11 hours ago, SuperSubFM said:

@fabreth Exciting season awaits for you next year, great job in turning the early season slump around.  Love seeing the commitment to youth and good luck getting your board to play ball, my board are pains in the tails but LLM is so hard to balance the books, even if you follow the wage structure. - Good Luck

Well, at least for now the board covers the losses, so better than nothing I guess.

Small spoiler for next season..Arsenal Tuia came with a discrete bid for Nemtinov and I decided I won't risk losing him for nothing.. so I accepted.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/24/2016 at 01:17, SuperSubFM said:

@GoalieManPat121 Not to discredit anyone else, but I must admit I am REALLY vested in your save and style. I can understand why you are excited for next year as the way your team gelled and performed to rescue your season was remarkable. Januario does indeed look to be the stand out transfer in a really strong crop of transfers.  I would be surprised if you didn't make the promotion phase next time out. Rodrigo Borges  looks like a great catch. Even though you are half a mill in the red it looks like the rate of decline has tapered off from the last time we talked; what are cup runs like financially in Portugal?  A good cup run might bring the books back up to black. Looks like  you could do with Jamal banging a load more of those lasers in!

Appreciate it. Im really enjoying this save so far which is rare as usually it takes me 2 or 3 saves to start a FM to find the one I stay with. Unfortunately with the holiday yesterday I havnt been able to advance any further so no new updates probably until next week. Yeah I was able to stem the bleeding a little bit by getting players on better contracts. Ill go into next season at probably 70% of my budget after a couple new contracts. Unfortunately I cant turn to cups to make money. The first couple rounds gave very little and in the 2nd round the 2nd division teams are added and all the top division teams in the 3rd so I would need a really lucky draw to go far to see the pay at further levels. 

1-198e8f3c9baa70dd.jpg

SVW Mannheim

Season 2017-18

End of Season Review

Media Prediction:  20th

Actual Finish:      10th                                  Graph

Squad 1

Squad 2

Transfers

Well i have to be happy with finishing 10th in my first season, but it is very much a case of what might have been...  Our form dropped off a bit towards the end of the season and our hopes for a promotion push went off the boil.  The table shows how close it was and with a meaner defence we'd certainly have had a shot at promotion.

Key Players

Michael Schultz  -  Michael played his part and a little more in keeping our defence reasonably secure.  Still plenty of time to improve further.

Dimitris Popovic  -  Greek left midfielder who provided our strikers with a few assists.

Alban Ramaj  -  The Albanian right midfielder weighed in with a number of assists.

Benedikt Koep  -  One half of our prolific strikeforce, he handled the step up to the Third division really well.

Steffen Wohlfarth  -  Veteran striker who led the line with Koep well.  Will see if he can maintain his form next season.

As for next season, well i guess we will have another go at promotion.  Finances might impact on our chances, as will the strength of the teams coming down, Aalen and Aue.  

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

2018-19 Pre-Season, transfers, first matches

Transfers  |  Squad  |  Matches

Lots of transfers. Renewed some loans (the serbs), other loans were on end contract and became Dinamo players (Tikhiy, Burnash). At the end of August, like last year, new 4 month injury for Puzic.. my director of football goes insane and is about to sign 3 midfielders.. I accept the best two. Other guys in are for the most part young prospects, while I continue do bring in Zenit leftovers... but one day we will be on par... maybe. :rolleyes:

Two hurting departures. Nemtinov(contract expiring this year as I already said), and young Nikitenko. Anji offered peanuts, I asked for more, they refused, Nikitenko started complaining, he wanted to be sold for..peanuts. On the next offer, I was like "allright, peanuts it is, but I'll insert sooo many clauses...".. they accepted. i didn't expect that, but.. bye bye. Oh sorry but you'll stay here on loan for now. Oh, of course now his value is 1.5 millions :mad:

Anyway, what's done is done, it serves as experience... the league started good, apart for the shocking 0-4, I sort of underestimated neo-promoted Vityaz, my fault. Then Yenisey, I always dominate the match, they always win. Great start of season for the defenders and the wingers, and Markov is a good contender for Markosov for the striker role.

