FM15 Unofficial Dark Skin By MurChupKampSantArtS8

8SZAD

FM15 UNOFFICIAL

Dark Skin

Made possible by using the superb work of the following........

Artdekdok

Bergkamp

DazS8

Michael Murray

SantiagoP

Wannachupbrew

If I have forgotten anyone I apologize.

The best panels from Artdekdok,Wannachupbrew Michael Murray and Bergkamp

Titelebars and sidebars by SantIagoP

Settings,colours,panels,icons,main menu by DazS8

All put together by yours truly.

DazS8

PREVIEW TIME....

1501353_717305095019929_614483750311679150_o.jpg

1781590_717305188353253_9197591512886426623_o.jpg

10694230_717305248353247_486680105103444814_o.jpg

10014951_717305388353233_6528400270529472401_o.jpg

10633989_717305468353225_7198481790709778981_o.jpg

10486341_717306125019826_2711153871067739786_o.jpg

1498027_717307055019733_782841395311620105_o.jpg

10557085_717306325019806_11220634485879915_o.jpg

10380538_717307658353006_3268087366813739088_o.jpg

10750245_717309258352846_340936058828350164_o.jpg

1779271_717306618353110_3354329346409240955_n.jpg?oh=095d6782c692a7e2fd1d7c33dc9dc050&oe=551FC2BB&__gda__=1423543026_da3d95da37c194db83cbceb14cf2f8ce

MORE IMAGES ARE AVAILABLE TO VIEW HERE

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.692665677498029&type=1

Installation instructions

Download the skin and extract the file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Place the 2 extracted folders into your skins folder:

Windows: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins

Mac OS X: /Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.

You should see "FM15 Cummunity Dark Skin" as option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.

Hit the Confirm button.

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7v7ce8xvo6172va/FM15_Unofficial_Dark_Skin.rar

NOTICE

This is a dark skin, No I personally will not make a light version, No I will not change any part of the skin for peoples personal preferences.

Any person named as a contributor has the right to edit the skin and release as they see fit as long as the skin remains property of the FM Community

All other contributors must also be named.The skin is made in 1920 x 1080 resolution on a large screen.....

if using smaller screens or lower resolution the results will differ from the images above.

In other words you will not see all the panels as in the pics

Sorry but I just don't have enough time to check everything in all resolutions.

Plus this is the only one I ever use.The skin is made for FM NOT FMC.

I have & never will play the FMC version so

have no intention of making

anything for something I will never use

FORGET THE REST GET THE BEST

Looks v nice. I don't suppose it works with FMC?

NOTICE

This is made for FM NOT FMC.

I have & never will play the FMC version so have no interest in making

As stated in the notice at the bottom of the OP...

If any of the other mentioned contributors want to then thats fine though.

The match in between highlights panel doesn't work properly on 1366x768 resolution :(

021528b00e0dea726edf1b1a0e243a34.png

Ps: Just solved this problem, i've changed the values of match incidents small to values that i like :)

Now look like this

d85c63af4f3f9f91b6965154cc5d53a1.png

The match in between highlights panel doesn't work properly on 1366x768 resolution :(

021528b00e0dea726edf1b1a0e243a34.png

Ps: Just solved this problem, i've changed the values of match incidents small to values that i like :)

Now look like this

d85c63af4f3f9f91b6965154cc5d53a1.png

Taken from OP

NOTICE

This is a dark skin, No I personally will not make a light version, No I will not change any part of the skin for peoples personal preferences.

Any person named as a contributor has the right to edit the skin and release as they see fit as long as the skin remains property of the FM Community

All other contributors must also be named.

The skin is made in 1920 x 1080 resolution if using smaller screens or lower resolution the results will differ from the images above.

This is made for FM NOT FMC.

I have & never will play the FMC version so have no interest in making

Whoa, sorry but not everyone is blessed with your perfect eyesight and mine is linked to a disability. If you're not interested in helping fair enough but I hope someone else will.

My eyes are not perfect

I actually wear glasses

FFS people...why the zoom all the time

It is made in 1920 x 1080 res with 100% zoom...what is wrong with that?

and your screen size is?

What is wrong with making a skin that works with all resolutions and zoom modes, huh?

Let's leave the arrogant attitude aside, please.

Well said Steff:applause:

Can you help me with these kits mate?

Its turning to scroll on split view after a couple of incidents and its annoying as. If I can make the kits smaller that would be great, if not changing it back to just the badges would do.

Firstly, its a great looking skin, Thanks for your efforts.

I'm probably doing something wrong but I'm a bit of a noob where these things are concerned.

When I try opening the downloaded file, I get the message that the file is not compatable with my version of windows and I should check see if I need a 32bit or 62bit version of the file from the publisher. I'm using windows 7.

It's probably something really dumb but what am I doing wrong?

Firstly, its a great looking skin, Thanks for your efforts.

I'm probably doing something wrong but I'm a bit of a noob where these things are concerned.

When I try opening the downloaded file, I get the message that the file is not compatable with my version of windows and I should check see if I need a 32bit or 62bit version of the file from the publisher. I'm using windows 7.

It's probably something really dumb but what am I doing wrong?

You need to unzip the file first geezer, 7zip or winrar are the ones I use.

