[FM15] England Level 24 [WIP]

If I take out any teams it crashes the file, that's why I had to put Salisbury back into the database

Could you give bust clubs a reputation of 10 and something like a 10M debt with huge loans to pay off immediately to make them get points deductions every year and sink down the pyramid?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I take out any teams it crashes the file, that's why I had to put Salisbury back into the database

That makes sense then. It is a strange error, I assume you could get round it by switching to advanced rules and setting a league format for years when it has one less team than normal (just do one less relegation in that year).

Hi Dan. I have only noticed one league not promoting sides to the correct division, that is the Northern Counties East Division One teams should be promoted to Northern Counties East Premier Division. Instead they're all being promoted to either the United Counties Premier Division or Eastern Counties League Premier Division.

Up to now in my game, promoted sides such as my local team Dronfield Town and teams Yorkshire amateur, Rossington Main and Knaresborough are all Yorkshire/Midland based but are having to play teams based in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Norfolk.

I have noticed these promoted sides from the Northern Counties league d1 also don't have anything set in their overview/facilities tab like city location etc. Could this be the cause?

Other than the promotion issue everything else seems to be working fine.

That makes sense then. It is a strange error, I assume you could get round it by switching to advanced rules and setting a league format for years when it has one less team than normal (just do one less relegation in that year).
I've never used the advanced editor, don't really understand it, need to spend some time looking at it

Hi Dan. I have only noticed one league not promoting sides to the correct division, that is the Northern Counties East Division One teams should be promoted to Northern Counties East Premier Division. Instead they're all being promoted to either the United Counties Premier Division or Eastern Counties League Premier Division.

Up to now in my game, promoted sides such as my local team Dronfield Town and teams Yorkshire amateur, Rossington Main and Knaresborough are all Yorkshire/Midland based but are having to play teams based in Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Norfolk.

I have noticed these promoted sides from the Northern Counties league d1 also don't have anything set in their overview/facilities tab like city location etc. Could this be the cause?

Other than the promotion issue everything else seems to be working fine.

For some reason I forgot to add stadiums for these clubs, I've now done this and will update the first post with a new link in the next few minutes

What Division/Season is this? Will look into IT when I get back from work tonight

Mid-Sussex Football League Division Ten, 2015/16 season.

Is there a Danehill thirds team in the division below

Nope. That was the first thing I checked for. They were in the division below last season too.

QgiAD5S.pngWhy were Handcross relegated over Danehill II? Also, Wivelsfield were below Handcross going into the last game and yet they were still, somehow, in the last relegation spot.
Did Danehill (first team) get relegated from Division Nine?
Is there a Danehill thirds team in the division below
How have you set the reserve teams up Dan?

For some reason I forgot to add stadiums for these clubs, I've now done this and will update the first post with a new link in the next few minutes

You are a star!

I just wanted to thank you for creating this fantastic database and keeping it updated.

Your database has most definitely made FM much more fun to play!

Not going to add anymore leagues below Level 10 as the database will be too big plus I don't really know much about the teams plus it'll take me around 2 months to do! Hoping to release updated database which includes various British Island leagues

Dan is the Gloucestershire County League included in level 11 in this or are you planning to add at all?

Buzzing to start a game with my local team Southmead Athletic, located in Bristol.

If not roughly how long does it take you to add a league with all the teams?

for anyone thats started from level 24 and gone up, when would you consider the perfect time to go semi pro?

also are the cup money values a bit crazy?

s1 prizes: 10k for winning ( all)

s2 prizes: 33k (Brian Hall) , 10k ( tester) and 19k ( mid sussex junior)

only things I changed were 1 team name, 1 nickname and I gave that team a £666 sponsorship per season deal.

Also for all players ( stupid question) if i go semi pro and keep all my staff on amt contracts, will they only train amt players?

for anyone thats started from level 24 and gone up, when would you consider the perfect time to go semi pro?
I'd say Level 10 is the right time, when I made my Level 11 database last year, I made Level 11 clubs amateur so when they got promoted they would turn semi-pro.
also are the cup money values a bit crazy?s1 prizes: 10k for winning ( all)s2 prizes: 33k (Brian Hall) , 10k ( tester) and 19k ( mid sussex junior)
They do sound high, as I haven't downloaded the database I can't see what they're like, but there's no prize money in any of those cup competitions in real life.

I'm sure the prize money is set at £0 for those cups below Level 10 although I'll check in an hour when I'm on a computer. If it's past season 1 it might be the game increasing the rep and then increasing prize money, happens in the leagues as well when there's reputation changes

I'm sure the prize money is set at £0 for those cups below Level 10 although I'll check in an hour when I'm on a computer. If it's past season 1 it might be the game increasing the rep and then increasing prize money, happens in the leagues as well when there's reputation changes

these are 2 places higher than where they started and after promoting to mid sussex l9 the prizes are 19, 10 and 19k each ( 10 being the tester)

Hi,

I get an error when using this. There error that I get says :

All Teams in Level 18 must be assigned to the parent division or its child division, not both.

Can this be fixed?

I tried to start a new game after I updated to the new 15.3.0 patch and I'm getting the same error message.

People seem to be having the same problem with the other database files too.

The update seems to have moved some teams as well.

I had added the West Yorkshire premier division at level 11 as I wanted to play as Leeds City but I decided to wait until the final patch before starting.

I got the same error message which I got round by deleting everything from level 18 downwards - I want to start at level 11.

I then got error messages relating to there only being 23 teams in the southern premier league - I think they have removed Hereford so I put them back in. Then another error message saying northern counties East league has 28 teams. I removed the extra teams and it worked but I'm not sure the transfer update has taken effect.

If anyone knows how to get it to work and have the transfer update I'd love to know!

To be honest it's not a game breaker - by the time I get up to the football league (if ever) most of the current players will be long retired!

To be honest I wouldn't be comfortable releasing anything without Dan's permission. The file is 99% his work after all.

It's only been a few days since he last posted, so I'd just be patient and wait for him.

If you can't wait, you could make the changes yourself using the editor - I deleted level 18 and below, added Hereford back to the southern premier division and removed the extra teams from northern counties East league in under 10 minutes.

I've not been able to get this to work,the level18 glitch was getting in my way, however thanks to the game save Mahow posted and a spot of 'add manager/retire manager' I'm now enjoying thevfruits of Dan's considerable labour..... love this (now I'm off to squander my vacation time in a darkened room with FM15/24 and all the beer)

Archived