How many playable nations do you load?

How many playable nations do you load?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. How many playable nations do you load?

• 0-4
    • 5-9
    • 10-14
    • 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40-44
    • 45-49
    • 50+

I'm curious at how people play FM, so I've started a poll. Just to note, I am specifically talking about how many playable nations you load, not specific number of leagues, although feel free to include in any replies to what level you load each nation.

I usually run the big leagues only. England/Italy/Spain/Germany. Sometimes I throw in an obscure nation or two for the fun of it. At the end of the day it depends on how good your PC can process it, or you don't mind waiting a day and a half.

I've got quite an old machine, so I only run 3 nations at start up, England, Spain, Italy. I load all playable stuff from them, and then tailor the game as it suits me, adding or removing stuff as I go along... 

I always include Brazil (2 leagues), UK (2), Spain (top) and Italy (3, because I like Reggina), plus one or two other countries (China, Slovenia, etc.).  That's around 14 leagues. 

My laptop could support additional countries and leagues, but my main criteria is what countries I'd be open to coach at and develop a nice career.

One. 

It's the England 22-league mod and my laptop is a bog-standard i3.

However ..... I've customised the file to make it multi-national. The top levels include many of the best clubs in Europe and lower down global selections. Bayern Munich are the current holders of the Premier League, having pipped Arsenal and Man United in the last 2 seasons :D

My current FM17 save has 15 nations loaded - all the British & Irish nations, plus 10 more from Europe. My PC breezes through the game quite quickly, although to be fair, I am only in the 4th season.

When I get round to creating my main save at some point in the new year, I'll probably have around 20-25 nations loaded (a few more European nations plus Brazil, Argentina, USA, Australia and China).

My PC can run even more leagues, though - my long-term FM13 save has every European nation loaded (all 34 of them). I started that particular save with 12 nations, included an extended English pyramid, and gradually added the rest.

England, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Denmark, Scotland, Holland

I just like to be able to see action in the leagues I'm used to seeing a lot of in the real world. PC is good with an i7, 16Gb RAM. The game runs pretty fast aside from the odd hang on news items (I'm 10 years in).

All of the UK and Ireland, plus the big European and South American nations, plus a few from Eastern Europe,   I'd say around 14 nations and perhaps 30 leagues.  Runs nice and smooth too.

• 3 weeks later...

Eng (4) Ita (2) Spa (1) Esp (1) Fra (1) Ger (1) then maybe Bra (1) Sco (1) Chi (1) Por (1) Hol (1)

If I intend to stick to a long term Eng save then I like to add a few top Euro leagues for competition in Europe.

I have an i5 laptop with 8gig and it can handle more, just has ****** graphics

I run all of Europe & the Americas with all competions running in full detail along with loading all players from Africa plus those at top divison clubs in Europe & South/Central America, have done for years.

I used to run all leagues but my ageing i7-920 gets a bit of a break by me not including the South Afican & Asian leagues.

18 minutes ago, Barside said:

I run all of Europe & the Americas with all competions running in full detail along with loading all players from Africa plus those at top divison clubs in Europe & South/Central America, have done for years.

All in full detail!? Wouldn't it grind to a halt? Are you only talking top leagues for each nation or the lower leagues as well?

Archived