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

Quick update. Almost finished the season, two matches to go, and this is the situation. That group from 4th to 13th place, within few points, it's been there for at least half of the league. it's been a continous up and down within these teams, and we are in the middle of it. Exciting but frustrating at the same time!

In all this, my board tried to ruin my defense by selling our best one, arrived this summer, on the last day of the transfer market. I quickly grabbed a loan, and fortunately I didn't have injuries in Zuev and Burnash.

Let's see what comes out from the last two matches... even if, based on the two promoted team last year.. well, they're back down, no chanche for them in the Prem'er Liga, so even if we reach miracolously the playoff, I sense we would get smashed :lol: (oh, of yourse I'd love to try!)

Sv Babelsberg 03

894px-SV_Babelsberg_03_logo.svg.png

Season 2020-2021 Year End Review

Our third season in the 2.Bundesliga was a cracking one.  Right from the start, there was a different intent about the squad. Games that we would have drawn in previous seasons we won.  Games we would have lost in previous seasons we drew.  In the end, there could only be one result.  We ran out as Champions!

Table - Our main rivals were Frankfurt and it was a very tight run in to the title.  However, we managed to pip it at the end. 

Cup - We managed to progress to the 3rd round where Red Bull Leipzig put us out of the cup in a competitive fixture that ended 3-2.

Transfers - The big news of the offseason was star striker Ingram being shipped off to Kuban.  3.9 million pounds was a nice fee for a player I was basically sick of by the end of the previous season.  That signing freed up the funds to strengthen all areas of the squad and freed up space for a new top striker and boy was he fantastic.

Gael Andonian left during February to Salt Lake at a time where we were top of the 2.Bundesliga.  I rejected a nothing bid from Salt Lake, figuring that Andonian wouldn't be too fussed considering our relative success and the fact that he was a current international.  Unfortunately, Gael apparently really wanted to go to Salt Lake for reasons that defy logic.  So I shipped him out.  He now plays in Utah.  We play in the Bundesliga.  Congrats, idiot.

Finances - We are in good financial shape.  Our budget seems pretty absurdly low considering we'll be in the Bundesliga next year.

Club

End of Year Awards

Key Players - Best XI (5-3-2WB)

GK - Caillard - Our funky French keeper turned in another good season.  Probably slightly out of his depth in the top flight, but he'll be a tough keeper to unseat for his first team place.

DCR - Beyer - A lot of players played here, but Beyer was consistent.

DC - von Piechowski - Another fantastic season from Laurin.  Now the club captain, he's a fixture in the first team.  Just a total rock-solid defender.

DCL - Ceitil - A decent little defender that seemed prone to making some of the oddest errors I've ever seen.

RWB - Dardouri - Not the most attacking wingback ever created, Dardouri is nonetheless an effective presence on the right half of the pitch.  He's still only 21 years old, but he has 18 caps for Morocco already.  Really a fan of this player.

LWB - Baltham - Shopping in Morocco has been good for us this year, giving us two very handy players down the flanks.  Baltham is the younger of the two Moroccans, but he might have the most potential and attacking instincts of the two.

CM(At) - Stulac - The star man in midfield, Stulac had a fantastic year, scoring 4 and creating 6 more.  A player with an eye for the spectacular, he's a delight to have on the pitch - in fact our form tends to drop off when he's hurt.  Somehow isn't a part of the Slovenian set up which almost beggars belief.

CM(DLP) - Gutierrez - Making Babelsberg great! (in the midfield) is Gutierrez.  Never really developed the way I hoped he would, he is still a very, very tidy player.  The deep lying playmaker role is a key one in this system and he plays it very well.

CM(BBM) - Khedira - No, not that Khedira.  His brother.  Rani isn't quite the talent that Sami is, but he was a very nice player in our midfield when he joined in January.