You need to unzip the file first geezer, 7zip or winrar are the ones I use.

Yeah but I think my zip programe is corupted..... Updating it now.

thnx

EDIT... Thnx, I was using Bitser and my trial had run out,,,, didn't even know it was a trial version, my son downloaded it.

As I said, I'm noob -)

Can you help me with these kits mate?

Its turning to scroll on split view after a couple of incidents and its annoying as. If I can make the kits smaller that would be great, if not changing it back to just the badges would do.

Think you just remove the "match incidents" file in the skin itself.not 100% sure though,maybe someone could clarify this?

Think you just remove the "match incidents" file in the skin itself.not 100% sure though,maybe someone could clarify this?

Cheers fella I'll give that a try by just removing the file, if it go's wrong I'll place it back till I know how to sort it out.

EDIT: Still the same, cheers for the suggestion anyway mate.

How do i edit the size of the kits on match days?

That's what I'm after, after you get 3 goals/cards/injuries the rest go into scroll down which is pretty annoying. Tried moving some files from the folders but had no luck so far, will have to wait for a reply from the maker.

can anyone tell me how to get the competiton background working . i have the folder of all competitions and every1 works apart from the english ones ie prem lgue championship comm shielf fa cup lgue cup theres no images showing up for these ive checked the id and the id is what its meant to be

can anyone tell me how to get the competiton background working . i have the folder of all competitions and every1 works apart from the english ones ie prem lgue championship comm shielf fa cup lgue cup theres no images showing up for these ive checked the id and the id is what its meant to be

Where did you get them from mate?

ive been looking for a skin and i think ive just found it,looks awesome! big thanks and thumbs up to the creators :) ps: 8SZAD you've made a massive contribution to fm graphics in the last few years and im sure its much appreciated by the majority of members on here including myself :)

Right I have removed all of the bickering posts, any more and you'll find yourself banned, if you don't agree with a post then either ignore it or report it.

This is general advice not just for this skin/thread:

If you have a problem with a skin then ask nicely, and hopefully the skin maker will adjust the skin or tell you how to do it yourself. Whilst it would be nice for skins to support all combinations of screens, zooms and colour schemes it is not always possible (there is a reason why the default skins are the way they are as they have to work on all screens) it is ultimately down to the skin maker what options there skin will support (more often it is the native settings used by the skin maker).

If a skin maker is unable or doesn't want to tweak the skin to your preferences then either don't use the skin or open a new thread on the forum asking how to make the changes you want and someone will more than likely either tell you how to alter the skin or point you to existing instructions.

If you don't have anything constructive to say about a skin then don't bother making a post.

If you don't like a skin then move onto another one or better yet learn how to make your own skin...

Right I have removed all of the bickering posts, any more and you'll find yourself banned, if you don't agree with a post then either ignore it or report it.

This is general advice not just for this skin/thread:

If you have a problem with a skin then ask nicely, and hopefully the skin maker will adjust the skin or tell you how to do it yourself. Whilst it would be nice for skins to support all combinations of screens, zooms and colour schemes it is not always possible (there is a reason why the default skins are the way they are as they have to work on all screens) it is ultimately down to the skin maker what options there skin will support (more often it is the native settings used by the skin maker).

If a skin maker is unable or doesn't want to tweak the skin to your preferences then either don't use the skin or open a new thread on the forum asking how to make the changes you want and someone will more than likely either tell you how to alter the skin or point you to existing instructions.

If you don't have anything constructive to say about a skin then don't bother making a post.

If you don't like a skin then move onto another one or better yet learn how to make your own skin...

:applause:

Thank you Michael....and please lets wipe the slate clean folks and start again because not matter what you think of me personally all I am doing is providing something for you all that takes a lot of time and for which all skin makers do in their spare time for nothing.

I will cut down on the sarcastic comments and as Michael says if you don't like the skin or something in it then please feel free to use a different skin.

It is impossible for me to be on here all the time answering every question as I am very busy usually making other things.

Thanks

DazS8

Thank you Michael....and please lets wipe the slate clean folks and start again because not matter what you think of me personally all I am doing is providing something for you all that takes a lot of time and for which all skin makers do in their spare time for nothing.

I will cut down on the sarcastic comments and as Michael says if you don't like the skin or something in it then please feel free to use a different skin.

It is impossible for me to be on here all the time answering every question as I am very busy usually making other things.

Thanks

DazS8

I agree and I'm sorry this got out of hand as I was taken aback with your replies. Your graphics has always been really good and hope you stick around. :)

9408706C9437295CDE240FF69BF45DB46A991702

I play in 1920x1080 resolution, and still get labels on the sidebar. What do I need to do to remove them and just leave the icons over there?

Did you change anything when or after installing? .....if you changed the client object browser file then that would revert it back to the default.

Found that out myself when installing an older skin.

As you can see in all the preview pictures the sidebar is thin m8.....hope this helps you out.

Did you change anything when or after installing? .....if you changed the client object browser file then that would revert it back to the default.

Found that out myself when installing an older skin.

As you can see in all the preview pictures the sidebar is thin m8.....hope this helps you out.

I installed IBH mod, but I'm not sure if it affects client object browser.xml. It's fine now, Michael helped me with linked thread in a post above.

Archived