• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game. Do think that without the power failure it ends a lot differently. Baltimore was in total control when that happened. And adding three points to Baltimore's total in the first half makes the end of game calculus completely different. But yes, a good game and a good advertisement for the NFL.

Here's a thought. I wonder if SI already have the matchfixing that's apparantly prevalent throughout the world game already coded into FM13. It would explain why my Chester team inexplicably loses to Halifax every single time we play them.

Here's a thought. I wonder if SI already have the matchfixing that's apparantly prevalent throughout the world game already coded into FM13. It would explain why my Chester team inexplicably loses to Halifax every single time we play them.

As a Liverpool fan, I look forward immensely to the inevitable glut of stupendously amusing jokes I'm going to be subjected to for the forseeable future.

It has to be said that not disclosing the game but yet saying its in England, in the Champions League, and 3-4 years ago really does seem pointless - there was really only one option given those clues.

It shouldn't shed to bad a light on Liverpool, it's Debrecen's goalkeeper who is being investigated, stories suggested he was approached and asked to make sure at least three goals were scored. So the only thing Liverpool have to worry about is ridicule for not putting three past a team such as Debrecen and a goalkeeper who wanted to concede ;)

Since it has not been mentioned yet, i'm very sorry to hear Jamie Carragher is retiring at the end of the season. As a youngish Liverpool fan (turn 21 next week) he has been apart of the club as long as i've supported them and I know it will be a long time until there is another player like him at Liverpool FC. If there is ever a true professional and role model in football right now it is Jamie Carragher. The lad has never publicly complained despite being used as a spare part for the last year or so and yet gives his all every game he plays, arguably one of Liverpool's best players the last 2 games. He isn't just a miss to Liverpool, but a miss to true Football in general and begins the end of a generation of where proper football has died in my opinion.

Stalwart players retiring is always a very sad thing in my opinion. Despite the efforts they contribute, it is not something that truly is remembered and/or appreciated for a long time, it seems, in the modern game. When I watch these legendary players move on to slightly less pressure-filled situations, it makes me wonder what they will do? I wonder what is in store for those retired professionals because they only seem to be worth something valuable in the short-term, but the clubs move on for much longer.

Stalwart players retiring is always a very sad thing in my opinion. Despite the efforts they contribute, it is not something that truly is remembered and/or appreciated for a long time, it seems, in the modern game. When I watch these legendary players move on to slightly less pressure-filled situations, it makes me wonder what they will do? I wonder what is in store for those retired professionals because they only seem to be worth something valuable in the short-term, but the clubs move on for much longer.

Ledley King became an ambassador for Spurs I think. That was a nice way of continuing your legacy with the club.

If you don't post more often, neither will we. :p

You'll always remember me, I'll be carved into the legends of this forum. Basically what I'm saying is that I'm your God.

Is that a smug enough post for a Sunday? How's everyone? I really should post here more often, rather than make these fleeting visits every few months.

Right now that the new laptop is set up and FM07 is running, I'm going to so a new sign up. As of yet I'm not sure whether I'm setting a team up or going o set a story like the Gennaro story of past. What I want is obviously your player name or I might just use your FM name. What your preferred position will be and what nationality you are (remember FM07 has limited nations)

The more people Join the merrier

Name:

Position:

Nationality:

Wow. Terk returning. Sign #1 of impending apocalypse.

Southampton winning. Correctly noted as sign #2 of impending apocalypse.

Mark starting a new FM07 sign up, well if that's not sign #3 I don't know what is !

We're doomed, doomed I tell you (BTW I'll PM you, Mark, in a mo with my player name for this one. It may be the apocalypse now, but let's have a good sign up story out of it anyway.)

Right now that the new laptop is set up and FM07 is running, I'm going to so a new sign up. As of yet I'm not sure whether I'm setting a team up or going o set a story like the Gennaro story of past. What I want is obviously your player name or I might just use your FM name. What your preferred position will be and what nationality you are (remember FM07 has limited nations)

If you still have it, you're welcome to use the suggestions I sent you for the previous sign up.

It isn't a good thing, and I've drank too much Coca Cola. But I have no partner, children or impending responsibilities and a day off tomorrow (though at some point pancakes will be gourged on) so I've indulged myself slightly tonight with a monster session.

Name:

Position:

Nationality:

I've been playing FM for nine hours straight. I'm dying yet not willing to stop.

I was offered a day's training on my day off next Monday. It would definitely help me in my job. Still playing FM holds more of a lure doesn't it, so I'll give it as miss. That, and I won't miss 'Homes Under the Hammer.'

Name:

Position:

Nationality:

Use my details from the previous game: Lee Kuai the defender from China will make another appearance!

I was offered a day's training on my day off next Monday. It would definitely help me in my job. Still playing FM holds more of a lure doesn't it, so I'll give it as miss. That, and I won't miss 'Homes Under the Hammer.'

Never turn FM away for work. You know you'll become less of a man if you do. Have a pie and enjoy your day off.

Archived