ST- Diaz - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!  Goals! Goals! Goals!  22 goals in 32 appearances.  8 Assists.  10 man of the match performances.  Diaz came in for a modest fee and if he leaves it will be for a club record transfer.  A phenomenal season from the young Australian.  He really was a class apart.  I had to break my wage budget to get him to sign a long term deal, but hopefully that will beat back some of the (significant) interest he is seeing.  Led the league in Average Rating

ST- Pellegrino - The Argentine came in on a free and formed an instant partnership with Diaz.  12 goals in 27 games is a pretty nice return from your support striker.  Looking forward to his development.  As the Goal Chart shows, we had two very good strikers this year.

Young Players/Prospects

Thomas - Continues to progress, but slower than you'd like to see.

Kostic - He's still being tipped to succeed, and I think he might be able to do so.

Next season - It's top flight football for us!  Fortunately we went up along two sides I'm pretty confident about beating.  Plus we have Diaz and his talent.  While it will not be an easy (or fun season) in all likelyhood, we'll see if we can fight against the big boys in Germany.

wow @Amethyst21 what a great save so far.  Congrats!

Good luck in the Bundesliga.

Gutierrez looks great!!! A great player for the 2.Bundesliga. Think he is still good enough for the 1. Bundesliga.

Can you post your tactics? Would like to see the roles :).

regards

gb2003

Sakhalin Season 2019/20 First Update

Transfers In|Transfers Out|Stats 1|Stats 2

Key Players

Alic: Our biggest signing for the season, free transfer from his club in Bosnia after a season on loan at Kuban. His finishing is a tad poor, however he has wicked pace and movement and will be looking to him as our main striker up front this season to fire us up the table.

Medo: Our Marquee signing, higher wages than I would have liked but every midfield needs a destroyer and he’s the type to break up attacks and keep us in control of the game. We’ll be playing him at DM to cover the backline and shore up the midfield.

Stepanov:  Our Assistant rates him as our best CM in the squad, yet his passing is diabolical. Hoping for a breakout season for him and some massive development. He’s showed some glimpses, especially in the game vs Amkar where he scored a stoppage time winner to kickstart our season.

Kulikov: Giving him another season to make the right back position his own. A Youth Intake prospect, has all the tools to be a great WB, potentially even world class, the biggest issue will be our own facilities and the lack of quality coaching we can give him as he develops.

Sidorov: With no monthly fees attacked we’re paying a grand total of $5 a month for the core of our offense. He sits in the whole behind Alic and the main aim with him will be to direct our play and serve as our primary creator. With a bit of luck we may be able to pick him up on a free in a few months.

Other Transfers

We sold Belyaev for 400k, which was pretty much double the price we sold him for originally. Using that we picked up two new centre backs in Eltermanis and Badjevic. Personally prefer Eltermanis and am looking to get the most out of him. More than happy for Badjevic to prove me wrong and work his way into the first team for me though. Koenders was signed to give some competition for Kulikov and with his mentals also give a hand to some of our more talented youth.

Season So Far

Fixtures|Ladder

We had a tricky first run of fixtures with Anji and Krasnodar, thankfully the first two games weren’t a start of things to come and we were able to pick up a win against Amkar in our fourth game. From then we’ve been able to put together some good results, losses vs Spartak and Zenit aside. I doubt we’ll be able to hold onto 5th, although a finish outside the relegation playoffs would be most welcome.

Objectives

Finish in the Top 10

Get a new Left Back/Wing Back

Fix our Finances – May need to sell off one of our prospects

Consolidate for Next Season

On 2016-11-27 at 18:05, gb2003 said:

wow @Amethyst21 what a great save so far.  Congrats!

Good luck in the Bundesliga.

Gutierrez looks great!!! A great player for the 2.Bundesliga. Think he is still good enough for the 1. Bundesliga.

Can you post your tactics? Would like to see the roles :).

regards

gb2003

Gutierrez is that I player I really want to develop (I have a soft spot for North American players being Canadian), but he's just...not getting the progression I'd like.  Going to keep him because I really like him, but he's not a star (sigh).

