Club Overview Panel

Watson156

I am wandering if it is possible to change my Club Overview to something like this:

2jba9aw.jpg

Please excuse the really poor job that I did with paint but I hope that you get the idea.

Obviously It would be neater and the results and kits section not stretched. The other main part is to get the small stadium picture to show up without changing the size of the individual panel that it is in.

I have absolutely no idea about how to change any of this, so if anybody can help me that would be amazing.

10 hours ago, Watson156 said:

Thanks that would be amazing. I had a look at the skin and some of the guides but I really didn't understand much of it at all.

Thanks

6 hours ago, wicksyFM said:

I would be interested in this. Can you make it available for download

Sure, kinda almost finished my skin already anyway.. and sod going out its freezing.

4 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Looks like the filenames have been messed up in the download - rename them to 'club overview panel' and 'club overview stadium panel' but without the '

Cheers Mike.

If you have any minor amendments guys, gimme a shout and if its basic i'll talk you through it (might as well learn some) or if its a minor but timeish thing i can do it.

21 minutes ago, wicksyFM said:

cheers mike. cheers wkdsoul

Guys any ideas if art is making panels similar to last year

No idea, i might do some if i get time.  My skills arent in his league but it'll be something a bit diff to try.

Not at the moment as I'm having a little issue.

I'm wondering if someone here can help actually. The panel above is missing the nation that the team is from, it usually sits to the left of the year the club was founded. The code for it is pasted in below. I'm still trying to get my head round all this stuff as I've never done it until yesterday. Now the problem I'm having is, that the flag for the nation won't show up. I suspected that by changing "icon_enabled" to true, it would show up. It does, but I want it to be above the country name, not with a big gap beside it. Kind of stuck now.

<!--country-->
      <container>
        <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2" />
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="2" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="client_object_logo_picture" id="CnaG" height="30" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre">
          <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="Cnat" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
          </record>
        </widget>
          <widget class="nation_button" font="value" id="CnaV" mode="1" icon_enabled="false" alignment="centre, bottom" auto_size="vertical">
          <boolean id="NumF" value="0" />
          </record>
        </widget>
        <widget class="label" id="CnaL" font="label" colour="faded text" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
            <boolean id="name" value="true" />
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>

2 hours ago, jeid2000 said:

Not at the moment as I'm having a little issue.

I'm wondering if someone here can help actually. The panel above is missing the nation that the team is from, it usually sits to the left of the year the club was founded. The code for it is pasted in below. I'm still trying to get my head round all this stuff as I've never done it until yesterday. Now the problem I'm having is, that the flag for the nation won't show up. I suspected that by changing "icon_enabled" to true, it would show up. It does, but I want it to be above the country name, not with a big gap beside it. Kind of stuck now.

<!--country-->
      <container>
        <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="2" />
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="2" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="client_object_logo_picture" id="CnaG" height="30" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre">
          </record>
        </widget>
          <widget class="nation_button" font="value" id="CnaV" mode="1" icon_enabled="false" alignment="centre, bottom" auto_size="vertical">
          <boolean id="NumF" value="0" />
          </record>
        </widget>
        <widget class="label" id="CnaL" font="label" colour="faded text" alignment="centre_x,top" auto_size="vertical">
            <boolean id="name" value="true" />
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>

client_object_logo_picture is now different its client_portrait_picture (or something similiar) open the base file in the archive and have a look

18 minutes ago, jeid2000 said:

Looking good :) Just need to work on a wee bit of code for the in game tactics panel, seems to have gone all to pot. Thanks again for the help

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 18.23.26.png

Yeah - my usual skin is this one 

hjg1Z.md.png

just need to mash them up.   Playing  on a laptop doesn give you much room though.

Looks good @wkdsoul, I worked on my own today at work, got a 1080p monitor there so adapting skins should be easier this year. This is what I came up with. Looks pretty similar on 1336x768, the finance tab on the left disappears, the honours panel and the results panel also disappear.

Coventry City_  Profile-2.png

2 minutes ago, oneronaldo said:

This is kind of the mess I created trying it myself. Basically moved the xml files I got from here into my skins folder.

x9kKJ7M.png

You have the basic,  read through the club overview panel.  The gaps are where its looking for a file/widget that isnt there.

Ie.  about 10-20 lie down you'll see it searching for a club overview details panel, for the first box on the left.  You might need to change a directory address or take that file from a skin as well.

27 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

You have the basic,  read through the club overview panel.  The gaps are where its looking for a file/widget that isnt there.

Ie.  about 10-20 lie down you'll see it searching for a club overview details panel, for the first box on the left.  You might need to change a directory address or take that file from a skin as well.

For what its worth heres the current club overview panel.xml code I have. I swear I'm probably abit thick but I checked the directory and it matches the file name.

