, and that's what I did, there are just so many damn bugs in this game that they never fix and they don't seem to recognize that I did what they asked...

37 minutes ago, john1 said:

0a4595318fd80a216078ef1c0c7c51a8.png 
Brilliant to see we broke into top 10 :cool: 

I'm #15 now after losing the CL final, which is interesting.

So if the CL group stages are 32 clubs, and 32/4=8, and 15 is between 9-16, then I guess this means I've barely scraped into the 2nd seed, right? Maybe I finally won't get drawn with 2 world class clubs for once...

4 minutes ago, Weston said:

I'm #15 now after losing the CL final, which is interesting.

So if the CL group stages are 32 clubs, and 32/4=8, and 15 is between 9-16, then I guess this means I've barely scraped into the 2nd seed, right? Maybe I finally won't get drawn with 2 world class clubs for once...

Well Barca just won this season Champions League by beating PSG. Still dunno how PSG is number 1 as they won it twice and runners up twice as well in past 6 seasons.

Decided my time with Atlanta came to the end, the board was expecting stupid expectations like signing high profile player to boost merchandise, which I don't agree so I decided to leave for new challenge.

Here is my new club.......

logo-juventus-2048.png 

Yup, It is Juventus, I decided to take the job, as they haven't won any trophies since I started with Pescara :eek: 

The squad is half of really old players and half youngish players, so I am looking forward to rebuilding the club and hopefully take few of my staff from my old club to Juve.

Squad

16248326996090e14f24149de326f115.png 

Here is what I am left with, I am in process of selling players that are old or on silly wage. As I am a massive fan of KDB, in real life but he's 35 years old and on 325K per week!  So he will be leaving sadly. So will be promoting few youngsters to replace him. Also got 114M to spend so will be looking into the market to fill the gap/depth in the squad.

Edited by john1

Cool to see you make it to Juve, that's always my goal when I start out and it's never once happened for me because they're either not interested or wait until I no longer want to leave what I've started. De Ligt leaving is sad though!

I have always kind of wanted to manage in a World Cup, and it's in 2 years, but I am so close with Bari that I don't want to give up yet, and it feels unrealistic to manage both simultaneously. So I think I'll decline, but save a save at this point so maybe I can go back someday if I want...

image.thumb.png.4c717bf45817d9120014ce60c47f0c33.png

16 hours ago, john1 said:

Here is my new club.......

logo-juventus-2048.png 

Yup, It is Juventus, I decided to take the job, as they haven't won any trophies since I started with Pescara :eek: 

The squad is half of really old players and half youngish players, so I am looking forward to rebuilding the club and hopefully take few of my staff from my old club to Juve.

Squad

16248326996090e14f24149de326f115.png 

Here is what I am left with, I am in process of selling players that are old or on silly wage. As I am a massive fan of KDB, in real life but he's 35 years old and on 325K per week!  So he will be leaving sadly. So will be promoting few youngsters to replace him. Also got 114M to spend so will be looking into the market to fill the gap/depth in the squad.

Going to take any players from Atalanta with you?

So it's good to be back with my Lazio team, I did think about starting a fresh Lazio save, but this team I had assembled feels pretty special and its great I had the save file so I could go back and continue with them.

So as previously mentioned we picked up at the end of season 4, here was our transfer business for season 5.

1456429160_s5transfers.thumb.png.e7dfbe1362bf47693836b2c3e3ff2d66.png

Marc is a regen left back as I needed a back up to Davies. I wanted a cb as Acerbi at 36 was released, I could of brought a regen called Kevin Lewis from AZ, but as I had brought him on the original save for RBL, I decided against it and Onguene is a cb I like and I was surprised I could get him so cheap from Inter.

Season 5 has started incredibly well, and from a continuation from season 4, I didn't realise how good our form was until I just got this message.

411458530_24unbeatenlazio.thumb.png.595cd9e1e181fd92f0c55b96f15cc49f.png

Bologna was out 1st game this season, so as you can see we have only conceded 1 goal in the league.

17 hours ago, Weston said:

Cool to see you make it to Juve, that's always my goal when I start out and it's never once happened for me because they're either not interested or wait until I no longer want to leave what I've started. De Ligt leaving is sad though!

Just thought Juventus would be a interesting challenge especially rebuilding the team. However, I feel I probably got a better chance of winning Champions League than I did with Atlanta.