Anyway, this is tactic

FirAtbe.jpg

The DLP is the focal point of the team, providing a deeper option in attack and being the most defensive of the three midfielders.  The tactic is really a 3-5-2 in attack and a 5-3-2 in defence.  The system is pretty fluid as I want everyone to flow to where there is space in attack.  This tactic isn't necessarily great at breaking down teams that set up shop defensively, but it is pretty tough for teams to break down.

Right everyone. I have a new computer. I have installed FM17. I am at home ill. This seems like the perfect time to fire up a challenge game!

Downloading the Italy save and ready to launch myself back into the mix!

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

2018-19 Season Review

League  |  Squad  |  Finances  |  Facilities

Competitions

Wouldn't mention the Kubok as it is useless, as we were knocked out pretty soon. About the league, you already know by the last post. From there I lost one and won one. So I have reached my goal, 1 position and 1 point better but... I sense a bitter taste. Inconsistency was the way to go (well and some usual FM matches with 11-3 shots on goal and lost 2-3 :lol:). It seems that counter formations worked better than control/attacking tactics... in the first part of the league I was the best away team but I struggled at home and was one of the worst.

Players  (End of Season Awards)

The defense, from right to left: Tikhiy  Burnash  Zuev  Kalyashin  a good defense, Stoylarenko was even better but was sold by the president. Anyway it's a good base for next year

The attack, wingers and striker: Mildzikhov  Cavalluzzo  Markov  same as above, particularly happy about the young canadian.

Finances

Goals reached. Board improved junior coaching and is currently improving training and youth facilities. Most of them are Nikitenko's money. Anji already employed him six times and that means 480k for our balance (obviously they lost in the quarterfinals of the Kubok denying me of more money... but there's always next year :D)

Next Season

The transfer market opened, and I soon understood that the main goal for next season would be retaining players. Half of the team is requested, and almost for every offer negotiated (not even refused, just negotiated), they complain, and there's nothing I can say. I didn't play FM16, but I remember from FM15 it wasn't so hard, at least I could ask for more without the player immediately complaining and ask for his price to be.. peanuts. So.. I guess it will be even harder than I expected.

Apart for that,  I would like to aim for the playoff.. in fact, we were not too far.. but I may have to rebuild the team if all these guys intend to going forward with their requests.

Oh, Ufa is up, they won the playoffs against..Dinamo Moscow. So, one promotion spot is already taken :rolleyes:

21 hours ago, Amethyst21 said:

Gutierrez is that I player I really want to develop (I have a soft spot for North American players being Canadian), but he's just...not getting the progression I'd like.  Going to keep him because I really like him, but he's not a star (sigh).

Anyway, this is tactic

FirAtbe.jpg

The DLP is the focal point of the team, providing a deeper option in attack and being the most defensive of the three midfielders.  The tactic is really a 3-5-2 in attack and a 5-3-2 in defence.  The system is pretty fluid as I want everyone to flow to where there is space in attack.  This tactic isn't necessarily great at breaking down teams that set up shop defensively, but it is pretty tough for teams to break down.

This is exactly how my main tactic worked in the past two versions of FM, I didn't get it working in FM17 yet and kind of wanted to play a different way anyway. I really like tactics that don't require all the positions, you never need any wingers so you save spots on your bench for more depth, especially when some players can only play one side of the pitch.

The tricky bit with this tactic especially was it was so hard to find wing backs that were worth it. They need to be total footballers and natural wingbacks are just quite rare in the FM world, lot of training and luck required, especially using this style when you become a really top team you find there are perhaps 5 potential players that are realistically going to join you that you could use for the spot in the entire game.

1-198e8f3c9baa70dd.jpg

SVW Mannheim

German Third Division  -  Season 2018-19

Season Preview

So after last seasons unexpected mid-table finish, we turn our attention towards the new season.  To that end we were busy recruiting again in an attempt to strengthen the squad further.

