Football Manager 2019 Feature Blogs: Revamped Tactics Module

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From watching the experimental videos posted here and watching the stream of the Leverkusen save FM themselves are doing, I'm worried gegenpress is a bit overpowered. He dominated Dortmund with Schalke using this style and the boys have dominated every game with Leverkusen using the style including the one against Bayern Munich. 

A little worrisome. 

• Neil Brock unpinned and featured this topic
3 hours ago, kpsia518 said:

agree,but they test in SI office with time limited.

At least we see all the 10 preset tactic.

You can still see all 10 presets on Comprehensive Highlights. Those you tubers just don't know how to manage their time. Maybe they didn't have enough time to plan.

3 hours ago, RocheBag said:

They have youtubers early access to get exposure. It's marketing 101 and it's pretty disingenuous to sit here and call it a bad decision.

I'm very aware of what they have done. It's poor marketing decision. Those they picked didn't know what or how to showcase it. Most of them even admitted being poor at tactics and training. 5 or 10 minutes from Rashidi or Cleon is better lesson/showing/marketing than 30 minutes from any of those guys.

2 hours ago, yonko said:

You can still see all 10 presets on Comprehensive Highlights. Those you tubers just don't know how to manage their time. Maybe they didn't have enough time to plan.

I'm very aware of what they have done. It's poor marketing decision. Those they picked didn't know what or how to showcase it. Most of them even admitted being poor at tactics and training. 5 or 10 minutes from Rashidi or Cleon is better lesson/showing/marketing than 30 minutes from any of those guys.

A video from cleon or rashidi would get seen by 8 people, all of which have already preordered the game.

6 hours ago, RocheBag said:

A video from cleon or rashidi would get seen by 8 people, all of which have already preordered the game.

And you know this how? Go check Rashidi's youtube channel. Research what Cleon is running as FM support page. I guarantee you more people know of Rashidi and Cleon than those youtubers. I don't even know why guys follow them anyway. They don't know much about FM. They are just running boring saves and don't really have much tactical or training knowledge to share.

Rashidi and Cleon have been educating FMers for at least 10 years....if not more.

When you're picking player roles on the tactics screen is there no way to see a window that shows how their attribute spread applies to the specific points highlighted for each role? Didn't there used to be a way to do this? It's pretty arduous having to click on each player profile each time I want to check out potentially changing their role and how it relates to their attributes...

8 hours ago, RocheBag said:

14k subscriptions and 50k daily visitors to my website suggest otherwise...........

On 19/10/2018 at 05:28, yonko said:

And you know this how? Go check Rashidi's youtube channel. Research what Cleon is running as FM support page. I guarantee you more people know of Rashidi and Cleon than those youtubers. I don't even know why guys follow them anyway. They don't know much about FM. They are just running boring saves and don't really have much tactical or training knowledge to share.

Rashidi and Cleon have been educating FMers for at least 10 years....if not more.

THIS 100%

Have learn so much from these two to the extent that I played the last 2 versions less as I spent more time reading/watching their content .... need more hours in the day!

On 22/10/2018 at 16:59, Huewin said:

The best tactic I've ever encountered

You have one post and it's an unreadable link. Why would anyone on earth click that, as it could be a link to a virus/malware, etc.

Mods should remove that post unless a proper URL is posted.

@herne79

• 2 months later...
On 27/09/2018 at 21:55, Neil Brock said:

When you first click on the tactics screen, you’re presented with the full list of available styles with descriptions, as well as the option to create your own style or to ask your assistant to select a style for you.

Hi guys , i love playing FM but always have trouble creating tactics . I was wondering if someone could tell me how you get your Assistant to select a style for you ? I cant find it anywhere on the tactics screen when you "create new tactic"