• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dammit ! Are there any channels in the UK showing the Aussie Rules ? I'm frightened your all going to say ESPN, and I am not paying for that heap of p** channel, no way.

Go to vipbox.com, I think and they how most sports online. I use it to watch F1 when it's on sky

rest assured 10-3 there's an AFL highlights show on Eurosport 2 on Tuesday night, so if I find anything remotely dodgy online I will stear well clear of it and wait for the highlights show , and be sure to make that known here.

Be sure it's legal. Forum rules against advocating illegal streaming, gentlemen.

I've had a read through there terms and conditions and it looks legit to me.......However if anyone sees it different

VIP Terms

If Tenthree or Gav think different please delete the link

Must...stop....playing....SimCity........

I never got quite into that. I built a good city and was making money. The thing that gets me with these sort of games is something always needs doing and there is no win point to it. Highly addictive though.

Report from the big match... (courtesy of afl.com.au)

Cats find a way in another classic

GEELONG has come from five goals down to win its 10th straight game against Hawthorn, this time defeating the Hawks by seven points at the MCG on Easter Monday.

With triple-premiership players Steve Johnson (suspension/knee) and James Kelly (suspension) watching from the sidelines, the Cats trailed by 30 points 24 minutes into the second quarter. They fought back by kicking six unanswered goals either side of half-time, opened a 21-point lead midway through the last quarter, then survived a late comeback from the Hawks and won 13.15 (93) to 12.14 (86).

The result means Hawthorn is yet to beat Geelong since the 2008 Grand Final. It also means the Kennett curse – said to have begun when, in the wake of the '08 decider, then-Hawks president Jeff Kennett said the Cats "lacked the mental drive" to beat his team – lives on.

That score, once again, for 10-3's benefit...

Hawthorn 12.14 86 lost to Geelong 13.15 93

Room for a Geordie to join you?

Already working with one Geordie, not sure I could deal with another one.

France, eh ? Like, Where is that ?

South America, I think.

Que?

Oh, wait. Wrong language.

Mais non.

Got a copy writing job out here. Basically I write copy for Irish TV guides from the south of France. Yeah, it makes sense.

Is this the point where all the poms now call you a 'traitor'? :lol: Where abouts in France are you?

Almost certainly. I'm in Castres, which is about an hour from Toulouse. So the weather should be a little nicer than Edinburgh.

10-3 regarding the new signup just wondering if we can have a preferred squad number?

The editor program says sure you can. But I don't know if that can be edited in once the game has started. Only one way to find out.

Got a copy writing job out here. Basically I write copy for Irish TV guides from the south of France. Yeah, it makes sense.

The obvious comment is "who would want to read a half-finished TV guide", but I won't make it.

:p

Seriously, congratulations, man! Bet the weather is wonderful!

The obvious comment is "who would want to read a half-finished TV guide", but I won't make it.

:p

Seriously, congratulations, man! Bet the weather is wonderful!

I also won't make the obvious joke about promising to finish the next one!

AAAAGH. I honestly thought the latest patch had got rid of the "stand still with the ball until you are tackled" bug, but apparently it hasn't as it just happened in my latest game.

I'd post it on the bugs forum but that's just pointless, so I'll just rant here instead, which is also pointless, but somehow satisfying.

Thank you for your patience. It is much appreciated.

Thanks Mark I do.

BTW, Is it inappropriate to come on here today and sing...

"Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead, The Witch is Dead, The Witch is Dead,

Ding Dong The Witch is, Witch is DEAD !"

Probably is, so I won't. No TV News for me for the rest of the week, though.

You're right, it probably isn't so I definitely won't be joining you in singing...

Definitely not!

That's good of you, Mike, so I definitely won't be returning a chorus of.....

Because that would be insensitive or something.

It would definitely be insensitive to return a chorus of...

So you shouldn't do that and neither will I.

It might be considered offensive.

Mmm, Milk.

That does sound nice, Mistahc.

Once again in another completely unrelated subject, I'm off to join a union, quite possibly the Miners Union. I hear Arthur Scargill may be throwing a party.

Won't that be nice.

Mmm, Milk.

That does sound nice, Mistahc.

Once again in another completely unrelated subject, I'm off to join a union, quite possibly the Miners Union. I hear Arthur Scargill may be throwing a party.

Won't that be nice.

I was considering joining the miners union, but I don't have time as I've just been commissioned to re-design tailfins for BA aircraft.

I was considering joining the miners union, but I don't have time as I've just been commissioned to re-design tailfins for BA aircraft.

Can't stop myself,as it happens mate. I'm off down the pub quiz with my mate Pavel, as I have a Pole that needs taxing.

I'm gonna miss thge quiz tonight fella. I was on my way there but I got stuck behind some traffic at a T-Junction. Some old woman was just sat in her car in the middle of the road refusing to move.

I had to turn around and go home because that lady wasn't for turning.

Apropos of Absolutely nothing, and once again, I am in no way condoning this. "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" is, I am quite possibly reliably informed, No31. on the iTunes download chart.

Not that we would want anyone singing....

Because as we established earlier it is quite possibly not the politically correct thing to do, and it might be offensive, probably only if you have Blue Rinse in your hair though.

Archived