FM17 (v17.3.0) Player Attribute Changes

Cannot wait to get home from work so I can sink my teeth into the update. Wanna know all the changes lol. Just need to have some patience.

Isak was a good shout to improve. Figure Kessie, Belotti, and possibly Moussa Dembele at Celtic are a few that jump to mind. Rabiot for PSG perhaps. All were already really good on 17.2, so....

Tom Davies has had a bump ..  and the various Dembele's are looking great... Iwobi is listed as a wonderkid out of the box so must have improved somewhere.

Here's a few i've seen that have appeared to have had a significant boost:

8e73119a67b04711a705d9e282303289.png

fe17dc44c3a0457db5fb04dc0b89f963.png

b4045b7af3c741659668ba6c0e8de9f7.png

a18242a9dc4549c181421fc132fb44e4.png

11022176ded24c4c93374d4934d6c484.png

Bright got the upgrade he deserves... looks a great prospect now

d4b146266e874ff88c3500691f6d59ec.png

And Ronan looks brilliant...freekick king...

0d51bc07d0754b4f95c65bf609cd8ef7.png

Along with Costa, Cavaleiro, Hause, Iorfa and co, Wolves look like a great club to challenge Newcastle, Villa and co.

5 minutes ago, Welshace said:

66dabd2a6e5b4b61a229d694a801dd4f.png

Well Eboue looks ridiculous...

his value??? he was bought for around £2.5m IRL

his defensive stats has gone worse not sure if a couple of his attacking stats has increased

Just now, DKB said:

his value??? he was bought for around £2.5m IRL

his defensive stats has gone worse not sure if a couple of his attacking stats has increased

His value yes... that and his spread of stats almost guarantee he'll become a top top player

Can someone have a look at Jordan Pickford please.  Surely he has had a boost as he's been one of the best keepers in the PL this season (although he has had to face more shots to be fair) and got a call up to the England senior side

I'm not holding my breath like as whoever researches Sunderland often gets any prospects wrong but overrates the more senior players  

3 hours ago, Nozzer said:

Can someone have a look at Jordan Pickford please.  Surely he has had a boost as he's been one of the best keepers in the PL this season (although he has had to face more shots to be fair) and got a call up to the England senior side

I'm not holding my breath like as whoever researches Sunderland often gets any prospects wrong but overrates the more senior players  

Yep he's been improved...

f1255b5ea7df442fb25455fbed73e48e.png

2 hours ago, Chr1s Lawson said:

I was told there is an error with his reputation causing the value to decrease significantly.

Do you know when it will be fixed? He is a player I want to buy but like this is unrealistic then I won't play until it's fixed!

8 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Do you know when it will be fixed? He is a player I want to buy but like this is unrealistic then I won't play until it's fixed!

The correct value is stated here, if you want to alter in the editor until an official patch remedies it: 

Archived