Leagues World Pack: South America, Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, Oceania

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, claassen said:

Yes, South America then best leagues in Asia, North America and Africa

there's an issue with your Armenia Leagues update.  When you choose a team, you can see field "*Club name* are not allowed to sign non Armenian players" in Transfer policy. That's wrong and not realistic.  I don't know is that your work or database issue, but I have no idea how to remove it. If it's not hard for you, please remove this rule from every Armenian club. Best regards.

@ppflanel For Oceania, in last except New-Zealand. ;)

@steff13  Yes, thank you for the report. But it's hardcoded!! I can't change that. This is probably true then? Maybe because the league is reduced to six teams, while UEFA regulations require to have at least 8 teams in 1st division, for participating to European competitions.

@solatitano: thanks, for San Marino update, I always do that in first!

Today, Georgia (with real formats and groups for seasons 2016 (transitions season) and 2017, it was very complicate to reproduce but I succeeded!) and Moldova (with also 2 formats season 16/17 and 17/18) on the workshop.

Tonight, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan. Tomorrow, Cyprus, and I finished the European leagues :)

Edited by claassen

1 hour ago, claassen said:

1st and 2nd division: Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Venezuela.

2nd division acivated Perou

Any idea when you will do this for? I'm anxious awaiting to start my save. 

Also, do you know if those leagues have any prize money or not?

Edited by Candre168

7 hours ago, claassen said:

Friday and Saturday, I will release the 5 South American updates and I will release the final pack of 25 updates Europe + South America :)
And yes, there will prize money.

Thanks man, I can't wait or your South American updates. My save depends on them! I have the official prize money figures for Cyprus if you need it by the way. 

13 minutes ago, claassen said:

For FM17, it's not possible. Kosovo clubs can't participate european cups.

No other qualification possible, It's hardcoded on European competitions.

Not true. They can, if You re-create the European cups. I'm currently working on old-fashioned version (Champions Cup, UEFA Cup, Cup Winners Cup) and Kosovo teams are perfectly qualified into the tournaments (however, I can't solve the problem with the final stadium - leaving it with basic rules results sometimes Champions Cup final is being played on 3000 seats stadium in Andorra, correcting it with enhanced rules shows some error with squad selection rules, which I can't see...)

Hello my friend Claassen!

As in every year, I am here to prestige your wonderful work!
The world's best spare leagues for FM!

I am very anxious to be able to start my game with the leagues of South America, besides the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Japan.

I would also like to ask for you if possible the expansion of Argentina, Mexico.
I am a great supporter of your work, my friend! Hug!

19 hours ago, claassen said:

From next year Kosovo clubs will partecipate to european cups but we'll must see in wich way

2 minutes ago, IsthmianCorinthian14 said:

Crimea is not a recognized country in football terms like Kosovo, Gibraltar etc. 

An illegal occupation zone, and is no member of UEFA.

So I hope he dont spend time on it.

Rather spend time on South America and so on.

Leaving political questions at side, at Russian-speaking FM forum the Crimea league and cup are done. No national team, no teams in the European cups, no transfers from abroad, however.

https://fmfan.ru/board/index.php?/topic/60516-крым-до-d1/

20 minutes ago, avto said:

Leaving political questions at side, at Russian-speaking FM forum the Crimea league and cup are done. No national team, no teams in the European cups, no transfers from abroad, however.

https://fmfan.ru/board/index.php?/topic/60516-крым-до-d1/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/388265-crimea/ Here it is here, in SI community. 

On 10/11/2016 at 22:22, claassen said:

I love you man :D. I've been waiting for these desperately to start my save. Sick and bored, was waiting of this. You're the best!

I also much appreciate your effort @claassen, although I'd be patiently waiting for all the leagues before starting the long-term save! Can't afford to not play in countries like Thailand and Tahiti :D

When you said you were doing Japan League though, I wonder if it would be different from the Foss one also available here. I remembered back in FM15 you made a Japanese league system and widehawk did another one, and both are slightly different from each other.

And to what level are you planning to make the Japan league system?

2 hours ago, claassen said:

South America updates in the 1st post.  South America completed. ;)

Now, I work Asia updates best leagues (Iran, Japan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE) 

Excellent. Keep up the good work!

RE: Japan

From the 2017 season onwards, J.League 1 is reverting to a single stage and no championship game. The winners of the league will be champions.

I also believe as of the 2017 season  J1 teams will have an extra foreign player spot.

Prize money is apparently increasing too, after the J.League signed a mega-money digital streaming deal. The winners of next season's J1 will receive ¥1 Billion.

Yes, thank you.

I finished Japan update (with old format for 2016 and new format, from season 2017) but now, I think about prize money, in order to standardize this, compared with the other Asian updates that I will do.

Edited by claassen

I think the new streaming deal should be treated like the English Premier League TV deal, with an extra source of money going into the league, so standardising with other leagues may not be a good idea. As far as I know the new Japan streaming deal is confirmed and the J1 champion will receive a gradual increase of prize money to 1.5 billion yen in 3 years, the runner-up receiving 700 million yen in 3 years. The increase applies to the top 4 teams in the league. (source: http://www.sanspo.com/soccer/news/20161104/jle16110419570014-n1.html) This is to help clubs compete better in the Champions League to challenge for the title.

Also from next season the foreign player spots will be 5, with no restriction to Asian or non-Asian. But the match squad still needs to be 3 foreign + 1 Asian. (source: http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/12137617/)

Hope the information helps :) 

Edited by a.panda

The prize money allocation seems a bit more complicated so I am doing some more research on it.

EDIT:

OK, so the new TV/streaming deal makes the prize money system quite different to the current one.