Transfers

GK - Richard Asamoah  -  young goalkeeper brought in on loan from Hoffenheim to provide cover for Gang.

LB - Gerald Kilota  -  French Left Back brought in to hopefully improve a weak area in our team as cover

LB - Abdulkerim Bardacki  -  Turkish LB who can also play in the middle.  Likely to be first choice

RB - Fankaty Dabo  -  English RB who will be first choice, at first at least.

CB - Alassane Toure  -  Guinean CB who will add strength to our defence

M - Jens Bauer  -  Central Midfielder brought in on loan to help with the U23 match day squad quota

M - Bryan Henning  -  German central midfielder who will likely be a first team regular.

M - Jordan Houghton  -  English midfielder who adds depth to our midfield.

M - Liridon Vocaj  -  German midfielder who will likely be a first team regular alongside Henning.

ST - Jann George  -  German striker who will provide competition to our strikers.

As for those who departed, they were mainly fringe players who were released to free up funds to drive our recruitment drive.  With regards to the board, who are new after elections, we once more will aim to avoid relegation, but my personal hopes are for something similar if not better than last season.

Electrico_zpsjikjzlic.png

Electrico FC - Season 03 Review

Squad : Fixtures : Transfers : Finances : Table (First Stage) : Table (Promotion Stage)

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders : League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

I was mostly happy with my squad that ended the previous season so I wasn't looking to make to many changes. I did bring in a new starting left back and a new keeper. The other pre-season signings were just depth signings in case of injury. Due to the versatility of the players I was able to implement two tactics this season. The club rolled through the first phase. Us and Uniao de Leiria were both the class of the group only losing once each. We finished top of the group based on goal differential and we both went into the promotion stage. In the Taca de Portugal we only made the 2nd round again before losing to second division side SC Angrense in a very action packed extra time. In the promotion stage Uniao de Leiria was the clear class of the group going undefeated. We unfortunately ran into some tough form and had to fight for second place. Going into the last two games of the season we only needed one win to lock up a promotion playoff spot. We were playing the 3rd place team and then Uniao the last game of the season. Needless to say I was banking on closing things up before playing a team that hadn't lost the entire promotion phase. We actually had the lead against the 3rd place team until the 75th minute when we were given a red card and a penalty against. We drew that game forcing us to get a result against Uniao. The boys played great and we held a slim 1-0 lead again until the 75th minute when we were given another red card. Uniao twice to win 2-1. At this point I was gutted as I believed we were out of the promotion playoff spot due to the 3rd place team having a better goal differential. I was surprised to see instead we were in the promotion playoff. It seems the first tiebreaker must not be goal differential but instead was head to head records as we beat and drew the 3rd place team. For the playoff final we were up against second division side Unia da Madeiro in a home and home series. Ill leave the result of that series in the Game of the Year section.

Key Players:

• David Tavares - Signed on a free mid-season. He stepped in and took control of our central midfield spot. Will lean on him very much next season
  • Diogo Braz - Lead the team in goals again this year but only scored 6 less than the previous season despite playing more games. Not sure if he will remain our top striker next year.
  • Diogo Lobo - He was the rock on the backline 
  • Jamil Lucumi - Very strong first half of the season in the midfield. Did see a bit less playing time once Tavares arrived. 
  • Januario - Had a decent season but nowhere near as strong as the season before. Only 4 goals and 10 assists this year compared to the 13 goals and 13 assists the year before despite a more attacking role this season. 
  • Naka - Mostly matched his numbers from the year prior but his all around game was a lot better this season.
  • Rodrigo Borges - The second part of our central defense. Was solid all year although unfortunately missed two months due to injury.
  • Varudo - Our new left back brought in on free during the preseason. Really did well to stifle attacks down that flank.

Interesting Young Players: Nobody new this year. Borges and Tavares are the best youngsters at the club.

Goal of the Year: Cesar Turrillo with a long range bomb. For the 3rd year in a row a long range strike gets the teams goal of the year. Cesar actually scored a 2nd goal during this game from pretty much the same spot.