Spoiler

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1" mode="distribute_equally">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" id="left" default_width="250" priority="1" inset="0" offset="0" gap="1">

<!--general details-->
      <container class="subsection_box" default_height="-2" priority="1" minimum_height="650">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="319445" type="use" value="Club Details" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_details_panel" file="art club overview details panel" id="clod">
            <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>

<!--
		<container class="subsection_box" default_height="-1" minimum_height="240" priority="2">
	            <translation id="title" translation_id="329952" type="use" value="Finance &amp; Salary" />
	          <widget class="finances_short_wage_summary_panel" file="art finances short wage summary" id="fina">
				</record>	          
	        </widget>
		</container>		
        --> 
    </container>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" default_width="-3" priority="1" gap="1">

<!--graph and results-->
      <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" default_height="-30" gap="1" >

<!--stadium-->
      <container class="subsection_box" id="Clos" priority="1" default_height="-2">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="229366" type="use" value="Stadium" />
        <widget class="club_overview_stadium_panel" file="art club overview stadium panel" id="clos">
            <list id="get_properties">
              <record>
                <integer id="set_property" value="Cclu" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_object" value="true" />
              </record>
              <record>
                <integer id="get_property" value="Tsre" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true" />
              </record>
            </list>
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>	  

<!--results-->
		<container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="180" priority="1" default_height="-1">
			<translation id="title" translation_id="319447" type="use" value="Results[COMMENT: title for the previous set of first team results on the club overview panel]" />
	        <widget class="club_overview_team_results_panel" id="cotr">
	          </record>
	        </widget>
		</container>			  

<!--League History-->
		<container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="180" priority="2" default_height="-1">
			<translation id="title" translation_id="319446" type="use" value="League History[COMMENT: title for the league position history on the club overview panel]" />
				<widget class="club_league_history_graph" id="clhg">
					</record>
				</widget>				
		</container>	  

</container>

</container>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" minimum_width="300" priority="3" default_width="-2" gap="1">
        <!--snapshot selector 1-->
        <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" minimum_height="180" priority="1" default_height="-1">
          <widget class="team_container_overview_teams_panel" id="tcot">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="229362" type="use" value="Teams" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="team_transfer_snapshot_panel" id="Tran" valid_for_fmc="false">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="296337" type="use" value="Pending Transfers" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="team_container_information_background_panel" id="Cbac">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="333728" type="use" value="Club Background[COMMENT: title for panel showing a club's background]" />
          </widget>
            <widget class="team_snapshot_contract_panel" id="tsco">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="255039" type="use" value="Contract Expiry Dates[COMMENT: team contract snapshot panel heading]" />
            </widget>	   
            <widget class="squad_status_snapshot_panel" id="sssn" default_item="true">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="227783" type="use" value="Squad Status" />
                <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true" />
            </widget>		           
	        <container id="fxt1">
		        <translation id="title" translation_id="348841" type="use" value="Fixtures and Results[COMMENT: title for the previous set of first team results on the club overview panel]" />
		        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />
		        <widget class="fixtures_list_panel" id="fix1" file="fixtures list panel mini" >
		            <integer id="get_property" value="Tftm" />
		          </record>
		        </widget>
		        <container>
		          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="0" />
		          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
		          <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical" offset="0" />
		          <widget class="link_button" auto_size="horizontal" section="TeFi">
		            <translation id="text" translation_id="349169" type="use" value="View Fixtures[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's affiliated clubs information page]" />
		          </widget>
		        </container>
	        </container>	 
		      <container id="Aff1">
		        <translation id="title" translation_id="329679" type="use" value="Affiliated Clubs[COMMENT: how to system; help string]" />
		        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />
		        <container>
		          <widget class="client_object_list_table" id="aff1" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, keyboard, hide_headings">
		            <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
		            <record id="vpid">
		              <record id="Cref" />
		              <record id="CreX" />
		            </record>
		              <integer id="get_property" value="Tafc" />
		            </record>
		          </widget>
		        </container>
		        <container id="ACln">
		          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" layout_children="true" inset="0" />
		          <widget class="link_button" appearance="buttons/link/button" auto_size="all" section="tafi">
		            <translation id="text" translation_id="349166" type="use" value="View Affiliated Clubs[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's affiliated clubs information page]" />
		          </widget>
		        </container>
		      </container>	
	          <widget class="finances_short_wage_summary_panel" file="art finances short wage summary" id="fsws">
	            <translation id="title" translation_id="329952" type="use" value="Finance &amp; Salary[COMMENT: manager snapshot/home: wage &amp; finances summary panel heading]" />
	          </widget>			        
        </container>