TV right for every team (http://www.nikkansports.com/soccer/news/1719884.html - 均等分配金はJ1は3億5000万円(J2は1億5000万円、J3は3000万円)。)

J1: 350 million yen (currently: 180 million)

J2: 150 milllion yen

J3: 30 million yen

This is a big increase from the current situation. Also all matches from J1 to J3 will be televised (albeit online streaming)

Prize money (http://www.sponichi.co.jp/soccer/news/2016/10/12/kiji/K20161012013523230.html - J1は1位3億円、2位1億2000万円、3位6000万円で、今季より総額で1億円増となった。)

J1 champion: 300 million yen (currently: 100 million)

J1 runner-up: 120 million yen

J1 third place: 60 million yen

Rolling prize money (this is where it gets complicated)

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/soccer/news/2016/10/12/kiji/K20161012013523230.html

(さらに強化配分金が新設され、J1の4位までを対象に、最長で3年間総額1位は15億円、2位7億円、3位3億5000万円、4位1億8000万円に決定。)

team with best total points in next 3 seasons: 1.5 billion yen

team with 2nd best position in next 3 seasons: 700 million yen

team with 3rd best position in next 3 seasons: 350 million yen

team with 4th best position in next 3 seasons: 180 million yen

AFAIK it is not possible to implement this in FM17 and it's up to you how to distribute this money to the game :) My suggestion is to divide the sum into 3 and give the money as normal prize money (i.e. 500 million for 2017 champions, 233 million for 2017 runner-up, 117 million for 2017 3rd, 60 million for 2017 4th)

Parachute money

(降格したチームに対して1年間、前年の分配金の80%の降格救済金の導入も決まった。)

for teams relegated , the TV rights next season would be 80% of the previous season i.e. 240 million yen for J1->J2, 96 million yen for J2->J3

These are the info I gather from Japan News sites and are subject to edition (or translation error!) Feel free to correct me if I am wrong

Edited by a.panda

2 hours ago, a.panda said:

The prize money allocation seems a bit more complicated so I am doing some more research on it.

EDIT:

OK, so the new TV/streaming deal makes the prize money system quite different to the current one.

TV right for every team (http://www.nikkansports.com/soccer/news/1719884.html - 均等分配金はJ1は3億5000万円(J2は1億5000万円、J3は3000万円)。)

J1: 350 million yen (currently: 180 million)

J2: 150 milllion yen

J3: 30 million yen

This is a big increase from the current situation. Also all matches from J1 to J3 will be televised (albeit online streaming)

Prize money (http://www.sponichi.co.jp/soccer/news/2016/10/12/kiji/K20161012013523230.html - J1は1位3億円、2位1億2000万円、3位6000万円で、今季より総額で1億円増となった。)

J1 champion: 300 million yen (currently: 100 million)

J1 runner-up: 120 million yen

J1 third place: 60 million yen

Rolling prize money (this is where it gets complicated)

http://www.sponichi.co.jp/soccer/news/2016/10/12/kiji/K20161012013523230.html

(さらに強化配分金が新設され、J1の4位までを対象に、最長で3年間総額1位は15億円、2位7億円、3位3億5000万円、4位1億8000万円に決定。)

team with best total points in next 3 seasons: 1.5 billion yen

team with 2nd best position in next 3 seasons: 700 million yen

team with 3rd best position in next 3 seasons: 350 million yen

team with 4th best position in next 3 seasons: 180 million yen

AFAIK it is not possible to implement this in FM17 and it's up to you how to distribute this money to the game :) My suggestion is to divide the sum into 3 and give the money as normal prize money (i.e. 500 million for 2017 champions, 233 million for 2017 runner-up, 117 million for 2017 3rd, 60 million for 2017 4th)

Parachute money

(降格したチームに対して1年間、前年の分配金の80%の降格救済金の導入も決まった。)

for teams relegated , the TV rights next season would be 80% of the previous season i.e. 240 million yen for J1->J2, 96 million yen for J2->J3

These are the info I gather from Japan News sites and are subject to edition (or translation error!) Feel free to correct me if I am wrong

Prize money normal + rolling prize money, It seems enormous.   And also the gap between the 1st and 2nd!

This is in euros: 6 900 000 prize money + 3 000 000 euros tv money for the 1st = 10 000 000 euros. :eek:  And 6 000 000 for the 2nd..

I put this in the update, but as FM doesn't manage well the Japanese players generated in the game, particulary with their  salary, I will test over several years until 2030 before releasing the update.
And if the best Japanese clubs get really too rich and if it's unrealistic, I will adjust with the game.

Please, keep on topic, this is not a political discussion forum. Nobody need to use any of that files, if he thinks it should not be in HIS save. Off topic posts will be deleted.

Tested until 2022 with real prize money.

Overall balance:

- Urawa Reds = 60 000 000 €uros.

- F Marinos = 40 000 000 €uros

- Vissel (relegated team) = 30 000 000 €uros.

- Moyenne clubs overall balance for J1 teams: 18 to 20 000 000 euros and it's just in 2022! It increase year after year..

Money that serves nothing and that sleeps..

Edit: And no final victory in the Champion's league.. :(  J-League 3rd best league in Asia.

Edited by claassen

I release on the workshop the final update of Japan (1st to 4th division) , with prize money and prize TV more realistic with the game ;)

I did the Excel file for the Asian leagues for prize money and tv money. It will be well I think :)

Edited by claassen

44 minutes ago, claassen said:

I release on the workshop the final update of Japan (1st to 4th division) , with prize money and prize TV more realistic with the game ;)

I did the Excel file for the Asian leagues for prize money and tv money. It will be well I think :)

Great! Thanks