Games of the Year #1: Electrico vs Unia da Madeiro Leg 1. Game highlights. We opened as the away team. The boys played well but couldnt score. UDM was able to counter and hit us for two. Going into the last 15 minutes of the match I knew with the clubs struggles to score more than one goal a game the last month that 2 at home in the 2nd leg was not a given. I decided to risk giving up another for the chance at a vital away goal. In the 86th minute Max came through with a clutch last minute away goal. 

Games of the Year #2: Electrico vs Unia da Madeiro Leg 2. Game highlights. Going into the second leg I was confident we could hold them off the scoreboard and hopefully snatch a goal at home. The boys came out attacking but again could not finish. The 70th minute rolls around and the score is still 0-0. I decide again to go for broke and have everyone push forward. 90th minute rolls around and still no goals and the teams attacking chances had become few and far between. Then out of nowhere with the last attack of the game in the 93rd minute Araujo lofts a perfect cross into Naka who volleys it home......

Spoiler

WE ARE GOING UP!!!!!

Last Years Goals Review: We definitely achieved our goal of making the promotion stage and exceeded it by earning promotion.

Next Years Goals: Stay up or at the very least make the relegation playoff for a chance to stay up.

@rlipscombe Thanks. Its nice that this game can still bring those make you jump out of your seat moments after playing for so many years. Nothing does it better than 90+ minute goals lol. I enjoyed how the bottom league of Portugal was setup. The 2nd half of your season having all games against atleast quality teams adds some toughness. As much as I enjoyed it though I dont want to return so we have our work cut out for us next season. Hopefully your Mannheim boys are rolling.

It looks like we should surive the first season...though I am a little concerned...

The team in last in the league has qualified for the Playoffs due to being the best team in one of the 4 periods of the season, does this mean I am going to be relegated even though I got the message saying "Katwijk survives relegation" ??

Further to that, there look to be several bugs around player managed teams getting promoted from the Jupiler League, they get promoted but no fixtures generate...not sure exactly how it happens, but are working on it from the Holland thread...I am going to start a game elsehwre after seeing that, and also logging my own bug...

ASD L'Aquila 1927

150px-AquilacalcioSM.PNG

A New Destination

Serie C 2017/18

| Club Overview | Club History | Manager Profile |

The Club

| Finances | Facilities | Background |

L'Aquila has been reformed several times due to bankruptcy as is normal with a lot of clubs in Italy, this latest rendition was created in 1994 and was promoted in 2009 following the earthquake in the area which saw the club miss their final two games and gain promotion from leading their division at the time. The team plays at Stadio Gran Sasso (Though in game this is incorrect), with a capacity of 6700 (Correct in game), which was opened in 2016 for the 2016/17 season. They spent 8 seasons in the Serie C divisions before being relegated just before opening their new stadium.

The Squad

| Seniors | Youth Teams |

Looks to have a reasonable midfield for this level, but going to need some real work at the back to get them up to standard.

Screen Shot 12-04-16 at 06.47 AM.PNG

ASD L'Aquila 1927

150px-AquilacalcioSM.PNG

Preseason Update

Including Serie C Cup First Phase

Serie C 2017/18

| Cup Table | Cup Fixtures | Transfers | Friendlies | Squad |

Transfers

Players In: 17

Players Out: 10

Loans In: 12

Total Spend: €0

Transfers In
Date Player Pos From Fee
02-07-17 Alessandro Farroni GK Free €0
03-07-17 Emanuele Orlandi AMR Aquila Montevarchi €0
04-07-17 Giancarlo Malcore AML Free €0
04-07-17 Ziga Smrtnik ST Jras Repen €0
04-07-17 Piero Robertiello GK Picciola €0
05-07-17 Bryan Roux DC Monthey €0
05-07-17 Riccardo Serpieri DC Pavia €0
08-07-17 Carlos Biason DMC Free €0
09-07-17 Gianmarco Carta DL Free €0
10-07-17 Pietro Gecchele DR Sona Mazza €0
11-07-17 Riccardo Barzaghi DL Pro Patria €0
12-07-17 Alfredo Varsi AMR Free €0
18-07-17 Luca Fonsato GK Free €0
25-07-17 Leonardo Mancini MC Cuoiopelli €0
28-07-17 Domenico Franco MC Free €0
28-07-17 Domenico Giancristofaro MC Sambuceto €0
30-07-17 Remo Basso MC Free €0

