Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@stian

Mr Hough was using the P109 in 20.2.3 and because of getting such good results is using it as a base in the Beta. It has been tested in the beta and rank 19 which is highest rank so far in the Beta.  

A few have been tested on one test system and others on another test system so the results cannot be compared.

The Beta tactics that I've recommended are at the top of these tests.

I'm using Wulf442DLKnapP101ECFA - have gone two whole PL seasons unbeaten with Sunderland en-route to winning the league, and won two CL titles on the bounce.

Struggle more in FA & League Cups where I play a weaker/younger side.

Performs well away against the bigger sides, even at Anfield against Klopp! Hardest games have been a CL final vs PSG (won 4-3 AET) and then the second leg of the CL Semi the season after in Paris vs PSG again, lost 3-1 after winning 4-0 at home.

Scoring a lot of goals & not conceding many. Seems to really suit Munteanu very well.

Now in 2025/26 and my side is mainly regens, but this formation has suited players like Dean Henderson (World GK of the Year 2024), Marco Kana @ CB, Gian-Luca Itter, Benjamin Heinrichs, Brandon Williams @ RB, Reiner @ CM (DLP) and Amine Gouiri (AF)

6 minutes ago, NunoP said:

yes, like Exd have to be right foot on left side? 

And for long throws and free kicks did you set up takers? 

the mentality you live always attacking?

You'll always (in my experience) get more out of an inverted winger if you play a left-footer at RM and vice-versa.

Mentality - change it up. If you're playing a bigger team away from home start with cautious mentality. If favourites at home maybe try starting balanced or positive.

Takers are set up, so no need to specify players. Inverted feet. I am nearly always testing so would be attacking all the time. However using other mentalities may be an advantage.

HI - I am playing as Bath City currently in the championship (VNS (1st), VN(PO), L2(1st) and L1(2nd) all using venom and faith original)

Players are not the best but I was 3rd until xmas (played this season on 2.4 beta) using the latest venom and faith  but then I started to lose every game as the ME started killing me even though I have greater number of shots on target, possession etc basically getting FM'd in every game !

I am changing over to the 109 442 to see if that helps it seems to have halted the poor run of games will update with results

Thanks for all the good work Knap and Mr H.

Unfortunately the new 442 has helped with the losses - it has converted them into draws - i think some of it may be down to the quality of the players I have at my disposal - the board will not upgrade training facilities and i get so many injuries its unreal - two broken legs (at same time), fractured spine, endless - I don't think I have played my starting 11 since August (am now in March!)

How would I send you the save sir?

Edited by Starskysdad

BETA Tactics

SYMPATHY P108 NORWICH PL WIN

BETAFM20.2.3SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipVOL2P108FACC.fmf

BEOWULF P109 MR H Tweak (Ranked 19 new test_)

KNAP_109_ALL_CUPS_4-4-2_MR_HOUGH_TWEAK.fmf

WULF 442 DL BALANCED (Ranked 18 new test)

WULF DL P101 (Ranked 17 new test)(1.68ppg old test)

BETAFM20.2.4Wulf442DLKnapP101FA.fmf

WULF 4132 P102 (Ranked 17 new test)

BEOWULF 442 P107 (1.67ppg old test)

BETAFM20.2BEOWULF442WAFKnapP107ALLCUPS.fmf

PREACHIN BLUES 451 (Ranked 16 new test)

BETAFM20.2.3451KnapPreachinBluesP102FA.fmf

WULF 4132 P106 (Ranked 17 new test)

BETAFM20.2.3WULF4132Knap(P112)P106ECCCTHP96.fmf

SICILIAN P101 (Ranked 20 old test)

BETAFM20.2SICILIAN442DLKnapP101ALLCUPS.fmf

Northern Soul (ranked 16 new test)

Edited by knap

All the above. The Sympathy P108 won PL with Norwich, but they rest are all FM Base green rated tactics in Beta, apart from tactic I just posted, which was set up no Beta.

59 minutes ago, edson.ofili.eo said:

Hello @knap and @Par1s

I got the this tactic FM 20.3 PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 IF

but i noticed that it says tilipasset tika taka, what does the tilipasset mean? and did you build this on a tika taka tactic foundation or custom.

Tilpasset means custom in norwegian. So yes, it's just custom built on tiki-taka foundation.

57 minutes ago, rjinswand said:

Tilpasset means custom in norwegian. So yes, it's just custom built on tiki-taka foundation.

Thank you very much, i had the right assumption but just wanted to be sure. only thing i changed as make it asymmetric but will correct down. I like that formation cos it enables use all my MF players at my disposal and keep everyone happy from time to time instead of just using 4 2 4.