<!--snapshot selector 2-->
        <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos2" minimum_height="180" priority="3" default_height="-1">
          </widget>
          <widget class="team_transfer_snapshot_panel" id="Tran" valid_for_fmc="false">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="296337" type="use" value="Pending Transfers" />
          </widget>
            <translation id="title" translation_id="333728" type="use" value="Club Background[COMMENT: title for panel showing a club's background]" />
          </widget>
            <widget class="team_snapshot_contract_panel" id="tsco" default_item="true">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="255039" type="use" value="Contract Expiry Dates[COMMENT: team contract snapshot panel heading]" />
            </widget>	        
            <widget class="squad_status_snapshot_panel" id="sssn" >
                <translation id="title" translation_id="227783" type="use" value="Squad Status" />
            </widget>		            
	        <container id="fxt2">
		        <translation id="title" translation_id="348841" type="use" value="Fixtures and Results[COMMENT: title for the previous set of first team results on the club overview panel]" />
		        <widget class="fixtures_list_panel" id="fix2" file="fixtures list panel mini" >
		          </record>
		        </widget>
		        <container>
		            <translation id="text" translation_id="349169" type="use" value="View Fixtures[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's affiliated clubs information page]" />
		          </widget>
		        </container>
	        </container>	    
		      <container id="Aff2">
		        <translation id="title" translation_id="329679" type="use" value="Affiliated Clubs[COMMENT: how to system; help string]" />
		        <container>
		          <widget class="client_object_list_table" id="aff2" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, keyboard, hide_headings">
		            <record id="vpid">
		              <record id="Cref" />
		              <record id="CreX" />
		            </record>
		            </record>
		          </widget>
		        </container>
		        <container id="ACln">
		          <widget class="link_button" appearance="buttons/link/button" auto_size="all" section="tafi">
		            <translation id="text" translation_id="349166" type="use" value="View Affiliated Clubs[COMMENT: club overview; button which when clicked takes you to the club's affiliated clubs information page]" />
		          </widget>
		        </container>
		      </container>	
	          <widget class="finances_short_wage_summary_panel" file="art finances short wage summary" id="fsws">
	            <translation id="title" translation_id="329952" type="use" value="Finance &amp; Salary[COMMENT: manager snapshot/home: wage &amp; finances summary panel heading]" />
	          </widget>	
        </container>

<!--snapshot selector 3-->
      <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos3" default_height="-1" minimum_height="240" priority="2">
          </widget>        
        <widget class="team_transfer_snapshot_panel" id="Tran" valid_for_fmc="false" default_item="true">
        </widget>
        </widget>
            <widget class="team_snapshot_contract_panel" id="tsco">
            </widget>	  
            <widget class="squad_status_snapshot_panel" id="sssn" >
            </widget>		            
	        <container id="fxt3">
		        <widget class="fixtures_list_panel" id="fix3" file="fixtures list panel mini" >
		          </record>
		        </widget>
		        <container>
		          </widget>
		        </container>
	        </container>	 
		      <container id="Aff3">
		        <container>
		          <widget class="client_object_list_table" id="aff3" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, keyboard, hide_headings">
		            <record id="vpid">
		              <record id="Cref" />
		              <record id="CreX" />
		            </record>
		            </record>
		          </widget>
		        </container>
		        <container id="ACln">
		          </widget>
		        </container>
		      </container>	
	          </widget>			        
      </container>

</container>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" default_width="-3" priority="1" gap="1">

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" priority="1" default_height="-2" gap="0">
		<!--staff1-->
		<container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="150" priority="1" default_height="-1">
			<translation id="title" translation_id="328524" type="use" value="Key Employees[COMMENT:title for a panel showing the manager, captain and vice captain of a club]" />
			<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" file="art club overview staff panel 1" id="cloS">
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>	  

<!--staff2-->
		<container class="bordered_box" minimum_height="150" priority="2" default_height="-1">
			<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" file="art club overview staff panel 2" id="awrt">
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>		  
	</container>	 

<!--kits-->
      <container class="subsection_box" minimum_height="150" priority="3" default_height="-1">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
        <widget class="club_overview_kits_panel" file="art club overview kits panel" id="cloK">
          </record>
        </widget>
      </container>

<!--trophy-->
		<container minimum_height="150" priority="3" default_height="-1">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="232146" type="use" value="Honours" />
		        <widget class="team_container_honours_panel" file="art team container honours panel" id="hons" >
		          </record>
		        </widget>  		
		</container>		 	  

</container>
  </container>
</panel>

where it has 

file="art club overview details panel"

etc you need to make sure those xmls are all in your panels folder as well. (If you want them to be in the club folder change it to file="club/art xxx " etc. 

12 minutes ago, Alvios1973 said:

@wkdsoul can u post your club panel please?... i'm not sure how to make key staff pictures bigger

thx

Have a look in the xml you are using for the panel.  Mine is custom spaced for a 150px box at  the min, it doesn't scale.

4 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

where it has 

file="art club overview details panel"

etc you need to make sure those xmls are all in your panels folder as well. (If you want them to be in the club folder change it to file="club/art xxx " etc. 

Massive thanks, got it working now. Just need to tweak the club logo and personnel pictures to appear.

12 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Have a look in the xml you are using for the panel.  Mine is custom spaced for a 150px box at  the min, it doesn't scale.

Yes, but i don't know how to make the box bigger... and i don't know how to align the pics of the staff horizontal, now they are vertical

Archived