Loans In
Date Player Pos From Fee
03-07-17 Alessandro Salvetti GK Verona Loan
03-07-17 Eugenio Dalia DR Palermo Loan
03-07-17 Fefe DC Lazio Loan
04-07-17 Mauro Zitelli MC Lazio Loan
06-07-17 Dario Meadows AML Roma Loan
08-07-17 Nicolo De Angelis ST Roma Loan
08-07-17 Pierluigi Zanini ST Roma Loan
10-07-17 Leonardo De Filippo DL Brescia Loan
12-07-17 Basilio Antonelli ST Roma Loan
13-07-17 Stefano Greco GK Roma Loan
17-07-17 Stefano Faggiano GK Lazio Loan
10-08-17 Franck Cedric AMR Roma Loan

Friendlies

Screen Shot 12-04-16 at 04.52 PM 001.PNG

To go unbeaten throughout the preseason has good and bad things, we looked good in all the games, but we also didn't really face a big challenge, so we need to hope that this form continues into the new season.

Serie C Cup - First Phase - Group H

Screen Shot 12-04-16 at 04.51 PM.PNG

Screen Shot 12-04-16 at 04.51 PM 001.PNG

As you can see from the table above we won both games, while the others only managed to draw, we played these as further friendlies, but it looks like we will be heading to the next round anyway.

Screen Shot 12-04-16 at 03.01 PM.PNG

150px-L'Aquila_Calcio_logo_2000.jpeg

Youth Players Update

I forgot to point out my star young player.

13. Michele Lauro (YP0) - DM/MC

| Profile 2017 |

Lauro will be starting at DM for our squad, mostly as I have been unable to find a quality replacement, but he showed in Pre-Season with a 7.06 Avg Rating, and then 7.15 in the Cup games that he can do a great job for us in the middle.

Awards

Aug 29 '17 - U19 PoW 2nd & ToW

Oct 31 '17 - U19 PoW 2nd & ToW & Oct ToM

Electrico_zpsjikjzlic.png

Electrico FC - Season 04 Review

Squad : Fixtures : Transfers : Finances : Table

Team Leaders : Team Awards : League Leaders : League Team Leaders : Best 11 All Time : Team Records

The first season in LigaPRO started on a good note with the club going full time so players and coaches had to be signed to full time contracts. We also received about 500k for the final league position the year before which instantly pulled the club out of debt and put some cash in the bank. Getting league TV money share immensely helped with the books through the season.  The seasons results were very streaky. The teams form would rotate between good and bad 5 game streaks. We were actually only 5 pts out of the last promotion spot with two months to go but hit bad form and ended up finishing 12th. The team continued its bad boy image by setting a league disciplinary record by only February. In our first year playing in the Taca CTT we did not show well only lasting into the second round losing to GD Chaves. The Taca de Portugal though was a completely different result. We lasted all the way into the sixth round and one of only two LigaPro teams left before losing to top division side CD Nacional.  With the clubs positive balance the board has already set my wage budget for next season to 2.3 million a year compared to the 500k it was this year so we should be able to bring in some real talent this off-season. 

Key Players:

• Claudio Silva - The surprise of the season. Signed as an emergency backup to Diogo Bras. Once Bras started the season very slowly he came in and just bagged goals scoring 17 in all competitions
  • David Tavares - Was strong in the midfield all year and was also the first player called up for international duty since I arrived at the club. Unfortunately he wont sign a new contract and is leaving at seasons end.
  • Diogo Casimiro - The clubs transfer record. Was supposed to take Araujo's spot but while playing well Araujo just kept performing.
  • Goncalo Araujo - For the third year in a row he was the fans player of the year. 
  • Naka - Scored 8 goals from the wing. I was hoping for more of a repeat of the season previous numbers but he still did well.
  • Pedro Silva - Brought in to be our main striker the second half of the year. Started slowly but ended with 8 goals
  • Ricardo Fernandes - His second season with the club was great and kept us in many games
  • Roni - Brought in late in the season. Played well in his few matches. Will be the top defender next year.
  • Sergio Felix - Took over for Januario this year. Like Naka I would have liked more production but he did alright. 

Interesting Young Players:

• Flavian Gerber - Brought in on a free from France. Will get quite a bit of time next season.

Goal of the Year: Naka with a strike from the top of the box

Game of the Year: Electrico vs Boavista . Game Highlights. Our 5th Round match against top division side Boavista. Twice we took the lead but they came back both times before Leandro Campos scores the winner after coming in as a sub on his debut. Fernandes had the game of his career and was the only reason we won this game. 

Last Years Goals Review: We wanted to avoid the relegation zone and we did so quite successfully. 

Next Years Goals: Finish top 6 in the league. 6th round of the Taca de Portugal. 3rd Round of the Taca CTT

Good season there @GoalieManPat121... unlucky with the late season dip in form but you must be pleased in the end what with it being the first season after promotion. Good luck next season...

As for me and my mannheim save, suffering a bit from the "never go back to a club" feeling as I am struggling to get into it this time fully. Debating a change of scene and a trip further south to Italy.....

mestre_logo_definitivo_1909.png

A. C. Mestre

Italian Serie C/A

Season 2017-18  -  An Introduction

A. C. Mestre is a football club from Mestre, the central and most populated urban area in the city of Venice.  They were formed in 1929 and have never competed in the top level of italian football.  They have a rivalry with Venezia (a club i have previously managed on this challenge).  They play their home games at the Stadio Francesco Baracca.

image.jpg

tribuna.JPG

Manager Profile

Introduction to the media

Club Overview

Club Facilities

Club General

Club History

clubs37.png

Dinamo St. Petersburg

2019-20 Season Review

League  |  Squad  |  Transfers  |  Finances 

Playoffs (leg 1)  |  Playoffs (leg 2)

Transfers

Beginning from there. The president sold my goalkeeper and my central defenders. At least for Zuev he accepted a fairly reasonable fee (of course i would also have put in a 50% on next sell, but..). And he often likes to do it on the last day of the transfer window. After all it didn't went bad, as i found in experienced Smirnov and Timoshin two good replacements.

For the transfers in, the loan of Tolic stands above all others. Very good player for the category, let's see if we can retain him next season.

Competitions

Fantastic season that could have ended without the playoffs, but we've lost too many points on dominated matches against poor teams. I couldn't still find the key to winning those.. ball possession is ours, the pitch is ours, but we miss too many chanches and tipically if the opponent manage to shot.. it's almost always a goal. If fact we scored a little less than last season, but on the other side, defense was better, due to the organization, the midfielders help and the fact we play together for 3 years now.

Well, since we are promoted, I guess next year I'll be the one defending in my box tryin' to get a lucky goal in our one and only attack :lol:

I risked too much in leg 2 of the playoffs by playing too many young players, but it went well, and one of them scored.

Players

Same as past year, even Puzic who pass his life on loan to us. The changes in the defence didn't let us down, we even did better, and Felipe is a good prospect. Tolic added dinamicity to our midfield and the three forward are always them (with Cavalluzzo growing every year). Big big delusion from Prudnikov... 0 goals.

Finances / Structures

The promotion, the players sold, Anji who reached Europa League giving us another 700k, and the finances...well, if it wasn't for Nikitenko's clause, they would be near zero.

But...all the enthusiasm for promotion made the president eager to build a new stadium.

Next season

Ahem.. as Gloria would say.. i will survive!

Archived